Malmsteen bows to Buckethead

>Malmsteen bows to Buckethead
>In contact with chickens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control Bucketheadland with an iron but fair fist
>Own chicken coops & theme parks globally
>Direct descendant of ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bucketgrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of chicken research facilities on Earth
>First designer chickens will in all likelihood be Buckethead babies
>said to shred at 215 notes per second, such wide range of styles and skill has never existed before on Earth
>Ancient KFC scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented musical progress with them
>He owns bucketbot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have bucketbots inside you right now
>Buckethead is in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Buckethead bunker in Wilkes land?
>He learned fluent sweeping in under an hour
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with Buckethead. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only in Bucketheadland
>The big red phone in the Kremlin is a direct line to Bucketheadland
>The last person who missed a call was Jimi Hendrix. He overdosed on barbiturates and killed himself out of fear.
>He is about 5 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know his ultimate plans yet. We hope he is a benevolent being.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hEk5UhRaeN0
youtube.com/watch?v=9v7NO3iKFYM
youtube.com/watch?v=XTeyzikIGw0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what the fuck are you on about.

Buckethead is the third bogdanoff.

G O A T
R
E
A L L
T
E
S
T I M E

very good.

how does one take the bucketpill?

Listen to every album

except every melody he makes is the most basic bedroomguitarist shit ever

The guitar solo that saved KFC.

Does he always wear the same bucket or does he get a new one for every concert?

Most retarded post ever on Sup Forums

yours is

He wears a plain white bucket these days, I think he just washes it.

bucketpill is heresy. bogpill me, Sup Forums

>Believing in false prophets over the Bucketlord

t. only listened to soothsayer and thinks only single note bends drawn out over a bar are soulful.

Seriously, what the fuck is this guys deal?

He has inhuman powers of guitar playing

he plays really well but his fans post literal trash like op so you cant have any sort of serious discussion about him on this board

If you try to have a serious discussion all the bluesfags show up and complain about him having no soul and that it's all just wank so shitposting is much easier

Real answer: listen to population override, then crime slunk scene, then giant robot, then bucketheadland 2

From there, there is a rec chart that you can probably find by googling, I disagree with some of it's placements though so I think this is a much better starting order

Yeah. All the "good" posts talk about Colma, Electric Tears, and Population Override, which are great, but that's usually where the discussion stops.

Bucket's music feels like he makes it just for himself, and releases it to sustain himself (and pay off his medical bills). I had no regrets in paying a couple extra dollars for his special albums with hand-drawn covers. That's a nice kind of audience to have. Small cult that likes 95% of what you do, and being able to have a moment of mainstream success with something like "Jordan".

He's inspired by what he grew up loving, and I like that. It's sweet. So is making albums for your sick mother, your sick aunt, and making dedication albums (which are some of the best) to your family and idols when they pass. Bucket's a good guy who didn't give up on childhood interests.

The discussion normally stops there because if you get into his heavier stuff someone will inevitably whine about how wanky it is or bring up "the riff" despite that the majority of his heavier stuff doesn't even really have the solos focused mostly on shredding.

some recent stuff by buckethead that is literally amazing guitar playing and song arrangement:

youtube.com/watch?v=hEk5UhRaeN0

youtube.com/watch?v=9v7NO3iKFYM

youtube.com/watch?v=XTeyzikIGw0

this guy is singlehandedly keeping electric guitar alive imo

Well they're right