I neee help b. Serious help. I'm living with my ex, who is a complete psychopath...

I neee help b. Serious help. I'm living with my ex, who is a complete psychopath. The situation has been dangerous to me for a long time, and it is getting worse by the day. I basically have to do anything she asks, or she is going to try to send me to prison for any number of thing (such as rape, sexual assault, theft, destruction of property, assault, selling or using drugs)... She threatens me and my family on a daily basis. She wants my family to end up homeless. If I don't do whatever she says, she is going to try to send me to prison, and destroy my family financially. We had an argument this morning, she said that I'm going to be in her life until she is done with me. I can't do this. I need a way out of this. Suicide is looking like the simplest way out, but I don't want to die. Help me, please.

Kill yourself you nutless faggot. Or grow a pair and rape her, give her what she wants.

Dude, go to the police and ask your advice, why would you take legal advice from Sup Forums?

i need sauce on that pic

if you live with your ex you are stupid as fuck.

gingerpuss on reddit

puddems

Get some dirt on her. That way if she takes you down you take her with you.

>living with your ex
>psychopath

Are you out of your fucking mind?

I've gone to the police, and they did fuck all. Said they can't do anything until she does something first, like bringing false charges against me. At which point, I'd probably get arrested, and then I'd have to prove that she is lying. I don't have the money to go to court over things, and don't want to even be accused of rape or whatever.

Don't listen to those faggots OP, I was in a similar Situation and heres what you should do:

Post nudes
Gtfo

Hope i could help, be strong

bruh, just record her saying the insane shit and keep it as proof

show her panty drawer with timestamp, please

Involuntarily turn her into a sex slave.
Get her by surprise, maybe get a friend's help so you know for a fact she wont get away, but once she's spent a day or two tied up and gagged in a closet, she'll come around at least to some degree.
Just remember to not fully release for a good long while, or possibly forever.
>she said that I'm going to be in her life until she is done with me
Poor bitch wont even know what she asked for.
Make sure you save this post to show it to her in the future when she's you're complete bimbo sex slut slave.

Or be a beta faggot and just go to the police, instead of turning this circumstantially unappealing situation into a kinkfest.

Obtain proof of her threats. Try to get her to flip out while secretly recording her or something.

Rape her, beat the fuck out of her and dare her to try some shit. If she acts up kill the bitch.

First, try talking to the police first if you are serious though, if they don't believe you though you're fucked and can't even rape/beat/kill her.

Also, just send Sup Forums her number, I'll dick her down eventually or scare the fuck out of her enough to stop the bullshit

>record her saying she'll make up false charges and whatnot
>actually rape her
>she goes to police
>you have evidence against her
>yfw she gets in trouble for you raping her

1- Kill her
2- Post it on Sup Forums
3- Smile

You have three options

Suffer you and your family
Make her suffer
Make her be very afraid of suffering.

Force her to get naked, make photos, tell her that, if you go to prison, put them online in her facebook, college site, job site, etc.

Think it very well before move

That's what you get for living together with a woman. No joke

Poison yourself enough to need hospital treatment. Hide the poison in her stuff. Inform police.

Get a fucking lawyer and take the initiative. Sue her for everything you can. Blackmail. Emotional distress. Being held hostage. If you take the initiative and sue her ass for all that shit she will look like such a dumb cunt if she tries to bring up rape charges against you. Cash out and live life like a fucking man and take all that bitches money.
It's time men stopped being faggots like you

Keep a tape recorder on you. Record all evidence

Things were fine when we moved in together, she only started showing her true colors after we signed a lease together. She is a manipulative sociopath, she played me so that she never has to be alone, or do housework or anything. I didn't make a plan to live with my ex. She hid her crazy until she could gain leverage.

Each and every day you're living with her is one more nail in your coffin. Is she ever away for a night or even a couple of days?

SCRAM that instant. GET THE FUCK OUT. Don't let her know, she'll find out when she gets back. Make sure you've got an alibi for the entire time she's away - stay with your family when you're not working. Stay with friends. NEVER EVER MEET WITH HER AGAIN.

She'll come back, see that you're gone and punch herself until she bleeds, then call the cops and cry rape.

But I know you're too much of a faggot, so you're gonna blow all good advice into the wind and roll over till she assrapes you - and that assrape is coming, I tell you. It's coming whatever you do unless you do as I said.

is her name AMY??

ask her why she's going to do all this stuff to you and secretly record it on your smartphone.. since you both aren't together in a relationship she can't really do much to make you homeless. make her angry record her going crazy but while recording tell her to calm down. convince police she has mental illnesses.. i bet she does so just use that against her.

I wish you where my friend in Colorado who I think is going though the same thing. Now normally my jaded ass would tell you to kill yourself, but I would say call friends who you have lost friendships because of this cunt, preferably out of state then when she is not home pack up as much into your car as possible and leave the state, either change your number immediately and abandon your social media or just block the cunt, and act like she never existed.

Do you want me to fuck her for you dude?

I'll take one for the team

They just don't wanna do anything. Cops are sexist as fuck and do not want paperwork unless you get an older guy who has seen the psycho shit that chicks pull. Go back. She has already done something by harassing and threatening you and your family.

Insist on making a report. Take down the offficer's name and badge # in case they just don't do anything other than let you rant.

You may need to lawyer up and file a restriaining order.

TRIPS NIGGA!
do it OP!

These. Don't be a sucker, record 24/7. She's gonna rape your ass if you don't.

How does someone who doesn't fuck up any other word in their whole paragraph and understands words like jaded not know the difference between where and were?

Hoping honest mistake, betting you're just a hick

Aaron?

Hide a camera phone will do, make her blackmail you vocally threatening faules accusation then your set. Then move out and if she causes problems show that to the police, don't tell her bout the recording till she presses charges then fuck her for faules accusation & blackmail

the most important question is: have you ever REALLY done something she could use against you, or is she going to make everything up. if you don't have anything to hide from the law try to gather hard evidence of her plan, like chatlogs or recordings and go to the cops

Don't have sauce, but damn I love that girl.

>gingerpuss
>puddems

Laura Cross

Here's a real comment. Why don't you record her with a hidden microphone admitting to lying about all that fucked up stuff including the rape, and then you have dirt on her. And then actually rape her so when she does cry about it to the police, she has already said she's lying.

And then kill her for good measure

Pic related OP = fag

Fucking retard.

>hide phone set to record audio
>???
>PROFIT

you only need to buy some trash bags and thats it. Kill the bithc. Cut it for pieces let the blood go in the sink.

that's not important.

Lol op. I hope you listen tothe guys trying to help you here. The best advice i saw here is to record her secretly. Catch her threating you with your phone recording. Hide a camera or two in your apartment where she wont see. If you really wanna be an asshole to her you couls get pics and vids of her naked to blackmail her.

Cmon dude. Grow some balls too. Don't let this pathetic excuse for a female scare you. And if all else fails. Get a hitman. It may cost a lot but itll be worth it.

Dude you are being silly.

Just right down everything she says and get a restraining order. After that you will have a much easier time proving she is crazy.

Puddems

Youre welcome newfag.

love it too.

That ass omw lawd

Poisoning myself isn't a half bad idea. Thing is, I've gone to the cops before, with video of her threatening to destroy me and my family if I left her, and they didn't do jack shit. They said they need actionable, specific threats. It really seems like the cops won't do shit for me until she strikes first. If she accuses me of rape, I don't like my odds. Jurys and judges always side with the woman.

record it all and use it against her legally. Personally she could never do that to me because one look into my eyes would convince her that I'd drug her in her sleep and burry her alive, which I would if I were treated this way.

You could always plant drugs on her. She could always slip and fall or any number of possible scenarios. Have you no imagination?

One in a million chance but if your ex is a redhead architecture major with a nice ass that looks like your pic, I blew a load in her pooper 3 weeks ago. Eerily similar situation not to mention it.

I don't want to kill her. I'm not gonna commit assault or murder to get out of being accused of rape. I've been doing my best to record her, but again, the cops don't seem to give a shit what she threatens.

Fuck she is smoking. Well OP. Heve you recorded her on video and on tape?

Nope. Ugly little fat psychopath. Working on getting her degree in social work, horrifyingly enough.

maybe you should, provoke hear so she threatens you, record that shit and show it to the police

Lmao and feminazi's rant about equality... Bet ya a feminazi would defend this bitch without hesitation.

I feel for you OP these threads make me not want to move in with my gf. I love her though and probably will still. She hasn't shown this level of crazy tho. I will certainly never get married tho

I have. Cops didn't do shit when I went to the station. They won't do anything until she does something. Pic isn't her.

record her saying shit
get the fuck out of there
>"BUH BUH HE RAPE ME!! :(((("
better?

Martial artist here, have some ideas for you. You ever see that Jet lee Movie where the villain puts a guy in an empty heavy bag and goes to work on him? For real though besides just recording evidence of her craziness provide some of your own to counter hers. Call one of your friends she does not know in earshot of her while on speaker, talking about how you will help each other out with witnesses if either of you are ever locked up. Allude to legal issues you might have for old assault charges as a minor and how helpful an agreement like this would have been earlier (this only really works if you already hang with felons like me).

>buy voice recorder
>keep in pocket
>hit record on every conversation

Or

>buy camera
>hide in bedroom or place where most arguments take place

Mixture of both would be best. Keep at it until you have plenty of evidence. Finally do what you like to piss her off. When she goes to police, present evidence. She'll get arrested instead. Visit in jail, rub in face.

Probably all empty threats anyway. Bitches are like that.

Alternatively, beat the living shit out of her. Use something blunt if you're a pussy. Gain some fucking control user, christ.

Damn dude, I'm sorry to hear about that. You have my sympathy. People call me judgmental for dating based on majors but I have never met a healthy, balanced, intelligent woman that majors in psychology/social work/elementary education/etc.
Things to remember when this is over with. Don't date women with useless majors, don't go near women that have been abused, and for fucks sake make sure she has a good relationship with her dad.

The solution is simple OP
Either murder her in a such a way that it takes the eyes off you - heroin overdose etc....conditionally that you also shoot up with whatever drugs so it seems like you did it together and she happened to just die in the process.
Then you can play the card of being a drug user struggling and it went out of hand and caused her death.

The world is better off without people such as her, do your part to help

You can either try to frame the bitch like some of the anons suggested.
Or you can kill her, and make it look like she's runaway somewhere. Be sure to plant meth inside her "left" possesions and chop up the body and bury it in a forest somewhere. Then report her missing. Be sure no one sees you tho.

This. Rule number one with chicks: Never date a chick with "daddy issues"

post her number fagoat

DUDE THIS IS ULTIMATE SOLUTION!!!
Fucking do it cunt, get concrete recorded evidence of her intention and black mailing and give a copy to a friend with instructions to release it, and then confront her with it. DO IT

this is the only valid advice.

Get the tapes.
then use them as leverage on HER.

DO IT PUSSI

You don't have to prove she is lying. She has to prove she isn't. That's how innocent until proven guilty works.

Unless she has probable cause evidence you might be detained but likely not arrested. Certainly you won't go to prosecution without anything concrete.

Unless her blackmail has evidence teeth in it you're being a paranoid pussy.

Then post to YouTube and have the entire Internet on your side of the case

Suicide is the only option. Livestream it and she will pay

She will not 'let you go' until she is done with you.
That means a big, juicy, dramatic confrontation, such as these faggots are suggesting (record her, take her to court, defend yourself in court due to her false charges etc.)
Instead, I humbly suggest making yourself less appealing.

If you had a health problem which made you shit your pants often, my guess is that she would leave in disgust.

Probably wouldn't want to see you (up close) again.

Bonus points if your first 'accident' gets on her.

Thing is, I don't know what real evidence she had against me. We've done some drugs in the past, she may have evidence of me doing drugs. And for all I know, she could have sent messages to a friend months ago, acting like I beat her up or raped her, and asked the friend to hold onto the texts. I wouldn't put it past her.

Fight her back, get yourself some clonazepam, put it in her soda, her meals, everywhere, make her drug addicted, then, change to aripiprazole (abilify or any other), that shit works diamonds, start with a low dose (half 2 mg tablet) then go up and up till max dose (30 mg), then for maximum fuckness, give her some codeine and sertraline (sertraline will make her behavior be fucked as fuck, so beware), after that, she'll be a fucking wreck train you won't need to do shit to get her out of your life. It would take a month or so OP. Be brave and manup you fuck

Shit, that's not a bad idea. I fake siezures, shit my pants, some shit like that. Hadn't thought of trying to make myself unappealing or unhealthy.

Make up with her and enjoy your life with a guardian psycho

I'd really rather not drug her. I want to find a way out of this that doesn't involve me breaking the law. I'm not going to try to avoid legal trouble by getting myself into legal trouble.

TRIPS, OP MUST DELIVER

You have only one acceptable course of action; get recorded evidence on her, go to the police with it FIRST then confront her, so that if she tries to go to police they've seen you first and you have the evidence, she cant win.
And keep us updated on this user, certainly one of the more interesting threads on /b

do this, it actually makes sense, if you are an appaling person she wont want to be with you, shit your pants
piss the bed
do you two even fuck?

I've been avoiding sex with her. Any sexual contact is just fuel for claims of rape or sexual assault. Also, she wants a baby, and there is no fucking way I'm making that happen.

Do this OP just remember no evidence left on whatever you used to poison yourself and record her blackmailing you to fall back on if this fails.

op just go to many police dpt u can (in ur town) and show em the evidences, and let it happen

It isn't a bad idea, but poisoning myself could also fuvk me up mentally or physically for the rest of my life.

Actually, that's pretty clever.
Just make sure you don't leave any marks which indicate fighting

get yourself a vasectomy, she cant pregnant by you anymore

Well you need fucking kick it into gear than m8 or shes gonna be blackmailing you for the sex and than if shes get pregs your even more fucked, GET THAT EVIDENCE AND GET OUTTA THERE, and get off this thread and go and do it now motherfucker or your completely fucked.

record everything that sluts is saying.

you want to suffer for x years or spend some money on good lawyer? your decision OP.

Sounds like you're already fucked when she cries rape and your butthole is resized in prison.

What is your name what is her name? First names will do

or just give allher details and we wiil lynch her

OP READ THIS

all you have to do is make sure she has no evidence usable in court and then just say she has been blackmailing you saying she'll fabricate lies about him if you didnt listen to her every word. attack before she does

HARD EVIDENCE OP, DO IT

Not a bad idea at all, give us all her deets and we will destroy her

Bullet in your head

get a recorder app on your phone or computer. make sure it works for at least 15-20 minutes. sit her down to have a talk about why she's been doing this to you and don't be obvious that she's being recorded. draw the conversation out and ask her why she's threatening about lying to the courts about things you've been doing, when she answers, you've got her. thank me later.

it obviously is because defense before the law will be near unavoidable

record her on cctv or audio. That will be your counter proof against her abuse.

Fair enough... I've just got to find a way to get onto her phone. She never sets it down, and sleeps with it under her pillow.