Bandcamp Thread /bcg/

Post your bandcamp music and give feedback to others :)

Other urls found in this thread:

occasionallytapes.bandcamp.com/album/stay-hydrated
laborer.bandcamp.com/
epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/improvisations-ii
epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/tired-travels
cbrcbr.bandcamp.com/album/the-raven
profoundcarnage13.bandcamp.com/album/stare-at-cemeteries
theflyingbuttturtles.bandcamp.com/releases
noriginal.bandcamp.com
skabetty.bandcamp.com/album/sing-songs
misterpresident.bandcamp.com
aarthritis.bandcamp.com/album/bantam
heatshimmer.bandcamp.com/
soundcloud.com/maantis/warp-dreams-ver-1
nebulosads.bandcamp.com/
harshnoisewall.bandcamp.com/album/jf-li-mag-ny
varsas.bandcamp.com/
mounthoreb.bandcamp.com/
columnaris.bandcamp.com
chiaro.bandcamp.com/album/chiaroscuro
c0bra.bandcamp.com/
windowlistener.bandcamp.com
shadowdata.bandcamp.com
quietsand.bandcamp.com/album/poised-before-scipio
pukeclit.bandcamp.com/
faraparttheband.bandcamp.com/album/childhood-extended
synosis.bandcamp.com/releases
bluehole.bandcamp.com
atticboys.bandcamp.com/album/hotel-for-dogs
petalportmusic.bandcamp.com/album/eye-contact
feelssoreelmusic.bandcamp.com/album/short-run
ianterry.bandcamp.com/
ironmusic.bandcamp.com/album/leap-into-punches
missmiracle.bandcamp.com/
lookingthroughsheets.bandcamp.com/album/shanghai-dream-mist
elemental95.bandcamp.com/album/--14
graveolence.bandcamp.com/releases
90sneptune.bandcamp.com/album/seymour-kitty
yamir.bandcamp.com/track/a-study-in-noise
rateyourmusic.com/artist/yamir_c_
open.spotify.com/artist/3s2BQA0wYsNqPZmR3kAN2p
minnieminus.bandcamp.com/releases
ceriserecords.bandcamp.com/album/bird-2
tcharles.bandcamp.com/album/anchor-ep
clearvisiondreamproductions.bandcamp.com/album/k
uavehicle.bandcamp.com
willseifert.bandcamp.com/releases
againstthesolution.bandcamp.com
nehlsave.bandcamp.com/releases
theinvestment.bandcamp.com/releases
memen.bandcamp.com/album/the-antlers-hospice-me-me-cover
lusterwave.bandcamp.com/album/the-illuminati-stole-my-tv-ep
svccy.bandcamp.com/releases
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

occasionallytapes.bandcamp.com/album/stay-hydrated

>drone/ambient
>sample-based
>it's about water

I'll be returning all feedback :)))) (Last thread died before I could return some, if I see you in this thread I will)

laborer.bandcamp.com/

>blackgaze
>post-black metal
>ambient

Tapes coming soon.

Hello! Again!

epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/improvisations-ii
>more piano improvisations!
>less ambient-esque this time (I think...)
>mostly a background music

epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/tired-travels
>a collaboration with Eelot (eelot.bandcamp.com)
>drone, ambient, modern classical

cbrcbr.bandcamp.com/album/the-raven
>loop-based dark ambient
>combination of digital and analog means

profoundcarnage13.bandcamp.com/album/stare-at-cemeteries

>Blackened Doom Metal

Oh, tapes! Nice!

theflyingbuttturtles.bandcamp.com/releases

>punk
>lofi
>made in a dorm room

hopefully full album done by the summer. more in the soundcloud

uploaded a new condensed version of progression

noriginal.bandcamp.com

>experimental
>boom bap
>rap

skabetty.bandcamp.com/album/sing-songs
>sloppy guitar wankery
>bedroom pop?
>yes i am trying not to wake someone up while singing, no need to point it out
>next album might have better vocals

holy shit that was fucking great, not exactly the kind of music i would usually listen to but i can totally see someone loving this
thunder is best song my dude, keep it up!

>tapes coming soon
hell
fucking
yes

i usually have tired travels as background music (no offense, i have it because its both good and comfy, but not something that takes your focus away from what you are doing) i just love most of your releases

its fucking BRVTAL my dude, totally digging never silence
maybe try to produce more your songs (or maybe thats against the trv kvlt aesthethc) actually it might be just fine like this, but maybe higher volumed guitars?
idk im not really the one to judge

I think I haven't heard your stuff yet. It's fine. The guitars could be a bit sludgier, more spacey in sounds (that is - that their sound would resonate more). And maybe, maybe these vocals are a bit iffy for me. But the music is fine, even though very short

Trying new things with my upcoming album. HMU if you want to collab on anything.

misterpresident.bandcamp.com
>electronic
>neo-psycehdelia
>experimental

Thanks for listening, glad that my music serves you well as a background noise. That's quite a compliment for me!
I think I've heard Sings Songs. Three major concerns about that release:
1. The sound mixing demands better. It is OK as it is but, damn, I don't want to be that guy but... they sound bad. I guess the case is just the mixing of it all, not the recording itself
2. Vocals - either train them or don't use them in the songs. The length of a tracks, I found, don't complement them at all
3. The structure is there but it lacks space. 1 minute snippets are problematic because it is really hard to make short tracks I found. Work on making more round, 3-4 minute structures than 1 minute "wankers" if you catch my drift
But it's not like I don't see something here. Just, as of now, it requires a ton of work. Ton and ton of work.

What are you looking for exactly?

aarthritis.bandcamp.com/album/bantam

>electronic
>samples
>found sound

Please someone tell me what genre my music is

heatshimmer.bandcamp.com/

"Heat Shimmer has all of the right ingredients to be the latest invigorating lo-fi band that you play on repeat over and over again throughout the day."- the Le Sigh

"One of the trio's strengths is in their ability to create hazy, fuzz-laden rock that keeps finding new ways to overwhelm the senses"- the Weekly Volcano

cravingcarving.bandcamp.com
>Depressing, cold
>Atmospheric
>Instrumental

recs:

The new album I'm working on is sort of a collage of ideas and collaborations. Musicians have sent me beats, ideas, leads, freestyles that have been sitting around collecting dust, and I've sampled them, or used them in other creative ways. Here's an example of a track I did using vocal samples a friend sent me, and pads my roommate improvised a while ago: soundcloud.com/maantis/warp-dreams-ver-1

nebulosads.bandcamp.com/

>dark ambient
>dungeon synth

I have an new track that will be on a compilation out in March, I'm working on a three way split with a couple friends, and I'm planning my next solo release.

Recs

thanks for the feedback!
i will keep all of that stuff in mind, i should definitely try to flesh out more my songs (if thats what you are trying to say)
i will try my best with mixing, but there isnt much that can be done since my recorind "equipment" (AKA the laptop mic) is absolute trash
how do i sing better? do i just need to sing more and more and it will magically get good?
once again, thanks!

Whaddup

>vapordrone/ambient
sign me up holy shit it's great
I can't say much about it though, I just started listening.
usual rec for ma boi

harshnoisewall.bandcamp.com/album/jf-li-mag-ny
>wall noise
>textures
>drone
>6 different "walls" to describe loneliness, depression and suicide

varsas.bandcamp.com/
>harsh noise
>drone
>noise rock
>indieshit
>psychedelic rock
>bluesyfolky
>FL studio electronic music

>how do i sing better? do i just need to sing more and more and it will magically get good?
For me, a long long time ago, was training to sing scales and, yes it got gradually better. Being quiet definitely won't help you so get rid of that person you mention or find some other place to sing. And it gets better, like with anything, in due time

Whatuppp da boi

mounthoreb.bandcamp.com/
>alternative pop
>indie rock, electronic

This one started as a banger,
Also check my youtube

Tried your one album out; Something about it didn't work with me. I did enjoy the second song, though.

Good stuff; checked it out this morning in one of the other share threads and downloaded it.

columnaris.bandcamp.com

>ambient
>experimental
>bowed guitar
>other stuff
>new single!

Just released my new single "Tricaine" this morning. This is an approximately 34 minute ambient drone piece with some field recordings at the beginning and end and some noise elements. I'm not sure what to think of this one; I used waaaay to much Paulstretching (frankly, any is really too much). Regardless, let me know what you think.

cautioncrow.bandcamp.com

I played my first live gig last night, damn! it went really well and people liked me.

>lofi, depressioncore, bedroomy, indie rock i guess, some spoken word experimental stuff
>new album soon?? wow

Reccs:
you get the album of the thread title so far, i love this

triteicerecords.bandcamp.com

>Experimental, Label, Various Genres

>STILL OPEN FOR SUBMISSIONS!
>2 BRAND NEW RELEASES!

>space husband
>artificial recreation technique
>Lansing, Michigan, Chillwave, Questwave.

>Beige Monk
>New Aeon (Modern Androgynous Horror Suite)
>New Jersey, Alternative, Alternative Rock, Indie Pop, Indie Rock, Psychedelic Pop, Psychedelic Rock, Rock, Shoegaze.

Support, scrobble, or review on RYM. Any feedback of any kind would be greatly appreciated. Thank You. :)

Solo Bandcamp:
jacobhutto.bandcamp.com

Proud Supporter Of:

Sonically, I find it quite pleasing and interesting. Again, you seems to get how to mix structures so that they work together well. But, you know, paulstreach is criminal as fuck, it's my personal boner killer. And, to make me even more irritated, if you know it's bad then why do you use it? It makes no sense to me, at all . Also, I think the beginning part may put some people off. Way too slow, lacks a proper dynamic, at least from the short listen I have (been skipping that part). But hey, it's not the worst thing you've recorded and I see some genuine progression. Just don't push your ideas with some really terrible choices (i.e. paulstreach!)

Thanks for the feedback! I'm hoping that as I increase my gear, I won't have to rely on shitty things like Paulstretch anymore. Also, I agree that the beginning is very.... slow. Doesn't seem to go anywhere. Perhaps it would've been better to abbreviate that part

chiaro.bandcamp.com/album/chiaroscuro

>Electronic

>Experimtanl

>8bti

c0bra.bandcamp.com/

>vaporwave
>experimental
>vhs pop

any feedback is helpful

windowlistener.bandcamp.com

shadowdata.bandcamp.com

>experimental electronic
>metaphysical and dystopian themes

i need to isolate myself more

quietsand.bandcamp.com/album/poised-before-scipio

>carthagecore

recs:
wet my man
listened to 1/2 so far, sounds great. I've enjoyed every song so far. (absence of the owl god particularly)
moonflower is cool m8

Seen you post here before, I'm curious about your production technique, would you care to share the process/ your set up? I dig the aesthetic and sound.

For stuff like Infection, I usually just endlessly make compositions of random stuff I've recorded (such as noise tracks, sounds of static, sounds that i hear in daily life, etc.), until I think it sounds good enough to release. With the glitch tracks it's the same process, except i just add plugins to give it an unorthodox sound.

pukeclit.bandcamp.com/

>spitcore
>gutwave

faraparttheband.bandcamp.com/album/childhood-extended
>independent rock and/or roll

i like these:

synosis.bandcamp.com/releases

>Witchhouse
>Dark Ambient
>Experimental
>LoFi

Rec

I like this! It's really cute :) the only thing I can say is to experiment and spend a little bit more time with the mixing.

this is rly groovy, i like how it achieves nice ambience without ring explicitly ambient.

I like this, but I don't have much feedback to give w HNW in general, it's just the nature of the subgenre i suppose.

I liked this a lot, however I do agree with you on the paulstretch bit. That being said, I like the way you approach paulstretch more than most, it doesn't give off that generic wave-y sound trap that so much ambient falls in to. The second half of the piece is quite a bit better than the first, that's when it gets a sense of progression and I really like how you use guitars in that half. Keep making music, I'm looking forward to hearing what you make next :)

I really like the reverb on the vocals, it lets the two lines blend really well. I'd like it if you processed the guitar a little bit differently so it can be separate from the vocals, that would make the vocals more powerful and make the whole thing sound better imo. Good stuff :)

I listened to the first track, and although I did enjoy it a lot, especially the buildup to the end, there's one thing i can't help but mention. That one rhythmic motif the birds keep repeating gets really grating, if that's what you're going for them great, but if it wasn't, you should consider mixing stuff like that differently or varying the patterns. I liked it a lot though :))

things i've not spoken on in this thread but have already recced and you should check out:

bluehole.bandcamp.com

>Psychedelic
>Space Rock
>Noise Pop
>Shoegaze
>One Man Band
>Instrumental
>Music To Watch Rain Fall To

Recs:

atticboys.bandcamp.com/album/hotel-for-dogs

>beastie boys >vaporwave >synth-pop >drinking-songs

We have a new full length coming out that features some guests that you may or may not be familiar with...I'm looking forward to its release seeing as it's the first album I think I've put a ton of effort into. Not sure when it'll be out but we're planning on a 2017 release.

Our last full length
>alt/indie
>emo
>progressive rock
>ambient
>post-punk
>psychedelic ?
We're still really happy with this one though it's very different than the new one that's coming out this year
petalportmusic.bandcamp.com/album/eye-contact

Our most recent EP
>alt/indie
>poppy
>"lo-fi"
Just two of the members that were on Eye Contact with yet again a pretty different style on this EP
feelssoreelmusic.bandcamp.com/album/short-run

ianterry.bandcamp.com/

>lyrical
>22 songs

Hey all, I'll return feedback. Let me know what you think of a song or two!

New EP!

Iron - Leap Into Punches
>Harsh noise, noise, seriously it's just noise
ironmusic.bandcamp.com/album/leap-into-punches

Do you want to hurt yourself with music? Well here you go!

This was just a nice thing to relax putting together after completing a much larger project of mine, available over here;

missmiracle.bandcamp.com/

Recs!

Thanks! I look forward to your next effort as well!

lookingthroughsheets.bandcamp.com/album/shanghai-dream-mist
>vaporwave
>ambient

rec
also
this isn't mine but i'm shilling it regardless
elemental95.bandcamp.com/album/--14

graveolence.bandcamp.com/releases

>Kvlt as Fvck
>Death Metal
>Grindcore
>Atmospheric

90sneptune.bandcamp.com/album/seymour-kitty

>new tape
>retro hip hop

This is like Dark Souls and Blade Runner soundtracks fucking each other

after spending 3 weeks on a song, i ended up ditching all of it and going balls to the wall wank and it came out fantastic i think
whatever at least now im only one song away

yamir.bandcamp.com/track/a-study-in-noise
>noise rock / experimental rock
>post-rock
>influenced by no wave and modern classical
>For Fans of Glenn Branca, early Sonic Youth, TBK-era Swans, New York No Wave scene
>new album march? 2017

>rate my music on rate your music:
rateyourmusic.com/artist/yamir_c_

>follow me on spotify even if you dont listen:
open.spotify.com/artist/3s2BQA0wYsNqPZmR3kAN2p

see you in march 12....
recs

minnieminus.bandcamp.com/releases

ty guys for the nice words! i've checking yall's stuff out. there is some good stuff floating around here.

there's a bonus track included w/ dwnload

ceriserecords.bandcamp.com/album/bird-2
>First 9 tracks is lo-fi house
>The rest is ambient
Samples from Melvins, Boris, Earth. Some of it is turned into house music and some of it is recycled into more drone.
Enjoy

fish is a chill song mang
gonna download

important question: do i need the permission of the artist to use their song in a DJ mix? i want to upload something but i wanna stay out of trouble. i know im not famous at all so it's not like i'll get in trouble but i want to make sure.

>do i need the permission of the artist to use their song in a DJ mix?
Yes.

Is it for profit?
If it is not for profit;
Still yes, but if anybody finds out and is buttblasted by your copyright infringement, usually the most they can do is file a takedown.

Copyright is pretty strict on this.

>Is it for profit?
it's just a dumb mix i made last year so i'll probably keep it out for free only i guess

thanks torts, i wasn't planning on making any money off of them, just something to have fun with. thanks for clarifying!

hey get out of here tripcode you're not welcome outside of /daily/! :|

but yeah, if you are doing it for profit you can be sued for damages.but it would very rarely go that far. Normally copyright infringement in a small scale is either ignored by the copyright holder because they aren't a donger, or they file a takedown notice.

If you are making a mix/remixing for a purpose that is not private/for profit, usually you are safe under fair use.

ah, alright. thanks guys, sucks that i won't be able to make anything off of them but it gave me a much better idea... :^)

thanks a lot my mang

tcharles.bandcamp.com/album/anchor-ep

>atmospheric electronic-tinged bedroom.. folk?
>deep baritone vocalist
>use of harmony, a capella segments, jazz chords

recs:

clearvisiondreamproductions.bandcamp.com/album/k

hardvapour

uavehicle.bandcamp.com

>jungle
>power noise

btw, that smoke weed lmao album is a parody don't take it seriously

Solid stuff, man

currently listening to this, kind of reminds me of Commissions II by Oneohtrix Point Never. this is giving me some weird vibes but i like that

will listen to this soon

tearsofchronus.bandcamp.com

>new single
>neo-folk with prog. influence

recs:
I see a few people in here I don't recognize and whose music I'm very interested in checking out, will return soon with feedback. Until then, stay gloomy friends.

>graveolence.bandcamp.com/releases
I usually don't care for inhaled vocals but the ones in the first track are pretty dope. This reminds me of a local grind band I used to go see during their practices in high school, very technically proficient and full of hate just like this. I like how you guys stuck to the grind trope of short-and-sweet tracks like Ecocide and Huff The Rot (which has an somber sludge doom influence I dig). The production, for this genre, is raw enough for a legit release as opposed to a demo. The atmospheric bm aspect of this gives it a lot of diversity and as someone else said, the change of pace in the riffs, especially with the tremolo picked bits, is varied enough to keep my attention in a niche metal subgenre I'm actually not super passionate about. Like death and grind are pretty low on my list of favorite metal subgenres honestly but I dig this a lot, you clearly know your craft well. Kudos, man.

Bump

i expected it to be all dark and shit due to the power noise descriptor, but this was pretty cool (not that it being dark would be bad but whatever), liked the jungle aspects of it

This is is the blend of chaos and beauty I expected when I read all those genre tags, and each one is justified. This is a different listen, something I think a lot of people in this thread/community would really enjoy if they gave a chance. Dreamy and gloomy progressions with reeaaaaallly dense soundscapes and textures, I love this. Barney Beats His Wife is extremely soothing to me, sounds like the soundtrack to an underground 80's drug trip flick. Wish it had some vocals, honestly, that's probably the only complaint I have with this album. Otherwise it's a compositionally unique yet aesthetically familiar mesh of styles that I find extremely satisfying. Solid stuff, mate.

willseifert.bandcamp.com/releases

>bedroom folk/pop
>lo-fi
>new ep eventually (2-3 songs recorded)

good to see you're still around, keep doing your thing amigo I love it

againstthesolution.bandcamp.com

nehlsave.bandcamp.com/releases
>bedroom
>diy
>lofi

reporting in

I'll be listening to this tonight for sure mane

I'm not super familiar with witchhouse, but it seems like a very small scene, so it's nice to see a new release in this style. The atmosphere is appropriate: weird and eerie. I like the incorporation of noise elements as well. Listening to this gives me a similar feeling as walking down the street alone at night, and for some reason it feels like you're being watched.

Holy shit. This is great, it reminds me of Vermin Womb. It's so fucking crushing, I love it.

This thread needs a bump.

Highly reccing this dude

Has anybody from these threads ever gotten famous?

theinvestment.bandcamp.com/releases

>post punk
>gloomy
>shoegaze
>new wave

Rec:

memen.bandcamp.com/album/the-antlers-hospice-me-me-cover

lusterwave.bandcamp.com/album/the-illuminati-stole-my-tv-ep

Yeah will Toledo

svccy.bandcamp.com/releases

>Cds AVAILABLE ON BANDCAMP

>chillwave