I got a real moral crisis Sup Forumsrothers

I got a real moral crisis Sup Forumsrothers

I'll make it quick.
a good friend of mine (not best friend) dates a little sexy slut (2013-2014 and a part of 2015 for a month)
she cheats on him suprise suprise (she was known for being a whore before they even dated) then they break up. (he dumps her) dude talks about how much he hates her and is over her..

she makes a tumblr and posts nudes, is really out there slackin around
>pic related
>lil skanks booty
my buddy finds a new fuck toy the smoke has settled

would I be a bad friend if I hit her up and put my dick in her mouth?

TL;DR
friend dated a skank, they broke up, now that time passed should I mouth fuck her?

Other urls found in this thread:

sk8smoke.tumblr.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nah, it will only end your friendship. Not worth it.

well, i once dated a girl and after breaking up with her one of my not as close friends swooped in a dated for a few months, got his dick sucked, and broke up with her. I was a little hurt at the time, made fun of him for taking my sloppy seconds but now him and I are closer and make jokes about how we both got sucked off by the same bitch. I would have liked the situation better at first if he would of told me that he was interested in my ex and I wouldn't have been upset as much. just ask your friend if you can get with her. its not that awkward or weird. you'd be surprised.

post the tumblr

Unless he's willing to let you use his mouth, you're good to go.

Just remember... bros before hoes, unless she's a real ho. then all bets are off.

fuck that skank! beat that shit up bro

and linky the tumblr please

sadly my brothers I have seen what Sup Forums is capable of and I refuse to ever post links to social media.. I will post another picture tho

>pic related
>last pic of her I post so get your nut

You know what reverse image searching is, right?

Reverse search please. I missed the photo

speaks for itself OP

someone repost

definitely fuck her. Don't tell your bro, obviously. If he finds out, tell him, bros before hoes...

My advice also requires a link to the tumblr

Nut in her eye.

You can reverse image search her off the first pic OP posted.

sk8smoke.tumblr.com

Her tumblr is sk8smoke.tumblr.com

repost plox

The skank isn't worth it. /thread

I'd fuck her

dude get your dick wet obviously

Here I my delima, my buddy's fiancé is stripping about three towns away. They have a kid, need the money. I was drunk one night and walked in and couldn't believe I saw her. I've been thinking about going back for a dance and possibly blackmailing for a bj or sex. What you guys think Sup Forums

Why stop at the mouth after posting dat ass? OP really is a faggot

OK FAG LISTEN HERE BOI

DONT.

Nah but seriously m8 don't do it. A friend of mine literally did the same thing with a slutty ex of another friend of mine and now the slut's ex hates the guy having gotten his dick felt so yeah.

It depends tho, if it's totally ok for this good friend of yours just go ahead there.

But as long as you're not sure, just find another hoe. Tsas easy as that.

TL;DR: Find another hoe