Fat h8- this one's for you ;) my nubian friend

fat h8- this one's for you ;) my nubian friend

How do fat people dry off after a shower

I absolutely love riddles

Shii you want a pic of mah junk and shii. You gay af.

awyeah boy, thanks for rezing the thread

you really don't have to be naked I'm sure half of Sup Forums would think that's too extreme. and I think your pic would fit into this thread perfectly.

How the fuck do fat people live with themselves? Or how do they even let it happen? And fuck off with you genetics in advance, your fridge filled with crisps and coke isn't genetics.
I was a little chubby in the past and I felt like shit about it, now i'm in a lot better shape and have a little bit of stomach fat and even that bothers me, how the fuck you can carry around all that shit and not spend every waking moment trying to kill yourself is beyond me.

I'm fat and I live with myself just fine. I have really bad knees so I can't be as active. :(

are you gone my nubian brother?

goals

Have you tried swimming?

It's really cold where I am. pretty self conscious of my pepperoni nips too

When I see people like that, I don't even get angry. I just feel worried and scared for their physical health.

But then again I'm an eurofag. Probably would have despised them if I lived in america and had to look at them each and everyday.

did we offend all the fatties on Sup Forums?

This bitch!

it just Burns the calories right off

Get in line ladies for your next teddy bear fat fucks

Once you start swimming your body will get hot enough that you won't really feel the cold. The hardest part is the first dive. If you make a promise to yourself to swim for 20 minutes - then you can see how you feel afterwards in terms of temperature. If you're fat your internal temperature won't dip anywhere dangerous in 20 minutes unless you live in the Arctic.

Shes done well. Good for her.

Stop making excuses you waste of sperm. Do something or die.

Your knees will benefit from you losing weight and you won't need replacements later on in life, and join a YMCA go to an indoor pool.
You're just making excuses.

I wish my nubian friend showed up. :(

good 4 her tho.

I guess you're right. I can't even fuck my girlfriend anymore.

I don't need this

trick question, they don't shower

getting thiccer

Kms

typical fat person making excuses

same girl as OPs pic

trip at Tchernobyl's consequence

Any fat fucks want to come out of hiding?

I don't know what these webms are but there are a few fat hate ones, just gonna post them since they are all cringey

I bet your fat as hell too.

My gawd

Man like, I'm 130 and 5'5 for a woman and I literally do almost nothing to keep myself this way. I eat like a horse (vegetarian because I'm tinfoil-hat about hormones in meat so that might help) and barely exercise. I go for walks about every second day but that's nothing, just 3-8 km in the park. I don't do sports or work out or diet. I drink like a fucking cod and smoked enough green to eat three helpings of homemade stirfry last night. It's not fucking hard to not be huge. I do it by accident.

Pic related, it's me.

1 - 8 are sexy

Then she just looks sick and pasty

i was. now im fit as hell

Mad models are doing it now, they're just gonna keep growing until everyone is a fat fuck. It makes me sick.
I like em in the middle row there tho

You know you're fat when your feet becomes hoves.

I think that is all the fat hate I have, how about some fucked up food?

before and after stats

Look at all those genetics on the table.

Is this satire?

HAHAHAHA

>3 bananas with skin

nope, its tumblr

>tfw a picture of a fatty doesn't fit size limit

Well ok. Was not fat as hell but in direction to there.
171 85kg with big beer belly. now 65kg athletic.

I bet that's super healthy because fish is protein

You don't look fat but you also don't look entirely fit either. I'd recommend either gaining weight or joining a sport. If you get fatter you'll appeal to some peoples fetishes, and if you tone your body more your body would definitely have more sex appeal. Right now you look teetering on the edge of below average body for 20-25 year olds.

Looks like how a cartoon character looks after they eat a bunch of coins or some shit.

looking for some transformation pics. Inspire these fat motherfuckers.

Oh my gosh, i remember seeing this chick a while ago, what's her name? Is she purposely putting on so much weight?

Why are you shitting on someone who is trying to better themselves.

She's probably doing more for her life than you are with yours.

171 TOPKEK
didn't know they had internet in the Shire

>Yet still smoking.

Fucking degenerate landwhale.

eww, tattoos.

Boner killed and destroyed and incinerated.

Really doesn't look like she is getting bigger after the first row to me. Just different lighting and settings.

lovely hippo

why even be that fucking fat In the first place? just an attention whore trying to respond rewards before crossing the finish line

I seriously can't understand this kind of body type. Like, you can be fat, but the rolls on these people are beyond my comprehension. What does it really take to have such fucked up features to the point where you have two guts and fat hooves for feet?