Why are liberals happier than racists, Sup Forums?

why are liberals happier than racists, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

newrepublic.com/article/115802/intelligence-and-drinking-studies-say-theres-correlation
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201010/why-intelligent-people-drink-more-alcohol
psychologytoday.com/blog/addiction-in-society/201102/are-more-intelligent-people-more-likely-be-alcoholics
lmgtfy.com/?q=define liberal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because she gets fucked a black bull every night

>all that land to themselves
who the fug wouldn't be happy

Because they are smarter

Because only dumbfucks can be "happy"

Because they live in a society where being out of touch with reality actually rewards you.

samefag

Thats demolition ranch hes a cool guy kys

it works other way , if you suffer and you life sucks you blame jews and niggers for everything etc
im not racist but i say the fact that niggers mexicans and muslims are subhumans , they arent civilized like whites

fucking mistypes im drunk

Liberals are racists.

Yeah no

Because hurt people hurt people

Because they rape their kids at night

life isnt all about politics

I feel ya my nigga. I feel the same way. I dont blame niggers and sand niggers for my problems, but they are definitely sub human garbage.

Everyone is racist dude. Racism is natural. Think about it this way. If you were a caveman and lived in an all white tribe, and a nigger tribe made contact with you, you'd feel threatened right? You'd probably fight the nigger tribe because they are different. Those differences and fear of it helped humans evolve, except instead of niggers and moder homo sapiens, it was different members of the genus Homo.

That video was never posted nigger

I like how it's the exact mount of time you have to wait in between posts

Ignorance is bliss

You do realize it said 1 poster when I posted that ,right?

Because they're not busy finding someone else to blame for their retarded choices and can say enough is enough. Tell me cunt, when is enough, enough?
>lets be property tycoons
>lets get some much debt cause the good time will never end
>lets not believe that the world is changing and coal doesn't matter anymore
People on the so called left generally are able to live withing their means and not lose their mind at the prospect of making a couple of bucks by buying into the greed of the actual rich.

You do realise you make no sense right?

they don;t know any better

because liberals incest until sum fucker fucks up and then its illegal all of the sudden. a all are welcome child orgy until child sex law enforcement s deemed neccesary by whites.

Because they are driven by ideals not by hatred.

>why are liberals happier than racists

Most of the white ones don't actually live with other races.
They're from affluent white areas and view other races the same way they do panda bears.
Most liberal areas are very segregated.

I love the new one, I have been a lot more to come. we still have around and see how the world of difference between the two of the best way for you to know if it was not the intended to provide. Right?
>Learnenglishnigger.jpg

>They're from affluent white areas and view other races the same way they do panda bears.

Alright

So op replied to his own thread as the opposition?

theyre not.

why you creatures post evidence like that when everyone can make it in paint

>Looks at the DNC rally on election night
Yeah they're way happier then republicans.

cause they are stupid, and doesnt care the problems, only fag music, SJW, retard equality and drugs..

Underage detected.

Because they live in a false reality.

FAKE AND GAY

exactly thats why

Let's put aside the term liberal and racists. Let's talk about people who are happy in general. Also, being happy has nothing to do with what you have or what you're doing in life, it's really a state of mind.

I have never met a single intelligent person that was genuinely happy. Most intelligent people are usually alcoholics, gamblers, drug addicts and unhappy. It's the naive people who feel they have some purpose here that are happy.

TLDR - Stupid people are happy and think they're living a fantasy, intelligent people know better and are usually degenerates.

>le supreme intelligent reddit man

>exactly thats why

>Makes sweeping statements about groups of people they don't know personally

>accuses anyone else of being out of touch with reality

>all intellectual people are edgy brewing cynical pessimistic fuckwits like me

>implying "happy" isn't a subjective state that is merely a choice in attitude

>implying you're an example of intelligence

autism

typical liberal..

Wrong. Smart people don't drink excessively. That makes them stupid. Your entire post is now invalid.

because ignorance is bliss

Because ignorance is bliss.

Well am I wrong?

Not even the same person but literally 5 seconds on Google. It's actually pretty well known that intelligence and binge alcoholism is correlated. This isn't ground breaking news.

newrepublic.com/article/115802/intelligence-and-drinking-studies-say-theres-correlation

psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201010/why-intelligent-people-drink-more-alcohol

psychologytoday.com/blog/addiction-in-society/201102/are-more-intelligent-people-more-likely-be-alcoholics

yes

>It's actually pretty well known that intelligence and binge alcoholism is correlated
lol is this what cucks believe? smart people do not fucking drink a lot

>I'm right wing

>Reddit
Why do I get the feeling there's far more people like this on Sup Forums and Sup Forums than Reddit combined?

you dont know jack shit boy

Cause you're an autistic faggot.
>they're watching faggot......

I still don't understand what's happening here.
also, where the fuck you think you are son?

OP said liberals.... I know enough

>being right wing
>not autistic

There is literally no measure for this level of stupid. Congrats user you are pioneering new ground.

liberals live in fear of everything they dont agree with.

racists live in fear of everything they dont agree with.

liberals are happy when they are alone with those who agree with them.

racists are happy when they are alone with those who agree with them.

Because there are no niggers around their farm

>pick one

the elite are liberal. conservatives dont control money.

his neighbors are mexicans obviously.

Yeah right m8, tell yourself that to convince yourself the billionaire Trump is not part of the elite. While you sit around a candle with your 20 kids telling them stories about how Trump will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

>Pro tip
>It was never great
Yeah sure faggot

didnt say that. trump isnt a conservative anyways.

The elite is made up of liberals.

>The elite is made up of liberals
Uhh, no it's not. They pander to them for product sales and votes but they are definitely not liberal.

>so called right wing logic
>doesn't even know what right wing is
>heard it on fox
>I am full retard.
Never go full retard m8

Who says liberals aren't racist? I find that people who have to make a big show about not being bad, generally are hiding secret, dark views.

What the fuck is "liberal"???? WHY IS EVERYONE SAY THAT ON Sup Forums??? Someone explain me what "liberal" means???

name a conservative elite.

Oprah
Bill Gates
Beyonce
Clintons

examples of liberal elites

>The elite is made up of liberals.

Certainly understandable how you would see it that way. Sort of like how a dog would see a TV set as a God.

>Someone explain me what "liberal" means???

No one here knows. A lot of nonsense has been stacked on top of the liberal ideology, when in fact it's very simple:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

Nothing more, nothing less.

easy there child

>all people i dont like watch fox news.

wrong buddy.

i use this thing called a smartphone and got dozens of news sources.

I gather my info by observation. I dont just agree with a news. Research a little rather than follow your professor around for an easy A.

k

unable to give any evidence to prove otherwise. I'm game to be proven wrong.

Hollywood Media
Owners of media
University Investors/Owners

more examples of liberal elites

because they don't waste all their time blaming other people for their problems.

lmgtfy.com/?q=define liberal

hahahaha fagggot

63 million people voted for Hilary, how can a group of 63 million people be considered "elite?"

Liberals are racist.

/End thread

Nice b8. Liberals are far from happy, if they are so happy then why are they protesting everything and anything. They are always complaining about not having extra welfare benefits, getting their education paid for and rights for people that don't matter. Every conservative I know lives pretty comfortable and peaceful, it's the fucking liberal hippies that make everything shit.

really?

is that why they shout "fuck tha police"
"white privalege"
"thin privalege"
"Stop eating animals!"
"Our world isnt diverse because of people like you!"

probably because they are happier having solid and historic/cientific knowledge instead of relying solely on individual experiences

lol... as if affirmative action and quotas aren't racist

You must be dense. They do what they can to gather votes popularity.

Once again you have done nothing to prove me wrong. Are you even trying?

Name conservative elites. Go on.

>nigger gibsmedats
Yeah troll harder faggot

>either a liberal or a racist

k

I know when I'm happy, I need to make a Youtube video to convince others I'm happy and it TOTALLY ISN'T a form of self-affirmation.

>how can a group of 63 million people be considered "elite?"
Like this:
None of you have worked a hard day in your life. The working class that keeps this country running voted for Trump. The silent majority you've stepped on for 8 years is tired of your liberal bullshit, and now we're going to find you and assault you in the streets for being gender-guessing safe-spacing facebook-dwelling elitists living in white-asian cul-de-sac communities while decrying everyone else as racist.

Like that. Faggot.

And this gentlemen, is your average trump voter.
IT'S ALL RIGGED

the hillary voters screamed it is faulty and rigged though.

>newfag

>cant greentext
so i must be new?

Just admit you are butthurt over the election and your cried at group cry-ins.