Why do black girls like white men so much?

Why do black girls like white men so much?

Delete this thread

"Because black men are cunts. White men know how to treat a woman."

Source - Black female colleague

We are superior.

We don't say the word cunt, cracker.

Because we fuck em like a fetish but treat them like an equal.

Why do you think black woman, white man marriages are the longest lasting? Great sex, humane treatment outside the bedroom.

my girlfriend is a mortician and confirms that yes, black dudes on average have the biggest dicks and asian dudes on average have the smallest dicks. whites/hispanics are hit and miss.

so yes, while there are always going to be plenty of examples of small dicked black guys or asian dudes hung like bears, more often than not the stereotype is going to be true.

cus we dont chimp out over the colour of our skin.

because white men are fathers not sperm donors

pics of her riding a corpse or you have no manhood

this

uh... yeah. I have definitely since white, right wing pundits chimp out over perceived attacks on their whiteness.

I wish it wasnt like that, but it really is.

Did black woman + white man overtake the Asian woman + white man recently? I know they were close.

Statistics (both self reported and measured by a third party) has proven that wrong. It's possible that blacks tend to be showers rather than growers when soft but erect whites are bigger.

what if natural selection wipes out intelligent people rather than idiots? i mean there are soo many just look at merica

Idiocracy?

Anything black or brown that roam this earth is shit

Nice lie there nigger

Niggers are disgusting, nigger lincoln would've lost the war if he didn't enlist the stupid peanut brain niggers.

Most insecure faggot thread award goes to OP

roll

Because black women want to get back at their father because they were not raised correctly. They are only using your for your dick or revenge. Dumb crackers they are talking our women away. I swear blacks are going to extinct by 2020. #niggergenocide Fuck ,when is Ben going to make america great again?

A cherry here and a cherry there.

Trips demands it!

>mfw ìslam can't even have more than 2 modern looking cities as shining examples of their 'civilisation'
>mfw those two cities were engineered by western infidels and built by 3rd world slaves.

HAHAHAHA!!!
You forgot the pedofile profet on the islamic side, and the abuse of women and children.. But yeah.. Besides that, i guess its okay..