Whats the highest you've ever been off weed?

whats the highest you've ever been off weed?
its story time anons!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P-M86myraYw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This one time I got like really high. Pretty cool. Smoked the weed. Got high. That's it basically.

i think it was when i first started when i was 14, i couldnt light the lighter anymore and just stood there with the bowl and lighter like frozen

I was so high, once I couldnt move from the couch.

How fucking high are you right now? How is anyone going to put into words how high they were? What a fucking stupid question

>dabbed for the first time with coworker
>go to pick up pizza with him after work
>pull up to drive thru
>he hands me pizza
>"dude this pizza sounds so good"
>laugh all the way to his place
yeah i was pretty blitzed

I was so high that this made sense.
youtu.be/P-M86myraYw

>underrated post

forgive him, we were 18 once.

The one time I was sitting on a toilet in Nepal. I was so fucking high, it felt like I couldnt hear anything. Just a loud beep sound. My sight started to fuck up too and I just ran to my room to lay down. Fuck, it felt awful. Couldn't hear and felt like my vision was shit too.

IT was also crazy amounts of hash I smoked there..

Couple days ago. Tried some chocolate edibles took 20 mg's instead of 10. Felt like I was tripping my balls off. After 5 hours I had to go sleep it off cause it felt like it would never end.

Sounds like pcp you smoked

i forgot

You can only get so fucking high, goofball

My dealer was having a party, I just wanted to pick up and run but he invited me to hang out and I didn't want to look like a jerk so I agreed. Anyway, what ever he was selling me was not what he smoked himself because it got me really fucked up really quickly. I didn't know anybody at this party expect for the dealer, and I was starting to freak out. I wanted to leave but I was too fucked up to get myself home, I was stuck. Anyway, I was roaming around trying my best to not look like I was about to flip the fuck out when I found a bunch of people sitting in a dark room watching a movie and thought I'd just sit in the dark and wait it out. I asked if I could join them and somebody said sure, so I sat down. As I was looking around the room, I couldn't make anybody out, they were just black shapes in the dark I had this feeling of pure dread growing in my chest. I don't know how long I sat there in the dark but I knew I was getting sober, shit was in fact getting worse. The walls in my mind were closing in, it was getting hard to breath, I was on the brink of full scale fucking panic and decided fuck it, I would take my chances outside so I get home and crawl up under my bed and die. I tried to get up but my legs wouldn't fucking work, but I had to get out of there so I said to nobody in particular "I'm going to crawl out of this room now", some unknown chick in the dark replied "okay", and so on hands and knees I fucking crawled out of this house party and walked home feel humiliated.

Another time I was smoking with a mate when our lighter ran out, I knew there was another one in the kitchen so I went and looked for it. At some point in my search I forgot what I was doing and walked around in a circle in the kitchen remembering and then forgetting what I was there for. My mate sat down and watched me, when I came out of it he said I was just walking around in a circle for about 15mins, sometimes coming out of it long enough to acknowledge him and then going back in

> Be me 17/16 years old, Smoked weed couple times before
> Dad offers weed.
> Smoke half of the joint of some decent stuff.
> I only ever smoke a few puffs now and again
> Everything feels really close to me after a few minutes
> Think I feel fine.
> Go inside
> Step into what mentally feels like a rotating world.
> Try not to freak out
> Istarttofreakthefuckout.jpeg
>I can't fucking make the spinning stop.
> Music is playing
> Trying to get bike stuff ready to maybe go bike riding or some shit I can't remember
>Filling bucket of water while Daft punk is playing
>Fucking crazy sounding daft punk
> One of the songs is making me feel super dizzy
> Look at myself in the mirror, I look really fucking weird for some reason.
> The music is making me trip the fuck out
> I keep trying to figure out where the music is coming from. And other sounds.
> It's playing on the TV but I think there is music coming from the radio in the bathroom.
> What the fuck is going on?
> Stop washing bike stuff in bathroom.
> Walk around in kitchen and living room.
> Walking is trippy as fuck
> I feel like reality is spinning like a hamster ball, like it's spinning around me while I walk around.
> Can't handle this.jpeg
> STOP SPINNING
> Go to bathroom to wash upperbody off and reduce the smell.
> Paranoid mom is going to smell weed.
> put clothes in backyard/porch area.
> Mind improves, I get better.
> I think I just chatted on chatroom while I was high.
> Litterally not much happened but it wasthe scariest high time in my life so far.
cont?

fucking lost reality, first time out of my nice white upstate ny life, in the village, first encounter with gays, blacks, jews, really anyone not white middle class roman catholic- gf stepped out , nignog smoked me up, well start hallucinating and they turn into walking talking 6 foot tall turds, freaks me out, when gf came back nig nogs were gone and so was 2 lbs of "product" , so they smoked me the fuck out then cleaned out her supply, she didn't blame me the nignogs were her 'friends" not mine

Rocking back and forth in some dudes basement trying not to look at anyone

I smoke once in a blue moon, maybe once every few weeks to months. Go to buds house and try dabs for the first time, take like 2 globs. Wait 10-15 mins. Feel absolutely nothing. wtf how are dabs even good pussy shit. Take like 3 more globs. Ohfuckme my fuckin conscious was talking to me and shit and I started freaking the fuck out while i was sitting in the chair. Start feeling sensations all over my body, begin to think I am passed out having a seisure and im trapped in my subconcious.. pass out\fall asleep. wake up next day feeling like shit. 10/10 would do again

some monster hits off my buds water bong my first time got me so high I literally convinced myself (might've been hallucinating but I don't know if that's the right word) that the song streetlights by Kanye West was playing. That's was strange

continued

> First time I got high on weed
> First time I smoked weed I didn't get high.
> Second time I got very high.
> Smoke four bowls
> Feel strange pressure on my head, like I have a headband around my head.
> Vision is a little ascew.
> Think I don't feel very much but start slowly realizing things are more fucked up than I thought they were
> Go inside, this is when I really start tripping balls.
> Spinning, Why the fuck am I spinning?
> It feels like my reality that I see with my eyeballs is spinning forward in front of me.
> Dad is showing me shit on computer, spinning like a motherfucker.
> Please stop spinning.
> Go watch a movie
> I don't understand the plot of the movie.
> Too high to understand movies.
> Go to sleep and not much interesting happens.

Sounds swell

You were probably sort of close to. Edibles aren't a THC high, it's different, more psychoactive high

Yea felt like it. I've done lots of acid when I was a kid. Smoked weed for 30 years. Edibles are the way to go.

Can anyone tell me why I feel like I'm spinning when I smoke weed?

Maybe a way to stop spinning and just be high.

>be me
>15
>Have a few shots with bros
>4 of us
>One friend decide to go buy ganj
>Feeling good and bubbly
>Say fuck it and we all decide to walk there with
>We're smoking blunts and I'm baked at the second one
>Someone pulls out a dab rig
>One friend leaves because hes a pussy
>Me and one of the other friend have never done dabs
>We'll call him virgin
>Other friend, let's call him kman, has done dabs
>Kman says hit that shit niggers
>Kinda nervous
>Fuck it.
>Huge rip
>Cough a couple times
>Holy shit I'm baked
>Virgin fag is dying in the corner next to me
>2 more dabs and the world is spinning
>Kman goes home
>Me and virgin stay
>I do two more
>Virgin is too high to do any
>We walk home
>More like float
>Everything is bouncing and we can't stop giggling
>Bust in the door at my friends and both of us scream "WE MADE IT " and fall on the floor laughing
>Black out

I guess virgin fag started rocking back and forth in a ball and I started watching them play video games and wanted to play. They handed me a controller and I died by going in some water or some shit then all of a sudden said" I WALK. I SWIM. I'M GOD. " Then "ooooo fuck I'm high". And passed out on the couch. I apparently called my girlfriend at the time and told her I thought this chick with red hair was the sexiest id ever seen. And id do anything for her except not smoke weed. She wasn't very happy.

The first time I ever really smoked I got super fucked. I was spending a week with my new boyfriend, who was a heavy smoker. I thought I could keep up, despite only having dabbled in smoking a few times in the past, maybe a hit or two every now and then. It started off great. Super happy, feeling good. Then I began to have memory lapses — I'd black out every minute or so for around ten seconds. At one point, I thought we'd been laying in bed for years, not doing anything but smoking. Legit thought God was trying to warn me about my future if I stayed with this guy. Ended up getting couch locked, which he'd warned me about prior. I told him to get a laugh, but he'd started getting turned on around this point. Memory lapses kept happening. I vaguely remember him repositioning me, then I blacked out. I had an epiphany. I was dying, the world was ending. It was the apocalypse. My "reality" was a dream, or heaven, both seemed plausible at the time. Still I realized how bound to worldly things I was that night. Faced with heaven and I still wanted to go back to my life. Keep in mind, the whole time I'm blabbering about this. Telling my bf I'm talking to god and shit while completely out of it. I finally came to, and we were making out pretty heavily. Heavy petting and groping. I'm out of my head and he's still trying to get it in, what a champ. I'm crying, moaning about how much I miss the 90's, and he's bitching at me to be quiet before I wake his grandma as he's fingering me. We did end up having sex multiple times that night with me talking nonsense, chatting with God, thinking it was all a dream. Good stuff.

It was OK.

Could use a little advice here. I can only get hash, and use it medicinally (progressive MS) but have found I'm getting anxious by lunchtime. Maybe it's the tobacco, but I have more trouble functioning on it (hate the feeling of being high) but it relieves the pain. Any advise on how to cut down so I can function a bit again and stop the anxious feeling?

I heated 3.5grams of hash with butter. Then I mixed it with coffee and 5 cubes of sugar and drank it all in 1 go.

I was high for over 30 hours.

Went to work 10 hours after ingestion in a freezer storage building.

Absolute best day in my life, the euphoria was just amazing, the cold air on my face as I drove around with my forklift.

THC is the psychoactive ingredient in cannabis. What you said makes no sense.

Once got so high I was convinced I'd shat myself.

Was sat on slightly damp grass.

call me cuckington faggot

When I was 15, only starting out with weed, my brother started getting into dealing and got me to help him with packing. I stole weed from him needless to say, don't feel the slightest bad about it. I didn't know that you should wait like 20 minutes to 30 minutes for the effects to kick in and I smoked about 3-4g.

Needless to say I was baked off my mind, sitting on the sofa watching some 90s kids movie with my younger brother and I had absolutely no fucking clue what was going on, everything anyone said would just ricochet off me like they never said it. One of the best times of my life

Once i got so high that i thought i am pinned to chair, and i was going everywhere with it, the worst thing about it was when i tried to piss, i was sitting in front of toilet and i was trying to piss from sitting position to toilet. Disclamer all room was filled witb my piss

>be 18, senior in hs
>skip final period of class with friends
>go to neighborhood park
>cop shows, get cover blown,
>run to friends house
>make reverse gravity bong out of milk jug and foil (my brother taught me well)
>pulls straight yellow milk from cali import ak 47
>take half the jug hold it
>friend take the rest a hurl
>this is weird, i have a need to do aerobics
>start doing jumping jacks and running around
>go back to school to pick up stuff because it sounds like a good idea
>walk in see teacher looking at my eye, red as the devils dick
>*laugh at him
>grab shit and go home
>sit in bed and turn on music
Siiiiiiink into mattress listening to Animal Collective
>so far gone, i dont know if im alive anymore.
>This was 5 years ago

i want more stories. its funny as fuck

so high that i had constant anxiety for 2 years straight and quit smoking forever

Some, for lack of a better term, friends, once forced me to go out to buy them food while I was so high I kept forgetting I had arms

just brought a pro g pen vaporizer and holy shit cunt im fucked!!!! this is the best ive felt on weed ever!!!!!!!!

-that cunt from australia

one time i got so high i saw shit infront of my eyes but it wasn't there it was all just in my head i think it's called "tripping" i didn't get scared but it was pretty cool