How it is to have a gf?

how it is to have a gf?

Awesome. They let you do this.

Annoying at times, but then, sex on tap.
Shit's cash.

OC? I will share more if you do.

Definitely a dedication. Takes time and resources to upkeep, but it provides comfort, and sex. In the end, how it is depends on the girl you're with. Relationships vary greatly

a lot like your hand, only better

Haha just zoomed in but I don't care. Shared anyways

the only time you can be in heaven and hell at the same time...women are essentially lunatics with a pleasure hole between their legs.

Virgin...

Here I my delima, a guy I knows fiancé is stripping about three towns away. They have a kid, need the money. I was drunk one night and walked in and couldn't believe I saw her. I've been thinking about going back for a dance and possibly blackmailing for a bj or sex. What you guys think Sup Forums?

Nothing like your hand. No comparison. I've never given myself a bad handjob. Also never had to buy my hand dinner and a shitty movie.

Great for a year or two, after that you should find someone else. Otherwise you'll end up stuck in a dead end relationship. Personally I don't do relationships anymore, too much sacrifice and drama. FBW's is where it's at, if they start acting up you have a lot more power because you're not dependant on their exclusive puss

Nice

feels good man

If they need money why not just ask to fuck for pay? No need to be a dick

its dope, she sucks my dick all the time and loves it

I once fucked a couch cushion that was a better than a "girlfriend"

Cuz I don't want to pay. Guy had everything in high school. Now I want to make him suffer a little

more

Virgin...

If you have a good one its like having a best friend that you're allowed to have sex with

Agreed

Nice pubes bro

When I'm in a relationship, all I want is to be single. When I'm single, all I want is to be in a relationship.

So honestly, having a girlfriend is pretty similar to wanting one, unfulfilling but with a side of expensive.

No matter how hot she is, someone is tired of her shit.

The fuck month are we in right now?

No shave November

I got over relationships when I saw how stressed I was during them and how carefree I am now out of one.
sex just isn't that big of a plus when you consider the rest that goes along with it. either you deal with drama shit even with a nice girl, or you wait until she's old and used up so you don't want to fuck her but now she's got a little less drama

Nailed it.

aww yea

>all I want is to be in a relationship
...why?
what the fuck good has a girl ever done besides LOOK nice? I can see a girl wanting to be in a relationship, everything she wants is handed to her, but you get nothing out of it.

Almost entirely sex. I'm not good at random flings and I'm on a dry spell. For whatever reason I feel less accomplished without it. That being said I am happily single, I'm not sure I'll ever get married or have a serious relationship again, but the desire for steady sex is ever present.

there's this person, this whole other person, you're wrapped up in them, they're wrapped up in you and... and for a little whole you're more than just you... well I don't know I'm no bleedin poet!

The idea of companionship and a sense of consistency in your life isn't insane. I just got out of a relationship and while I think I'll be happier outside of one (and being in one was a constant struggle, like keeping a wild animal for a pet) I still find myself missing parts of it.

You have no idea that we have lives and feelings do you? Fucking get a life you lonely ass neckbeard.

Could be heaven or hell. Depends on her mood

That's true if you pick a defective one and are too much of a sperg to walk away.

Man up fgt

This

Bro how do you get her to do that. Mine is opposite...

jesus fucking christ dude, look at all the effort she put on for you and look at yourself, holy shit, this is unacceptable man, just unacceptable

I mean, god, at least trim it, that's just nasty.

Good and bad. Pretty much on demand sex if you get the right girl....juggling more than one is tough though. Between my girlfriend and my wife I have two crazy, sexy freaks that I can FUCK anyway I want whenever I want, but god they're annoying and super hard to keep happy and quiet. If you value silence, it's probably not for you.

How could anyone not know when all girls do is complain about their lives and feelings?

Meanwhile, guys are simultaneously expected to help but keep distance, be a man in control, but not overbearing, forgive but never falter themselves. It's an exhausting predicament that is sometimes worth it, but often times it's a thankless job that would be better off if no one did it at all.

Not that guy but you really can't change it. If she does, she does, if she don't she don't.
Hate to say, it's a hurdle you never really get over. RIP my last relationship.

Damn annoying my friend, when I have to bend over backwards to get a blow job.

i want to break up to be free and do what ever i want whenever i want , a grill takes alot of time , but on the other side i want to be with her sometimes its and sometimes its good but in the end i dont want it without her

too much time, money and effort

hookers are so much easier

yeah sure buddy

nine years in, wish i was single again even though its a good relationship.

virgin/neckbeard

I had one girl that almost got off sucking dick. Should of married her, the majority see it as a chore and there is nothing you can do about it. It wouldn't matter if you were the best man in the world, if a girl sees it as work, it will never be as good as the girl who does it for fun.

I hope you bitches are listening.

This.

No, stupid. She's a mom and you are taking advantage

over rated. Banging random girls from time to time without being tied down or getting bored of the same women is so much better.

My gf is very very jealous, that's pretty annoying. Sometimes she gets angry about other girls and we end up in a fight.

Well, I mainly don't care, cause I won't give in.

That part actually sucks. It's exhausting.
On the other side, I get to fuck that ass very very often.

Do they know about each other? Because if they don't, if they find out, you are in deep shit.

I speak from experience hombre.

nope, dope. 43 year oldfag here. married twice. ain't doing that no more

i work with a gal who is married. she hates her husband. she and i come to my place during lunch. i go down on her until she comes...then she lets me do whatever i want to her :)

Great for 6 months to a year, then their personalities tend to shift and they become bitchy in some form or fashion.

This occasionally leads to them trying to change parts of you that they once accepted; if you refuse these requests in one way or another they start using intimacy as a tool. This is when you kick their ass to the curb and move on. Rinse/Repeat

virgin/neckbeard

Overrated. Too much money/time/effort for nothing.

>inb4 sex
Not worth it, especially since girls think they deserve things for sex (much like prostitutes, i suppose). I imagine it is because in TV women are always shown as people who use sex to get what they want, so younger women believe it and do the same.

This. Every woman is programmed to grind her partner into a beta pulp. That's why you should never give away your commitment, keep them on the edge. once they get comfy and feel they have you pussy whipped is when the bullshit begins

my wife started out jealous when we were first dating. she got over the insecurity. If yours does not get over it soon time to drop her.

nope, dope. try again. :)

>virgin/neckbeard
>virgin/neckbeard
virgin/neckbeard

neckbeard/virgin?

yes i agree

Then it is settled. Huzzah

A lot of guys talk about girlfriends being annoying, jealous, or expensive.

I've never experienced this. I was 29 when I got my first kiss (she initiated) and then I married her three years later.

Still with her. We play vidya together and she works. Lets me stay at home because she makes enough. She cooks and doesn't ever bother me aside from being a bit of a slob. She doesn't like going out often. Skinny with perky tits and a perfect ass.

Wants me to fuck other girls with her but I'm too big of a shyfag so I let her go out with cuties as long as she sends me pics.

Depends on the woman now doesn't it?

I'm blessed with a fantastic, humble, smart, can-take-shit, teasing, hot, gentle-heart female. She is a personal Christian (I still get regular sex though), which benefits me 'cause of its effect on her moral values. I can trust her. HUGE importance in a relationship.

She is a keeper and I'm going to marry her. Btw I'm 30, tried different women, this one right here is one out of a million.

pics?!

Nah, I'd have to ask her first but she's at work. Sorry, mate.

what a fucking pussy...

I don't know because I can't find a girlfriend so I'm willing myself to death right now.

Here's one of my final letters to humanity.

Pussy for not wanting to put pics of my wife on Sup Forums without her saying sure.

okay

What is the effect on her moral values?

If you'd have had a gf you'd want to kill yourself for wanting to kill yourself over a gf

it's ok

yes

who wants to be digitally cucked? i don't get it

yep

>I was 29 when I got my first kiss
And you fell in love with the first girl that ever showed you attention, no one should learn from you user.

>And you fell in love with the first girl that ever showed you attention, no one should learn from you user.

HAHAHAHAHA

it is to how to have is it

I had a gf once, my shit ass problems were easier to avoid and my life was just easier. Now that i lost her i'm an edgy ass fat ass.

I'd agree with you if it weren't for the fact that she's nearly perfect for me

either way, she says I can have a gf on the side if I'd like to explore the dating world

user, you are a bad boy.

a bad, bad boy.

y'all are all faggots

This is like the billionaire who inherited his money that calls poor people lazy and stupid for not also being rich as fuck. I'm glad youre lucky, thats assuming your not bullshiting, which you almost certainly are.

Conservative view points mostly, f.ex. that we talk and make decisions together but I'm in control and have the last say in things. Understanding that men have different needs than women. Zero tolerance for cheating, includes herself obviously. Humble that she puts me (and everyone else actually) before herself. Respects my authorithty as a male. Anti-femi-nazi etc.

Oh, and then she loves me unconditionaly.

A lot of great things to say about it.

this belongs in a YLYL thread

meant to reply to

Incredibly fucking overrated, but at the same time better than being completely intimately alone.

How new are you?

She's having sex with other men, dude.

I don't have a GF because it's PRICEY !!!!

- gift for birthday
- gift for Saint's day
- gift for anniversary
- gift for monthiversary
- gift for every year graduation
- gift for Xmas
- gift for Easter
- gift for New Years' Eve
- gift for Helloween
- gift for March 8 "Womens' Day"
- gift for St.Valentine
- gift for newborn kittens of her cat
- many, many, many gifts for making her forgive some of my non-existent wrongdoing

I did not count cinemas, pizzas, paying for everything in a date, paying for her train tickets, and so on.

>TL;DR: I'm single, that is, I'm saving big bucks.

...and "gf" is an abbreviation for "GiFts".

A fucking pain in the arse TBH. The sex gets samey and boring after 6 months (every guy will tell you that) and then you are left with someone who complains all the time and distracts you from your hopes and dreams. If you really fucked up she will end up pregnant and you are tied to her one way or another for at least the next 18 years (until the kid is enough that you no longer have to pay child support). The old saying is so true: The only happy people in the world are married women and single guys. Hookers exist for a reason which is to make guys lives easier.

Women are like jobs…. As soon as you have one you want a different one you want to go back to having none.