Name a worse anime/manga than picrelated

Name a worse anime/manga than picrelated.
> protip you can't

Considering how homoerotic it is Sup Forums should love it

>posting something godtier and not some garbage like naruto
nice bait, OP.

>Bleach
>God tier
I'm interested in the other anime you've watched for you to call bleach even remotely higher than mediocre.

You probably think one piece is god tier. Fucking watch boku no Pico fag

You haven't answered my question.

Sword art online, what do i win?

/thread

Definitely worse.

Woman focused sports anime.

The moral of the story after what I believe is 2 seasons is: Teamwork is necessary to play basketball in a team.

Like, was the writer autistic?

>dragon ball
>gundum

Totally agree, fuckin unwatchable. The fights are boring, and it takes an eternity for something to happen.

I was out having a meal last night, and the guy at the table next to us was on his own, watching anime full blast on his phone. I wasn't even annoyed it was that funny.

You bite your fucking tongue. Kuroko was fucking incredible.
I bet you think Hajime no Ippo is shit too.

>Sports anime

>bleach
>godtier
This isn't ylyl

>smartest, strongest villain (aizen) who planned the greatest betrayal and more dies in one panel by generic super attack
>god tier
Did you even finish reading the manga

you're a nigger
you're a nigger and I'm going to fuck your dad

DBS

Aizen was a downsyndrome child with an everything proof forcefield on the playground during recess. Yamcha could fuck him up.

Kuroko is shit
But ippo is like drugs to me I can't stop watching it ever since I found it in February I've watched it all 3 times

Neon Genesis Evangelion was great...until the last three episodes.

Couldn't have worded it better myself

IMO only arrancar and thousand year blood war arcs were good. I don't like the fact that the major battles are often shorter than the side battles

that music though

Why do they even use swords if 90% of the enemies are swordresistant?

Why bother?
This is literally your opinion we're arguing here.
If you consider Bleach as the worst then there's no swaying you.
Fuck off and kill yourself.
>inb4 you accuse me of liking bleach

>implying he lost to the generic attack
He healed instantly after the fact.
The reason he lost is because Urahara was always steps ahead of even a genius like Aizen.

Re:Zero

>arrancar
Shit battles
>thousand year blood war
Show and tell of battle powers where characters die only to be inexplicably revived later on
Shit and shit

Sternritter girls are too cute

Look pretty creepy to me.

One Piece

What am I looking at

What passes for a man in this age.

It's just how the cookie crumbles sometimes.

Where'd all your butt hurt come from OP?
Do shows generally make you so butt hurt you need others to validate said butt frustration?

That slam dunk copy is shit, kuroko basketu something is the name.

He's talking about in the manga.
Of course he's going to die in one super attack. Up until that point he's only ever fucked with the 13 court guard squad and hollows. He was in Zero Division territory facing off against an ancient quincy and his army of sternritters that were bestowed with Juha Bach's almighty blessing. He thought too highly of himself and his silly, "look at my sword, now you lose" technique. He grossly underestimated his opponent.
I like to think of him as someone who lowkicks or spams triangle a lot in a fighting game who thinks he's hot shit for getting cheap wins in.
And before anyone asks, no, I'm not a wizard. I fucked an ex of mine about a month ago.

You just made it worse.
Urahara used a seal that conveniently activated when the battle was over. What a shit way to end an arc.

Where'd all your butthurt come from user? Do other peoples opinions make you so butthurt that you need to protect your own shitty show?

And no, you can't see my dick.

Kuroko season 1 was good.
Season 2 was okay.
Season 3 was trash.

sounds like you rather enjoyed bleach if you read all the way thru thousand year blood arc

Elfen lied was pretty shit not gonna lie. Watched it thru expecting some crazy shit and ended up being disappointed

Nah it went to shit since hueco mundo arc but I kept believing it would get better again. Boy was I wrong

checked, and agreed. Elfen Lied tried too hard to be eerie, and lacked an awful lot in visuals. It's basically babys first horror anime.

Hated Hueco Mundo Arc, eh? I bet you LOVED the Bount Arc, and Rurichiyo is your loli waifu.

>man this anime/manga is starting become shit! Better keep watching it and see what happens
Ok

"worse"?

That's easy. Qwazar is objectively terrible.

Skipped fillers so I dont know

Now do you understand why I hate it so much?