How does it feel, trumpfags...

How does it feel, trumpfags, knowing he's just like every other politician and doesn't give a fuck about his campaign promises?

cnn.com/2016/11/22/politics/conway-no-clinton-charges-donald-trump/index.html?adkey=bn

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/24/exclusive-investigation-donald-trump-faces-foreign-donor-fundrai/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lol the wall will happen, fuckin libs. He's making you all feel safe for a widdle bit, no trigger warnings here. The one day you'll look down and boom there will be a wall

I'm not even a liberal, faggot, but I think trump being elected is the one of the dumbest single acts in us history.

Trump's claiming the 380 mile Obama wall now and saying the rest will be Yeb's fence.
He is already cucking about the American Megalith.

See this is why I chose Hillary, I know she is a snake, I know where she will bite me, I already have the armor on. With Trump, you don't know, so you have to wear armor everywhere, and frankly I don't have an arc reactor to finish it so its not worth it.

Still waiting for Obama to take my guns. I now have 3 pistols 4 assault rifles and 8 long arms.
I've had to buy another safe for the next round of 4 pistols 3 assault rifles and 6 long arms.
When is he coming? The walls in mouse weren't meant to hold the weight of all this ammo as well.

>Not going to create any new investigations
>Not going to stop existing investigations.

Seems like he's not going to waste time on a redundant investigation.

>How does it feel playing checkers against a master of 4D Trump chess?

The current one though is in the trash thanks to Comey lying, tampering with evidence and never once calling in NARA. Without NARA, any investigation is a witch hunt as this is their jurisdiction, not the DoJ or FBI's. They have have sole exclusive control over any records which starts when you leave office. In Office its the FBI and DoJ.

He's not even president yet holy fucking shit relax

Yeah he only has Goldman Sachs on his team and won by Soros ballots. Hey did you see the Republican dinner last night?
Tottally 1488 now right goys?

Both sides are half retarded about the fucking wall...

>Libtards say "how could you build a wall that's immoral"
>There already is parts of a fucking wall on the border.

>Conservatives say "yea a wall for those wetbacks the change we need!"
>THERES ALREADY A WALL

It's like the edgelords versus the whineybabies and no one actually knows what they're talking about

And already hiring all the fuckers you trumptards were rebelling against, and conforming he's not looking at jail for Clinton or completely trashing obamacare. How does trumps dick taste? Like cheetos, I'd bet.

Thread.

who said I was pro trump? is onbious this thread is either bait for trump tards or some salty liberals circle wanking bullshit media coverage and trying to encite political differences

But that doesn't change the fact that he's not fucking president yet. Why everyone is in such a hurry to see him lose is beyond me

The sooner the plane crashes the less we have to worry about.

So basically you're rooting for suicide lmao

That depends what you're investigating newfriend. Clinton as an individual or the Clinton Foundation.

P.S.

>Al Quaeda
>The "Foundation"

;v)

It's my belief that while yes, rooting for him to fail is like hoping the pilot of your plane dies en route, I'd rather it happen sooner than later. Less shit we have to shake our heads about, less shit to make the us a laughingstock to the rest of the world, and less shit non-white, non-christian, non-male, and non-white-supremacists have to go through.

so basically you're not even willing to give him a chance, taking the easy way out instead of actually pursuing this to support your country

eh. To each his own I aint trippin

Lol, Trump said it's okay for part of the wall to just be a fence.

So yeah, he's not really building "the wall". That was a trick to get you to vote for him.

Oh shut the fuck up with your give him a chance bullshit you motherfuckers didn't let Obama getting God damn thing done for the past eight fucking years you fucking ass pieces of shit fuck you

I think this whole "give him a chance" thing is ridiculous.

How about just honestly assess what he does and decide if you agree or disagree.

No room for "a chance", just see what he actually does and judge based on that.

Let's see how it plays out, oh ye of little faith.

He hasn't smashed the establishment yet. Maybe they've made a deal with the devil to buy a used-up old crone's freedom, and Donald walked away laughing at just how much they were willing to give up to him to save her.

Or maybe he knows that the FBI, at all ranks, is thirsting for her blood and will have it, whether he explicitly pushes for it or not. Why waste an opportunity to bolster his image as a Great Unifier among the moderates?

I'll tell you exactly how it's going to play out.

Donald Trump == George W Bush part 2.

He doesn't know what he's doing so the Republicans will "guide" him so that he simply maintains the status quo.

So basically, Trump isn't going to be much different from another Bush or Hillary for that matter.

In 2 years, the Dems will regain some control of congress and then in 2020, Trump will be defeated because the people who voted for him will see he's just another establishment Politician.

Most likely, he'll be replaced by an establishment Dem and little will change.

Op. Liberal Zealot confirmed. You keep associating me with the right. That on top of your irrational bitching tells me this is genuinely a thread of Liberals trying to start some bullshit

you keep believing those shitty articles on Facebook bros. Im finna exit this thread now

Kek. You're a god damned IDIOT.

Dumbass Redneck morons believing this retarded manchild will deliver anything but disappointment.

Kek.

>See this is why I chose Hillary, I know she is a snake, I know where she will bite me, I already have the armor on.
definition of a cuckold

>one of the dumbest single acts in us history.
No
>the single dumbest act is US history
We have a confirmed con man as our president. Nice work anons, way to go.

That wasn't op. I'm op. I'm indifferent to Obama. He did a lot of shit that I disagree with (obamacare), but would hardly call him the worst president ever. I'm on the side of common sense, which means I fucking hate trump and his reality show personality. Common sense dictates that the political system is fubar, and no amount of protesting or outsider elections, short of a straight up revolution, will fix it. Nowadays, people are too lazy, and have too much to lose, for a revolution, so we just sit back and bitch and moan about every little change that takes place.

The point of this thread wasn't to say trump is going to be a horrible and worthless leader (he will be), but to point and laugh at the trumpfags who thought he would actually be any different than what's been going on the last 200 years.

OP, you're a cuck.

Not OP, but you're a cuck too.

BTFO liberals. No one fucking likes you, not even your own kind. Go cuck around somewhere else.
#NOTMUHPRESIDURNT

Our only other option was fucking Hillary Clinton.

Is Trump a perfect nominee? No

Is Trump gonna keep his promises? No

Is Trump not looking for personal gratification out of his position as POTUS? No

But is Trump better than the literal incarnation of the Abrahamic Shaitan? Yes

>itt: trumpfags who can only cry "cuck" as their savior gives them all the middle finger and laughs his ass into the white house with all his crony buddies.

yawn, this is your daily reminder that anything said after " I concede this election to Donald Trump" is nothing but butthurt

yawn.

I voted for Adolf. When he said he was gonna kill some jews he killed some fucking jews.

yawn

You need to learn the meaning of "literal".

yawn

lol i don't care about his promises. All i wanted were those sweet SJW tears when Hilary lost and they keep coming

yawn

I still love Trump. I'm not mad.

yawn

yawn

yawn

yawn

yawn

If you are OP You thought he was like a every other politician, make you mind

Not a Trump fag but I imagine it feels like every 4 years. Did anyone think it would be different? Oh yeah, those lib fags think it's the end of the world and that Trump's Nazi's are going to put all POC and faggots, which they remind us of verbatim as if they all got a script via email or something, in concentration camps. My bad, some do think it's different. Of course they have zero evidence but you know, they can dream and all. Apparently they really, really, want this to happen. They think if they say enough time it will, I suppose.

You're right, it happens like clockwork and yet people still refuse to accept it. It's like handing them some blue paint and telling them it's blue paint. They're all like: You're crazy, this time it's yellow paint and I'm going to paint a rainbow with it. You'll see!

dumbest thing I have ever read.

You definitely are the paint rainbows with yellow paint type.

But you've read trumps speeches and campaign promises right?

yawn

big yawn

this thread is proof every millennial is a loser.

I supported Trump during the election for teh lulz from the left. Now I am part of the movement to oust Trump for teh lulz from the right.

Go back to Tumbler

Why should that bother me?

Why do you get paid minimum wage to first post cuck threads all day, and then suddenly Trump wins you're posting "how does this make you feel trump fags" threads all day? Do you honestly think you're doing the world a favor shilling for the very same establishment that you're now claiming Trump is part of? Ironically, he never claimed to not be part of, he's just a better player inside the game than most. Or are you just a neet who doesn't know how to function outside of their home?

He's not even president yet holy fuck go kill yourself

Yep, and he's trying to tell the UK who to appoint as ambassador and is threatening government intervention over wind farms near his golf course in Scotland. He's doing a great job pissing everyone off.

no, it is not time to relax. it is time to rally and fight him.

his suicide, why yes, that would excellent. But him crashing as soon as possible before he gets to put his people in place and destroys the environmental protections and social advancements of the last forty years would be good.

>of actually pursuing this to support your country

support your country? Lol.

he has sold himself to foreign interests, and will not put his own interests in trust - he will do everything to pay off his cronies and billionaire friends, and fuck the economy and the environment.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/24/exclusive-investigation-donald-trump-faces-foreign-donor-fundrai/

well what he has done already is enough - look at his team for transition and his staff picks - he has already fucked up, and shown he is not fit to serve.

>In 2 years, the Dems will regain some control of congress

wont happen - the gerrymandering already in place means it can't happen unless there is a huge democrat turnout...

also - not Bush 2.0 = the repubs have complete control, half are teahadists - bye bye the education dept, bye bye EPA bye bye environmental controls. Bye bye medicaid - it is being privatised,along with the VA.

this won't blow over...

trump won. get over it

Definition of a Trump voter.

actually - it isn't.

but you are definition of a person who uses the term wrongly - typical moron who hasn't worked out that "cuck" and related terms were a joke a year ago - and only used by idiots now...

but it's BLUE paint!

only cucks use "cuck"

kekked, thanks

>the definition of an hillary voter

>Trump says people are paid to oppose him
>everyone who opposes him must be paid.
logic 101

fitting that you used it twice in one sentence

How are there any hardcore Trump supporters left now that we know all his cabinet picks

He literally only chose totally corrupt deep insider politicians and people from big corporations, not to mention they're all ancient far right religious lunatics

Draintheswamp ain't looking too good huh

Trump is better than Pence.
No scenario where Trump leaves office is better for the anyone.

no. Once the election is over it does not mean everyone (on both sides) has to shut up and go away. Trump is a global warming denier - and that doesn't stop the day he wins, and the fight against him must never stop.

not butthurt - just determined that he will not destroy my children's future. (and my future and yours)

oh, dear, are you tired, sweetie. maybe it is past your bedtime. Go on to bed now, the grownups are talking.

definitely time for bed, sweet summer child. Now off you go and don't forget to brush your teeth.

cunt.

Now what did I say. the grown ups want to talk, and I know you are bored and tired, so off to bed, and no more dallying or there won't be a story for you. Go on.

That describes like half of all people that voted Trump, hardly anyone wanted Trump to win, everyone just wanted Hillary to lose

Right, that's it, up stairs now and into bed. And don't think you are getting any sweets til saturday.

Now what did I say, little miss? You get to bed now and stop annoying the grown ups.

but he is still a cunt, and always will be. Opposition never stops.

ah, not getting irony since forever - the under educated.. I love the uneducated...

But when Pence is impeached or found hanging with a mandarin orange full of amyl nitrate in his mouth, a new less dangerous idiot might arise...

Cave on Obamacare - check
Cave on Deportations - check
Cave on banning Muslims - check
Cave on prosecuting Hillary - check

Wow 4 big campaign promises dumped by Trump.

Thank you. I loved that. i will teach it to my niece. she can do that to all Trump supporters.

sadly not caving on speeding global warming and fucking over the environment...

>he's just like every other politician
that explains the liberal hysteria

You should teach her some other things too

Soon user..... soon. At this rate we'll have Obama v2.0 by the time he gets sworn in.

>liberals are still triggered
Mmm, feed me those tears.

nah - he is going to privatise as much of health care as possible and he is a freemarketeer about education and everything else... he will fuck alot up.

If only

Distract yourself from how much of an unbelievably shitty president Trump's going to be while you still can friend

All the trump voters got played SOOOO HARD. they keep saying he aint president yet give him a chance. He's not even president and he already backed out of the majority of the shit he ran on. LOLOLOL

Republicans fucked up their chance to get Clinton and they know it.

They've been after her for decades.