Can anyone in throgs neck Bronx Ny sell me some bud?

Can anyone in throgs neck Bronx Ny sell me some bud?

Marijuana/weed general thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gameworld.club
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well of course officer, I'd love to sell you weed.

Not a cop and you can't even get arrested for selling 10-20$ which is what I'm looking for

damn I only have enough weed to roll 1 more blunt :(

Do you know anyone who can sell me a dime or a dub? I really don't want to ask around ( that's probably what ill do if no one can)

fool. if you cant find weed there you must literally be retarded

Dude if I ask around the projects they think I'm a cop just because I'm white

Time to make a black friend.

>wait outside 7/11
>see someone purchasing swisher
>ask them

i did this when i went to Florida a few years back. easiest method

Yeah I'll just make friends with random people..so easy. Just hook me up man when you see me you will know I'm not a cop

you must be in highschool.. dont go around the projects unless you have a weapon on you, they wont think youre a cop but you might get beat up if youre walking around implying you have money on you. just go to ghetto habeeb stores and look for people hanging around.. ask them if they have bud. spotting dealers is easy they usually have something that makes them stand out.. headwear.. a vest.. a baby in a stroller.. deadass. good luck, you could always go and buy cough syrup instead with your money. thats a sure thing, store clerks arent going to rob you or beat you up or think that you're a cop.

Video games and weed, best mix
gameworld.club

realistically OP the safest place for you is going to be around ghetto "corner stores". its actually good if theres traffic and people around, just speak quietly. drug dealers are used to people mumbling shit, and they themselves know how to mumble. ive gotten weed from near strangers several times inside of fucking stores. if they look like they can run faster than you then dont give them the money beforehand.. you may want to but dont let them leave with the money either to fetch the weed.. if they wont bring you where theyre going then theyre probably not legit. if you walked around for a few hours, hitting up ghetto stores, i guarantee youll find connections and fast. public areas are safe, dont go to projects dude unless youre big or have a friend with you

I don't want to look awkward

I use to buy from the projects in high school but that was last resort, I don't want to. I've gotten jumped for 10$ before with someone else too.. I'm trying to avoid all of that and find a Sup Forumsro. I know how to spot a dealer and ask at the corner store but I'd rather avoid all that. And I don't want to buy cough syrup or alchohol because that's going to make me get fat

go to some places around your town like a raggae concert and ask someone where you can score bud. Or you could go clubbing.

shit tier advice

you could use the dream market which I do not use. Do your research on it if u get desperate. But I don't go on there.

I mean marijuana is legal is almost half of the country now. I mean if people are too scared to sell me a bag of pot or help me get then I guess I'll go out and ask around and probably get jumped.

Thanks a lot pussies

Why can't I gets weeeeeed?

go out with friends and if you have a friend that is black than go with him and try to score some bud.

I don't have any friends

I'll sell you my we'd OP