Oregon thread gather round kiddies

Oregon thread gather round kiddies.

Any Oregonfags on tonight

Lurking for Portland sluts, anyone else, nudes?

Also Vancouver

Lone product

Salem

I went to Oregon before

Beav er ton

Where at? I'm by Cordon

>Oregon thread
You mean Portland cuck thread right?

I'm from central oregon, and every oregon thread is a shitshow of SJWs and trannies. Mostly from Portland.

Fuck 'em. Central oregon? I hope you don't mean Bend.

Salem kommando.

Naw, I live near Bend. But it's a shithole town nobody's ever heard of, so just saying Central Oregon is easier.

>kommando
If you're ever in the area we should go shooting, mate.

Actually, considering this is Sup Forums that's probably a horrible idea.

Fuckem, actually I might know some of them soo idk postem. 22m PCC pdx. Let's see if we can get some moar sloots

I rarely browse b, I'm usually on k. Just was bored and saw the oregon thread at the top.

Prineville, la pine? I go out near fort rock sometimes. I'd be down maybe. I don't have a junker email...

Prineville, and I actually went shooting last weekend and blew all my spending money on ammo so it's not like I can afford to go shooting any time soon anyways.

Also, I mostly skim Sup Forums when I'm bored for fat hate threads when there isn't one on /fit/. I'm mostly on /k/, Sup Forums and /ck/.

Is that a mateba? My phone is dead so I can't see for shit.

I probably won't be over the mountains until next year. I don't know of any blm or logging roads I can shoot, so I've been going to Albany -arpc

Or a chiappa. Didn't look blocky enough but I can see it now, especially the sights.

357 is easy to reload, saves a ton of $

>Is that a mateba
Triggered.

Naw just kidding, it's a Chiappa Rhino, it was designed in part by the man who designed the Mateba Unica-6 which is presumably the gun you're thinking of. So it does share some aesthetics.

Also there's a hill about 10 minutes outside of town that everybody around here goes to shoot, sometimes there are other people up there, sometimes you get the place to yourself. I guess sometimes it's nice to live in Bumfuck, Nowhere.

Any angry melinial sluts? One should be prospecting such foolish cunterry

Yeah I saw that after getting the charger out, my bad. The dark background with minimal phone brightness made it look more rounded like the mateba.

I'm going to hop off soon. I browse fit some too, so I'm sure we could cross paths again, though I usually don't post.

Good speed user.

You too, ammo funds and all.

Bend