Sup Forums i think i may have messed up...

Sup Forums i think i may have messed up. i had been wanting to try anal with my gf for a long time but she never was comfortable with it. after about half a year of asking about it now and then she said ok IF i first experience it myself with a friend of hers. i've actually never done it to anyone before so after thinking about it for a few weeks i agreed. after all it couldn't be so bad, and even if it was i would get to fuck her ass on a regular basis.

now forward to the day itself, we did some research together about cleaning yourself etc, everything seemed alright untill i met the guy that was going to fuck me, he was bigger than me and what was most annoying, he was black, like i'm not racist but i don't particularly like them either. when we started to get into it he was kinda rough with me but used plenty of lube so it didn't hurt too much. all in all it didn't feel too bad, she seemed to enjoy watching it aswell. the thing that made it weird was that after about 20 minutes i actually came from it, it was a very weird kind of orgasm. this made her oddly excited and couldn't help but laugh a bit. i felt pretty embarrassed but after a bit longer the dude finished and i knew the worst part was behind me. fast forward a bit, she didn't seem as eager to have sex anymore the coming week, but she did let me do anal. it felt great but i only lasted so long it didn't really feel like i got a good deal out of it. now i'm afraid she looks at me differently, any advice Sup Forums on how to fix things if they're kinda fucked ? i know the rep Sup Forums has so try not to focus on the events too much but rather on how to fix it, thanks.

she thinks you're a sissy.

make the best of it.

buy some fishnets, practice your makeup game, spend more time on your hair

There's something here about a certain someone being a faggot

hey JIDF this is a new low for you guys.

I hope there's a Palestinian rocket with your name on it OP

Are you the same person who posted this last time?

i've never had any interest in men though, she knows this. she was the one that set these terms .

Too bad because your girlfriend still has interest in men only, which is why you no longer suffice.

I'd say take
this advice.

come on, don't be like that. i'm still man. what happened doesn't change that.

Maybe I could see someone successfully convincing themselves of that if they cheated on their gf or something, but you basically asked for anal from her and she made a big black guy fuck you in the ass.
At best you are a bitch, the fact that you actually had a prostate orgasm from it confirms it even more.

i think most people would have an orgasm if their prostate got stimulated enough. that doesn't make me an less of a man. and your pictures don't make any sense. her friend was gay, she wouldn't fuck him.

My dude, you got fucked in the ass by a MAN...do I need to say anything else? Gtfo you homo sissy...

This is way beyond repair.

so OP did he wear a condom or did he breed your pussy ?

Straight/non-cuck people have a much stronger aversion to being fucked by black men, that would make sure they don't enjoy it as easily and naturally as you did.

If he really is gay, that is probably the only thing stopping your gf from riding that.

i wasn't the one that wanted it. SHE was, i doubted about it a long time because i found the idea awkward.

my pussy ? if yo'ure asking if he came inside me then... yeah. he did wear a condom when we started but when we were done he wasn't wearing it anymore. i never noticed taking it off, and my gf must not have seen him do it either. i was pretty pissed about it

bs, and yes he is gay so you can cut it out

It doesn't matter. You let it happen. Idc how bad I wanted anal from my lady friend, I wouldn't let a guy fuck me just so I could try that with her. You'd be better off just cheating tbh.

Then she'll find another big dick, what is there to say?
Or maybe she is into it more for seeing you humiliated like a bitch.

Anyway, you went somewhere a normal straight pair never goes, so thats fucked by all means.
Maybe keep giving dick a try, sounds like you are made for it and its pretty good.

yeah i now realize it was definitely not worth it.

>op wanted to fuck gf in the ass
>got cucked into getting fucked by a nigger
>ya dun goofed op
>have fun sucking nigger dick from now on

You came from that...she saw it...she must have thought you enjoyed it...and now she probably is second guessing if you are really straight or not. She might think you're into men. She probably thought you were going to regret it, instead you liked it. lol gayfag. You screwed things up. A normal couple wouldn't do that.

yes... it's your pussy now. deal with it. getting fucked is one thing but being seeded infront of your girlfriend is even worse. i not for 1 second believe that she did NOT see him take off the condom. i'm betting she saw and got off on the idea of you being filled like a girl. any other anons agree ?

Oh yeah this too, women are dumb so she can easily make up dumb shit in her mind based on what she saw.

To begin with it was most likely a "if I say this he'll definitely back off" thing, OP is just too much of a faggot.

This totally 100% real and happened.

i already said i regretted it, i'm NOT doing it again.

she would never have let him if she saw him do it.

did it look something like this OP ? how did your pussy feel afterwards ?

Yeah, OP got played like a fiddle.

I don't really think that is up to you now.
Next time your GF wants to see you banged, you'll do it, probably telling yourself "it wasnt all bad" or something.

And yeah, you don't mysteriously lose the condom tightly wrapped on your dick.
I'd be running for the aids test if your girl wouldn't have let you fuck her since, hopefully she can't be that stupid.

>after a bit longer the dude finished and i knew the worst part was behind me
I kek'd

This thread though...

>I'd be running for the aids test if your girl wouldn't have let you fuck her since, hopefully she can't be that stupid.

she isn't stupid user, i'm pretty sure she doesn't care about an std test because she's been taking the black dick since then herself.

Well you can at least claim to have a world first.
You went to a woman and asked to fuck her in the ass and you wound up turning gay from it.
Being blasted in the ass from a big black guy and having an orgasm from said ass fucking makes you gay.

why did you say ok to get fucked in the ass by another male, presumably gay friend of hers? you could have just used a dildo on yourself

???

end of story, rest is history

But thats exactly what should make you think about getting an std test the most, which was my point

fuck off.

she has no reason to ask that off me anymore. she kept her side of the deal and we have had anal sex since.

as said before the guy is gay, she isn't fucking him.

no it doesn't.

i asked for that, or maybe even her using a strap on instead but she said it wouldn't be the same.

anyone with actual advice instead of the troll stuff.

Be a man, grow a backbone and a pair of testicles, do some research or some exercise or whatever and make sure that the next time you fuck her you give her a fucking that will put the fucking you got to shame.

Only way I can see this working out for you, short of either getting new pussy or becoming one yourself.

Your girl fucking played you, theres no advice, no straight man has ever been in such a retarded situation because they say NO when they are asked "do you want a big black men to fuck your ass?"

She clearly just wanted to see you fucked and probably wasn't ready to see what an unmanly image that would be and how she can never look at you the same way again.

/Thread

Sounds like your girlfriend has realized that you and her are in a sissy fanfic and not real people, sorry OP

" and i knew the worst part was behind me." good one user, good one

You seriously think that getting fucked in the ass, having an orgasm, and allowing him to finish in your ass, all the while enjoying it, doesn't make you gay?

Regardless of what you think, she will forever see you as the guy she talked into becoming gay after being asked for a dominating sexual position.

She played you and dominated you.

End of story.

Fag.

she's never complained about our sex life before so i don't think i was doing badly at all.

> "do you want a big black men to fuck your ass?"

that's not how it happened you're overly simplifying it. nor did i know that he was black untill the evening itself.

why wouldn't it be ?

people don't just turn gay, that's not how it works. and i did NOT know he was going to finish inside me. he was wearing a condom when he started. me and my gf didn't see him take it off.

>straight guy
gets fucked in the ass by a big black guy

>No it doesnt
Boi are you saying being ass slammed by a dude and cummed in doesnt make you gay? Oh my son how you are mistaken.

No, you are trying to make this more complex than it is.

summed it up fine
sure you may not be gay but you are definitely bisexual because again - a straight man would've simply said no

of course it doesn't make you gay. by your logic anyone who gets raped in jail or some thing turns gay afterwards.

If people don't "just turn gay", then it must only be OP's that do.

>my gf didnt see him take it off
Yes she did, he took it off obviously infront of her while he was ramming your sissy ass and you were drooling from being made a monkey's plaything.

You got played but hey, atleast you got laid out of it.

Fag.

I r8 this b8 b8 out of b8

keked

Getting raped and voluntarily accepting a cock in your ass are two different things.

One is jail rape and the other is being gay.

don't feel bad for enjpying his cock OP your gf is enjoying it too. she's probably just less interested in sex because she's sore by the BBC railing

Unless she tells you to. Man you already did it once, why shouldn't you keep on

I think she was totally saying "if I say this then he'll stop asking" and you went WAYY beyond anything she even thought. IMO you've already lost her and will probably have to get a new circle as everybody in your old one now pegs you as a sissy who likes big niggers

This thread has drawn too much attention for what it is.

2 possibilities:

- She did this because she doesn't like you and wants to see you humiliated/cucked/turned into a sissy.

- She did this because although she likes you, she wants to see you humiliated/cucked/turned into a sissy.

Do you really want to stay with this girl?

>"If I say this then he'll stop asking"
Totally agree with you user, OP went full retard and got invaded because of his gay tendencies.

Abandon ship OP with what little masculinity you have left and find a new Girl, your inner sissy has ruined what is left of your fragile relationship with this cuck-girl.

shut up fag

i just can't believe that.we both agreed before hand that he HAD to wear a condom why would she just change her mind like that ?

no, she is not cheating on me with him.

i really don't think it was about humiliation at all. ok maybe i can see the possibility that she kinda bluffed and didn't think i'd accept her terms in order to do anal with her. and she now is a bit weirded out but i don't believe she had bad intentions. and could you quit with the stupid pics? she isn't fucking him.

your gf and your mutual bull are working on tonights dinner OP hope you're hungry

Why the fuck did you let some random dude fuck you? Are you gay? If you wanted to do anal why didn't you get just buy a strap on and let your gf fuck you? I can see why your gf views you differently now seeing how eager you were to get fucked like that

because it wouldn't make any sense. they were just her terms for anal, now that that's behind us she has no reason to ask it ever again.

Call it a spur of the moment thing, she obviously hasnt seen you get slammed before so something could of ticked in her head that was a turn on dude. Think about this, you obviously have to stop what you're doing for a second to take a condom off, in that time your girlfriend could of easily seen him doing this but decided not to stop it.

Long story short, your "loving" girlfriend betrayed you in a spur of the moment fetish turn on of you being bred and you got nigger spunk in your rear.

Game over OP.

You must be a hilariously dense fucker, dense enough to not get whats happening when being fucked in the ass by a black dick.

Who wouldn't be sickened by some guy giving up himself like this to another? She even chose him to be black so you could get freaked out even more, she was probably thinking you'll get real and back off at any moment, except after he was inside you, at that point she was reevaluating your lives and probably thinking a lot about how good that black cock must feel - and when you came from it, she knew how good it must feel, and how god damn pathetic you are for doing this "just to" fuck her in the ass.

We could quit with the pictures but I think they fit your theme greatly, I'm sure you'll start liking them too.

on a serious note, for anyone interested. take it from a guy with experience its actually VERY DIFFICULT to achieve orgasm through prostate stimulation alone

if true, most retarded idea ever

>was gay

Not anymore, bud.

fuck you.

i didn't want to receive anal. she said i had to knew how it felt before i could do her i DID suggest a strap on to her but she said it wouldn't be the same

fine he came inside me but i wasn't "bred" i'm a fucking guy, i can't get pregnant genius.

your just making up bullshit, there's no way she'd want to fuck him because she watched what happened. especially after he took the condom off, he can't be trusted.

so he turned straight after ? ok.

Dude, if she just wanted you to know what anal was like she could have gotten a dildo or strapon.

She either had you fucked by another man because she thought you'd say no or because she secretly has a thing for seeing you dominated. Regardless of which now that you've said yes and gone through with it she will never see you the same.

Tl;dr: pretty sure you're fucked bro.

>he can't be trusted.

kek, because your gf can be?

no straight man would go as far as to get fucked by a man just to be able to do it to a woman.
Not a one.
You are either an extremely big pussy and in that case you'll just end up doing whatever your gf will suggest next, be that cucking you or liking you or whatever - or a faggot who actually wanted it.

pretty sure he didn't have to jump through any hoops to get to fuck her tight white ass.

I have been on here since 2004 and this is by far the gayest shit I have ever seen. OP face it, you fucked up. Your relationship is over. Move on before it gets worse for you.

re: Dont take me saying "bred" so literally.

It would appear that you take sayings as well as chat too literally, painfully evident from you getting your ass fucked because your girlfriend would think you'd back out about it but you went full retard just to try and have anal sex and not be called gay for doing so. But it got reversed and you got nigger-spunked.

For a guy who came to Sup Forums asking for help in "fixing" his relationship after getting ass fucked in front of his girlfriend, you seem awfully confident that all of this is behind you.

Fuck you, boss, because this has to be a troll, some type of fucked up cuck fantasy. IN no fucking way is this real, and I HATE YOU FOR EVEN PRETENDING IT IS, YOU PIECE OF SHIT! Because this is real I hope Tyrone, Travone, Jamal whoever, gave you AIDS

fucking disgusting shit

dude....you got fucked in the ass by a man. You were probably a sissy before hand because you couldn't get your girl to do anal. If a woman respects you as a man she will let you do anything to her. You probably don't stick up for yourself a lot and have never had to work hard in life. Always want the easy way out of things. Now your woman looks at you as a homosexual and will probably cheat and dump you soon. Also, you have to live with the fact that your manhood was taken from you. You are a huge queer.

>gayest shit I have ever seen
I disagree. Anybody got the greentext of the beta who got banged by the tranny hooker?

why wouldn' i be able to trust her ? she kept her word.

he didn't have to jump through hoops because he hasn't fuck her.

i'm not saying there aren't problems, i'm just saying there isn't any reason anymore for her to ask me to do it again.

that's alot of assumptions.

I personally want to find you and beat the living shit out of you for letting the JEW fuck your brain to the point of even thinking this was okay.. Fucking disgusting. I hate this world. This progressive bullshit makes me sick. death, death, death, death, death, death death, death, death, death, fucking, kill, kill kill, kill. There's no way this is reawl!!!!!

Guys I got the solution it is all way easier than you think, just get a long hose, attach it to your exhaust pipe, disengage clutch and wack a reasonably heavy object on the pedals to keep her ticking at medium revs, put the other side of the pipe through the smallest window available in a room with no other exits, that's your theatre set.
Bring your girlfriend, the black guy and any homeless person you can find into the room, then cry 'aha' and lock them in the room, give it a couple minutes until they are knocked out (aha you thought we were going to kill them all :P) and get a heavy lead pipe (wear gloves!), use this to completely smash the homeless mans remaining teeth into unrecognisable oblivion, then put your lead pipe down next to tyrone, leave the room, and set the building on fire, from there you should be able to figure it all out :)

I HOPE YOU GET AIDS And Suffer like the bitch you are!!!!!!!!!!!!

>why wouldn' i be able to trust her ? she kept her word.

Because she sure as fuck will never trust you

You've sold your masculinity for a chance at putting it into an ASS, clearly your fascination with asses and dicks going into them is stronger than your feelings of being a man for your woman.

>he didn't have to jump through hoops because he hasn't fuck her.

wishful thinking, in any case can you blame her for not feeling fully enthusiastic about having a black bred sissy guy fuck her

So the fact that op came from it CONFIRMS hes gay. Yep.

assumptions, truths...whatever makes you sleep well at night.

Bait or not this thread made me rock hard

there you go OP, this is your crowd now. Just a lot of balls, cocks, and man ass in your future.

nice try op, this has been posted at least 4 different times in the past

We are a fun bunch when you get to know us.

Because you're a degeneratepiece of human excrement that needs to be De Jewed before you crave jamals' and tyrone's cock in your ass. Fucking Jews is destroying the west. Hilter knew more about them than any of us. I think they're demons. They're the minority of humanity yet owns, 87% of all businesses. I think they've made some kind of deal.

Which one?

i'm not going to kill anyone lol. that's fucked up.

she wouldn't trust me because i did as she asked ? that makes no sense. i cna kinda see your second point but again i wasn't the one that asked for it she was, she can't blame me for it.

definitely not. i'm not doing it again.

someone is triggered.

I don't doubt it, if it were not for the balls, cocks, and man ass part I would be in lol.

You can't deny the fucking facts, get your head out of your ass you retarded fucking deceived child and know you are so far in the enemy's mouth that we're ALL pretty much digested by this point. Stop being a fucking sheeple and wake the fuck up!!!

I don't know why white guys tend to always give up their asses to minorities. You can blame the jews but I think it is just innately in your DNA or something.

>Which one?

kek. Only on Sup Forums would that question have to be asked. I'm thinking of one where some virgin beta blamed Sup Forums for making him curious about traps, so he set out to fuck one. In the end, he was out ~$50 (and presumably an o ring), and never got to bang it.

I think you mean gayest thread of the month. Or even year

so it's already established that OP is a bitch to his gf now. now what i'd like is your pictures on his GF, i personally think she loves sucking off her bf's bull. he's clearly demonstrated himself to be the superior man so i don't doubt she'll all over his BBC

>she mad cause I did what she asked?
>she can't blame me she asked!

Shit its like your first fucking time meeting females
How fucking old are you?
She asked because she wanted you to reject her and back off, and she will blame you because you gave the wrong answer - most questions females ask only have on right answer, the one they wanted.

moar pls

>i let my gf rape me in the ass with a black dude, so that i know what its like, cuz she also made me suck a black dude off before she agreed on oral sex and i agreed to be ass-fucked just, so i can have the lousiest hole sex
>and its all real
stop trolling

Hey OP, now that you are a sissy you can maybe let me bone your woman properly. I'm a fit hispanic with a 9 inch cock. I can show you how easily I can make your girl take it in the ass. Believe me, there is a lot of Sanchez's and Tyrones in your woman's future.