lool-lee

Loh-lee

loyl-lay

rori

may may

low-lee like it's pronounced in "lolita"

why did i fucking laugh at this
fuck you and my sides

well which is it? im going to be explaining loli to my gf in a couple of hours and id like to not look like an idiot

loulai

The latter. Low-lee

it's this don't listen to the rest of these degenerates trying to make you look like an idiot

good luck

*The first
I should go to sleep.

ive heard convincing arguments for both pronunciations. choose which you think is right and just go with it.

...also, why the fuck are you explaining this to your gf? shit man, it might be better for you NOT to sound like an expert.

It's obviously
>keki
you retards

Tell her it could be said either way, because both pronunciations are correct.

>loli
>keki
it's jeji you moron

ロリ
Or as translate.google.com/#auto/en/ロリ pronounces it (in the japanese language obviously).

tell her it doesn't matter how it's pronounced because loli's can't speak well anyways

best way to bridge into your conversation on what exactly a loli is rather than the pronunciation of the word itself

For my nymphet I needed a diminutive with a lyrical lilt to it. One of the most limpid and luminous letters is "L". The suffix "-ita" has a lot of Latin tenderness, and this I required too. Hence: Lolita. However, it should not be pronounced as you and most Americans pronounce it: Low-lee-ta, with a heavy, clammy "L" and a long "o". No, the first syllable should be as in "lollipop", the "L" liquid and delicate, the "lee" not too sharp. Spaniards and Italians pronounce it, of course, with exactly the necessary note of archness and caress.

Lô-li
i'm brazilian

whoa..

That's not how Lolita's supposed to be pronounced

Loll-ee

From Nabokov himself. There really shouldn't be any debate

What loli ses you guys use?

Pic related has a ton of drawfags doing requests.

is this safe?

8 chan has been safe since hebe was purged

i miss hebe