Ever since torrent sites have been getting shut down, i have no idea where to download decent torrents...

Ever since torrent sites have been getting shut down, i have no idea where to download decent torrents. anyone else having this problem?

tpb still works.

no

I mainly use thepiratebay.se

I miss Suprnova
and when Demonoid was good

kickasstorrents was my main squeeze

1337x is the best right now

i still check Demonoid when I'm looking for something older. There really isn't anything new added anymore.

I miss limewire.
A shame half of the downloads were viruses..

torrentz2.eu

tpb and thats it...

also yts.ag

Get gud and Lrn2 private server

nobody ever mentions rarbg

my main now

Why does everyone hate the pirate bay so much now? TPB works just fine and generally has pretty good/fast downloads, especially PC games. Extratorrent.cc for movies/tv shows

Be careful on extratorrent btw, first time ever but i got a copyright strike from a recent episode of family guy on there, using AT&T for internet

Go fuck yourself FBI.

>torrents

ever heard of irc?

Lol I used to get copyright letters from AT&T for everything, switched to Charter 2 years ago and haven't gotten one since

what is this 2003?

I'm on the time warner/charter merged thing Spectrum now. Out my my parents house and paying for my own internet now so i'm trying not to fuck my own connection by getting caught with copyright shit

You should use a VPN for newer torrents just to be safe. I think PIA is only $35 a year?

I have downloaded some stuff already, but only legal torrents like a Debian installer DVD. So at least you don't get fucked for bittorrent traffic in general which is good

Dude if you're getting your Linux install off tpb please enjoy your computer helping the glorious red army

Not off of TPB legit torrent link on Debian website