You own me

You own me.

get help

Congrats, you carved Cancer into your skin

what the fuck dude.

I'm gonna laugh my ass off when Gook Moot shuts this place down and 5 years later NO ONE will know what the fuck Sup Forums means.

good now kill yourself for us on cam

Tita or gtfo if youre a chick.
If youre a guy, just gtfo then

timestamp faggot

Any picks of your keyboard?

Fucking idiot

If we truly own you then carve Sup Forums into your dick or if you are a chick then carve in onto both tits

Dafuq, timestamp!

Timestamp!

rolling.. show us your asshole too if you're a guy op I demand your nutrients

You fucking prick, I bet you won't timestamp. Calling it now, we all got baited.

do it again pussy you won't

wat the fck

OH GOD WHAT THE FUCK WHYYYYYY

CUT DICK ! CUT DICK ! CUT DICK !
This gonna b good

ok what the fuck dude get help

why you bein so narcoleptic bro ?

i love you op

Carve "Evan and Amira" for my relationship OP please

congratz you will now have my neverending respect
at least until I forget about you, which will be in about 10 minutes

A) penis or gtfo
B tits or gtfo

look at this faggot

cut throat plz

make dick shape op

Paypal me all your money then, lying piece of shit.

Wtf bro ?

You're a faggot.

cut more faggot
we wan't to see blood

Pls carve "marry me Monica"

Youll be doing a good deed, user of mine.

OP is a fat faggot and won't cut again

You are merely a bitch of mine, just like I always told you. Glad you finally agree. Now go kill yourself on Sup Forumss behalf you disgusting slut.

do it faggot

Hey op I was wondering if I could maybe take out some ad space on your forehead? Just carve Myspace for me and post it on all platforms of social media. My website is inspired by facebook, and it would mean a lot for you to help me spread the word. Thanks! - Tim

dont worry op, some anons love you like me. I love you op. thank you for making yourself mine.

he's lying nobody in the entire world cares about you and now you're gonna be stuck alone after this thread dies with a fucking stupid ass scar. The ultimate loser.

This one is a bigger Faggot than OP i dd not know that this is possible
Do it down the street OP with timestamp and everything

you still here OP?

Do this but on your neck instead

you could do some cutting on your left wrist or your throat

No lo hagas OP. Te daré tacos si no lo haces.

Pull out a fingernail, cutting is for faggots. Are u a faggot OP?

I own you? you ready to do what ever I tell you to? wether sexual, physical pain or life threatening for my own satisfaction?

op is gone we've already made him regret being a worthless loser for strangers

I'm in need for a personal slave again just looking to see if he/she is interested.

nice trib, it´s sad that you cant buy slaves anymore. miss the good old days

yeah now I've had to resort to the deep Web and coming across shit like this by chance.

Then sharpie in pooper, dude.

do you need the slaves for sexual stuff or to do "real" work

no work, just to satisfy my urges and their not just sexual. I've got rules though and I stick to them.

Cut deeper faggot

Sup Forumsoyyo needs our help

How surprising. A cutter posting pictures of his cuts.

Carve a swastika onto your forehead

tell me the rules plz

>if I've paid money for you, you do what ever I say when ever I say it
>if you have decided to be my slave out of free will we make a safe word.
>no matter the gender, I am only to be referred to as "daddy"
>the safe word is oly used when you are about to pass out. if I've paid for you then no safe word.
>I touch, lick, hit, cut where ever I please. you are my slave.
>when I'm contact with another slave from the house you greet each other with a kiss. no matter the gender.
>when I have other "daddy's"around the house you are to obey them but my order is aove theirs.
>I will not do any lethal damage but blood and scrap are to be expected.

puta de hijo

sounds good how much does a slave costs (female young etc.)

they used to be at around 4k but now that they are only sold in the deep Web they can be anywhere between 7 to 8k young ones are more

4k price for one month or forever?
how many slaves do you have atm?

Kind of cheap, including shipping?

mommy likes it

not rental 40k is full price

Kek

got that wrong it's 40k 70k 80k

and they are not shipped, we agree on a location and meet up.

sounds more realistic, how many do you have atm may pic with timestamp ß

U gotta cut deeper, faggot

Thought so, 4k would be nice though. So u meet at a safe house?

Deeper! Are you some kind of pussy OP? You need to cut a lot deeper

had 3 one of them opted out, he was a volunteer the other two are girls. in total Ive had about 34 of them over the years. no pic or timestamp don't want to make it easy for the FBI.

don't have to be a safe house, it's usually some where secluded like the woods in the middle of no where or the country side somewhere.

34 thats a lot of money !!
do you have any proof or something?

again belive what you must, I'm really careful pictures and videos are kept to a minimum. used to always take pictures when I lived in Thailand, this shit is common there.

always happy to meet new normal people on Sup Forums

This is the meaning of life, yes sir!

you interested in the slave trade? or perhaps being one?

Must of been a lot cheaper as well.

you are a gentleman and a scholar

it's not all fun and games. there the constant threat of the law enforcement. some of the slaves aren't very well deciplined and try to run away and actually meeting these guys is dangerous and you usually need a few guards with you.

yeah.... you could buy them in packs. I think they had women breeding and rasing slaves somewhere too.

slave thread would be cool.
No thanks

worth a shot.

Would be great documentary material. But if you buy them there is no need in really keeping them in a good state, so hiding them becomes easier.

you said something about thailand so do you prefer thai slaves?

im a transgirl sorta interested in being a slave, but im afraid of serious bodily harm and death, go any advice for me?

I don't kill them. after I'm done and they've been used up or I get bored of the I re-sale them. or trade them for another. I've had this one girl for 12 years now though. her name is meranda. was Jennifer but they leave their real names behind when they join.

there is bondage sessions you can pay for, what I do would be too extreme although I haven't had a transgender yet. would be fun.....

not necessarily, they are cheaper and more obedient though, but I like the ones who try to resist, much more satisfying a watching them submit.

do you break them psychologicaly?

The urge would be to great for me I guess.

This is like the essence of Sup Forums.