Liberal hate thread

Liberal hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pretty sure you're mixing "liberal" with "Ronald Reagan"

You mean literal hate thread?

>Acting like Jews aren't behind ISIS

he s right stupid hysterical leftist here in france were supporting hamas, before the hundereds of deads of course, they are pussies they have no opinions
dont let muslims in murrica, its a vicious cancer

stupid uncultured paranoid muslim spotted
if not, convert to islam dude, you deserve it

liberals lose the election. butthurt for good reasons.

republitards win the election. also butthurt but for no reason.

Republican logic...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

Fuck liberals! All of them need to be fucking killed and their ideology banned under penalty of death.

Liberals are self hating traitors to their God, country, and family.

Spineless mother fuckers! God damn I hate them! Kill them ALL!

The election was Hillar-ious

fuck all of them im currently pooping and the simple fact of reading the word "liberal" makes me want to smear my shit all over the walls fuck niggers

Pretending that all liberals are as stupid as OP's meme is just as dishonest as pretending that all conservatives are as stupid as this guy. Political ideology is a broad spectrum, with crazy people on both ends.

I feel really bad that the liberals in the USA. They have the hardest time with school and often find themselves majoring in degrees that offer no job opportunity.

I hear that the new president is offering a camp that will help the liberals with their concentration issue.

Really hope this goes thru, because I hate seeing so many miserable people. This Trump guy is really on to something here.

What do you think?

She would have been the first F president!!!

But the emale got deleted

>defending the jews

yes good goy

Only liberalism is responsible for the downfall of great civilizations.

Liberalism gives birth to groups such as BLM and SJWs. You are too fucking ignorant to think for yourselves.

Waste of fucking breath.

Liberals are like women. Infinite wants but no ability to accomplish anything. Incessant whining and blaming of others. Over inflated sense of self worth.

Conservatives and Moderates are like men. We enable this shit.

gonna need a bigger holocaust

fucking jew

>implying

Oh that's quite the claim seeing as how liberalism is a pretty new ideology.

Let's see some citations.

And lumping every liberal into the same group is as stupid as labelling every conservative a racist.

But continue perpetuating the divide and conquer paradigm so the neoliberal government and corporations can keep raping everyone that doesn't own a giant concern you ignorant statist fuckwit.

only the middle one has to worry about sexual assult

Us fag here. I agree with you. We need to put the liberals into those camps.

Lol

True

>braindead statist ranting about other braindead statists thread

There, ftfy you sheltered ignorant dumbass

nice strawman.

It's not new at all fucktard.

Hahaha, Republicans win the election and the first thing the kikes do is jump ship and start shilling for the other side.

Decades of suckling at the teat of the leftist goy means nothing when you know they're on their last legs, isn't that right, Jew?

Sorry, but it ain't gonna work. We know what you are now. You'll be lined up against the wall like the sneaky rats you are.

Imagine that England "gave" Somalia Texas since they were treated so poorly in the past. Israel is Somalian Texas, Pakistan is the rest of the US.

The ignorance in the uneducated liberal is proven right here.

>talks about thinking for yourself

>proceeds to regurgitate the same narrative as right wing statists have perpetuated for decades

autism

I'm done talking, I've tried negotiating with you liberals but all you do is squak racism and racist over and over and over and over and over again.

I'm so very close to becoming a cereal killer that targets liberals or people who look liberal. You fucking faggots shouldn't be allowed to live.

If trump does put you liberals in death camps (I know he won't) I'll be the first mother fucking person to submit a job application.

Both are terrorists.

The only difference is who wins.

liberal here.

>no one in this thread understands what a liberal is
>fuck terrorists
>fuck bush who spoke them into existence
>fuck fuck trump
>fuck hillary
>fuck bums
>fuck bernie
>fuck gary johnson
>fuck politics
>fuck the federal reserve and banking cartels
>fuck the government who supports those cartels
>i just wanna
>smoke my weed
>make my money
>fucc yo bih

here's an analogy for you tards'

hating on a liberal is like hating on computers because pencils already work. "don't fix it if it's not broken!" because, yeah - pencils work good enough let's just stop there. the future is solved everyone, we don't need computers because pencils are good enough.

> idf targetting terrorists

yeah, you can keep telling yourself that too

Where's your argument

Yes lump me in with liberals and push me further away from your point of view.

That'll make a point.

Notice how I said you were a braindead statist ranting about braindead statists?

Because whether left or right you're both advocating for neoliberal policies with no regard for the reality of the situation. So instead of using your brain, you attempt to troll.

And you wonder why people call right wing statists ignorant idiots?

There's your proof right there.

Whatever miniscule amount of retards left wing statists have, right wing statists have in droves.
All I can see is a little right wing statist getting triggered.

Get triggered you completely ignorant autist.

who said that? because thats not the consensus on suicide bombers, which makes it a dumb strawman argument. Thats like saying "I hate conservatives, because they think babies need to be skinned alive"

Only liberal faggots get triggered you fucking nigger.

Hows that PhD in Womyn's studies working out for you bitch booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooy?

You didn't even comprehend my post.

Neither did you notice I don't subscribe to any of the wings. But you assume a position and strawman of me and proceed to regurgitate your unintelligible drivel against that strawman.

Without understanding what my post said.

I was talking about generalization and how it is a selfdefeating practice in discussion, not racism you fuckwit.

Reading comprehension is important if you want to be treated as a capable, mature and reasonable adult.

I don't give a fuck what you think. You're obviously a cynical fuckwit with a fading grasp on reality.

Why be reasonable with an unreasonable idiot.

Try again, autist.

Oh really?
Because you're looking pretty fuckn triggered right now you autistic fuckwit.

Strawmen abound!
And again, no argument. Just pointless strawman argumentation.

Good luck with those fallacies, I'm sure you're going to troll someone succesfully someday.

Try again, autistic fuckwit.

to be honest actually jews are holocausting palestinians but i like it

WHITE POWER! KILL ALL LIBERALS! KILL THEIR WOMEN! THEIR CHILDREN! KILL THEM ALL! WHITE POWER! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL LIBERALS! KILL THEIR WOMEN! THEIR CHILDREN! KILL THEM ALL! WHITE POWER! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL LIBERALS! KILL THEIR WOMEN! THEIR CHILDREN! KILL THEM ALL! WHITE POWER! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL LIBERALS! KILL THEIR WOMEN! THEIR CHILDREN! KILL THEM ALL! WHITE POWER! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL LIBERALS! KILL THEIR WOMEN! THEIR CHILDREN! KILL THEM ALL! WHITE POWER! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL LIBERALS! KILL THEIR WOMEN! THEIR CHILDREN! KILL THEM ALL! WHITE POWER! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL LIBERALS! KILL THEIR WOMEN! THEIR CHILDREN! KILL THEM ALL! WHITE POWER! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL LIBERALS! KILL THEIR WOMEN! THEIR CHILDREN! KILL THEM ALL! WHITE POWER! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL LIBERALS! KILL THEIR WOMEN! THEIR CHILDREN! KILL THEM ALL! WHITE POWER! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL LIBERALS! KILL THEIR WOMEN! THEIR CHILDREN! KILL THEM ALL! WHITE POWER! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL LIBERALS! KILL THEIR WOMEN! THEIR CHILDREN! KILL THEM ALL! WHITE POWER! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL LIBERALS! KILL THEIR WOMEN! THEIR CHILDREN! KILL THEM ALL! WHITE POWER!.............or do nothing and they'll kill themselves by flooding the country with muslims that wont tolerate them.

>gets triggered
>"hurr, keep trying to troll"

The only triggering I'll be doing is with my 9mm S&W when Trump gives the green light at total liberal genocide.

I would donate to your cause.

Ha, image doesn't say anything about attack helicopters

this thread brought to you by the IDF

>ovens are too good for them

here's a meta-reason why OP is a faggot:

By making a "hate thread" you are only advertising for the very cause you dislike, thereby making them more bigger and more widespread. If you hate something else with your life. But then again you're probably a friendzoned niceguy creeper cuck crossdresser so w/e

>disregards the points of my argument
>gets triggered when his argument is dismantled as the strawmanning fallacy it is
>concedes by offering no rebuttal
>"I triggered him guys! Liberals are such cucks TOPKEK"

Autism

Thank you for proving my point dumbass.

Get triggered you autistic fuckwit.

To call OP a faggot would imply that he's a liberal, because all liberals are faggots, and all faggots are liberals.

Go ahead and type away, we all know you're kind (liberals) are upset because your plans for white genocide in the western world and the legalization of pedophilia (thru islamification of the USA) is PERMANENTLY delayed.

Cry harder liberal faggots, you tears are sooooooooooooooooooooooo sweeeeeet!!!!!!

>keeps getting triggered

> "I'm sure you're going to troll someone succesfully someday."

cute

>you're kind

This is the extent of conservative education.

Thank you for proving his point you triggered autist.

>still has no rebuttal yet proceeds to reply
>accuses anyone else of being triggered

Autism

I'm atheist and can't stand the fucking regressive thankless left. Fuck your meme, ya twat

What conservative education?

Liberalism is a cancer, it has metastasized from the government, to the churches, to the board of education, and into the minds of children in schools.

This is why these brainless liberal faggots march in streets, get useless degrees that offer no job opportunity (womyn's studies, gender studies, hurt feelings studies, and nigger worship studies). They spend their lives in fast food and take their frustrations out on productive members of society.

Fuck liberals, every last one of you!

this

Well you clearly got really upset, but at the same time claimed that you arent "succsesfully trolled". I was pointing out that cognitive dissonance. You keep replying in an very mad fashion to my simple obervations and I dont even know what you are on about with "rebuttal". Rebuttal to what?

all liberal cocksuckers need to die

Tfw people think Jews are just "defending themselves."

You're mixing up liberal with the regressive left. The conservatives are more about liberal freedoms now.

What's sad is you think you're infallible and you've got it all figured out.

Good luck with that attitude in life you autistic right wing statist fuckwit.

Try and have a good day and I know it's hard for you, but try to be happy.
That way your autism doesn't get the best of you as it did in this thread.

Good luck autist!

And with your PhD in Hurt Feelings studies in hand you go about IRL and on the internet calling other people ignorant.

PLEASE mother fucker! A PhD in Hurt feelings studies doesnt make you intelligent. It tells everyone you were too fucking lazy/stupid to get a degree that actually produces something.

Swear to fucking god, you liberals are the biggest fucking hypocrites in the world.

Goy please.

>Try and have a good day and I know it's hard for you, but try to be happy
Thats the far left mantra, isnt it? Just accept and tolerate fucking everything and just be happy!

cry me a river
build a bridge
and get the fuck over it

The pencil analogy is not a good one. USA lefty liberals would cancel the space program in favor of driving up welfair benefits for illegal alien Muslims.

And make complaining about it a hate crime.

You smell of GED..

Oh now you want discussion?

I was seeking not so much a rebuttal as you admitting argumentation based on strawmen fallacies probably aren't the best way to make your point. In fact it's the worst way to.

I could care less what you think of me.
I guess it was stupid of me to try to discuss anything with you in any reasonable fashion. After all, you've only show a cynically ignorant grasp on reality so far.

Now you want to talk?
Go get triggered some more you autistic fuckwit.

>fuck bush for speaking terrorists into existence

literally facking wut m8?

>cereal killer
>cereal
>my sides

I just want to draw attention to the fact that these two faggots are having an argument and are equally convinced they are winning on the sole basis that the other guy is replying.

In this day and age the word liberal means the regressive left. Real democrats left the party when the liberals started taking over in force. Most real democrats were for personal responsibility and small(though not as small as republicans) govt. These democrats are scarce and should be the ones leading the party and showing what's right with the left. Instead we got Hillary up there telling us we need to recognize our white privilege and Bernie telling us we don't know what it's like to be poor. I would be a full fledged republican at this point but they can't keep their dicks out of the Bible long enough to form a coherent thought.

And your wife's pussy smells of Tyrone's semen.

Fucking cuck

The problem is liberals aren't liberal. They try to tell everyone how to live.

THe conservative education that breeds cynical fuckwits like you, who are so immensely disconnected from reality you don't even comprehend you're arguing at strawmen you've misconcieved in your head.

But keep arguing with that strawman, you unfathomably ignorant autistic fuckwit.

lol, rekt

czech my new maym comrades

>cereal

Speaking of republicans and the bible... They sort of ditched it with Trump. They passed on two religious lunatics that were probably better choices. Carson/ cruz

His argument is based on a fucking strawman.

That isn't a valid argument.
There was no argument.

Why give a fuck about winning a petty fucking argument with a sheltered cynical autist on a fuckn imageboard.

Name one "regressive left" policy that has been put into law in the past 8 years.

mate jews are not cool

>Oh now you want discussion?
No. As I said, I just pointed out you cognitive dissonance. I dont know what you are on about. You must confuse me for some other user.
>Go get triggered some more you autistic fuckwit.
See, again you are having trouble with this. Clearly you are the one who is irrationally upset here.
But of course, nobody succesfully trolled you, right? You are always mad, right?

Literally the exact opposite.
>women - we want abortions
>conservatives - not allowed
>liberals - leave them alone

Same for every single social issue in the US.

t-t-t-t-triiiiiggggereeeed

Buy my healthcare or get the shit penalized out of you.

Whether you need or not fuck off Nazi king obama

And I'm sure your sisters pussy smells like your dad, you sad angry little manlet..lol

Yeah, and liberals like yourself live in a fucking fantasy world who believes that everyone gets along and belives that whites are the evil scum of the earth.

You're all about to get a rude awakening soon, and when it happens its going to be too late. You'll be sucking Muhammads cock for the rest of your life. (but you faggot liberals would love that).

You are the one who has no connection with reality here mother fucker. And when reality catches up with you and your kind, I'm NOT going to give out a helping hand. I'll video tape it and upload it here on Sup Forums.

FUCKING KEK

red pilled hard.
now i know to stay away from nigger lover spade tats, poz tats and faggots with those ugly heart tats

i'm not voting for a criminal so that grandma wont be sad.

thats a pretty good sign to be honest she put a lot of work into it.

SJWs arent liberals. But they get called "liberal" anyway. It is as stupid as calling conservatives white supremacists

I don't know who's more retarded. The American "liberals" or those who constantly nag about them.