My girlfriend told "just cum in me. If i get pregnant I'll get an abortion." Should i marry her?

My girlfriend told "just cum in me. If i get pregnant I'll get an abortion." Should i marry her?

It's a trap to get your $$$ don't do it user.

>Falling for this trick
>Trusting people
>Wanting to actually get married

Yeah, go for it

Don't be a sucker. That means she wants a baby.

at that point you force it in her ass and cum in her
what's the problem?

She lets me i just like the vagina more

This guy gets it.

OpP YOU FAGGOT LISTEN.. this is a trick she is crazy she WILL try and guilt you and she WILL try anything to keep you

I don't think so she wipes it out when we are done

How is this a trick

I'd marry that any day.

Yes

I say do it. It's not like women ever lie or entrap people.

You should because people with kids outside of marriage are more likely to be poor.

In case you didn't catch that, I'm telling you she's bullshitting you and using a pregnancy as entrapment.

I don't see why she would lie about something like that

But shes not pregnant

Women who don't want kids count their cycle and plan sex accordingly. They don't say or do shit like that.

user, is this your first girlfriend. Women lie about all kinds of fucked up shit. A few examples

>A girl who lied to all her friends about having cancer and it miraculously went away when people started asking questions.
>A girl who lied to her boyfriend of two years as she was only dating and living with him because her work was close to where he lived. When she got a new job outside of that city, she dumped him.
>A girl who made up a rape case on her ex because he wouldn't give her rent money. She was questioned by several different detectives and gave conflicting stories, eventually admitted to making the whole thing up.

I could go on and on. I've known and met a lot of people in my life. Everyone lies but women will lie about some of the most fucked up shit, even if its for minimal gain.

Just don't get married. It's a stupid trap meant for woman's security, and humans aren't even naturally monogamous, so you'll hate being married a couple of years in.

if you are this dumb then just go for it because you are beyond help.

basically she told you: "I'm a slutty whore. Make me pregnant and I'll kill the baby".

NO
seriously
that kid will be yours and you WILL have to pay for it
DON'T EVER EVER FALL INTO IT

People don't get pregnant the second you cum in them

Shes not pregnant though. I don't think she would fuck me over like that

>just cum in me. If i get pregnant I'll get an abortion

TRANSLATION:

"Cum in my pussy, I'm a giant whore. If you knock me up, I will lie to you and tell you i'll abort it, when in reality I will go to full term, divorce you, take half your shit, and make you pay child support for 18 years."

Women like, OP. ALL women are deceitful whores. Been there, done that.. I LITERALLY speak from experience.

YES she will
please do NOT trust her
women have no sense of loyalty WHATSOEVER
she will make your live hell over this
don't do it please

Fine I'll pull out next time

can comfirm, i'm a girl. I have 4 kids with 4 diffrent guys i've told them all i'd get abortions but now they are paying child support for the next 18 years while i'm fucking with my new boy toy.

Female psychology sorry man just experience. 0ldfag, 30 something yrs on this beautiful earthand had 3 girls try this for real. It doesnt end well. Probably on lithium or ssris or daddy issues. Beware nigs

How about just being on contraception?

>My girlfriend told "just cum in me. If i get pregnant I'll get an abortion." Should i marry her?

OP, 33yr old oldfag here, your girl is 10/10, she wants to feel your hot cum inside her. Just get Plan B from pharmacy and you'll be cool. For her to say that is fucking hot.... I assume your in HS, so I highly doubt she is"tricking you"

It feels better without it

And how is your life with women right now?

For one, it is possible to impregnate someone with one shot.

Then there's the fact that if this is a pattern of behavior she's pushing, then the odds go up.

THEN there's the fact that you're trusting her to hold up her end of the bargain. [s]If[/s] When she doesn't, you're now fucked.

Get Plan B from pharmacy, you don't need a prescription. Why not just get her on birth control? If her parents are opposed, she tells them she needs to go to OB/GYN because her periods hurt REALLY bad, when she's seeing the DR. She tells him she needs the pill, he prescribe it and will tell mother is for her heavy flow. Dr. Patient confidentiality. I know plenty of girls who have done this

She said she is going to go on the pill soon but until then am i not supposed to fuck her?

have you heard of fucking condoms?

She told me she is very pro choice and the only reason i cum in her is because she says it takes to long for me to cum from blowjobs

I don't like condoms plus she likes it when i cum on her

h o t

smart lad.

>. If i get pregnant I'll get an abortion.
lolololol
she lies. She just wants that $$$$$