JB cock/cum tribute and wwyd thread

JB cock/cum tribute and wwyd thread

vola?

I'm hoping this thread stays alive for a few hours, until after my gf goes to bed. Can't wait to cum buckets to some jb.

I'll try to keep it up for you bro

I would cock tribute some JB. but i don't know about doing it on Sup Forums

Kik? I have plenty of pics ;)

pretty pls

sp00ky0
im that black user who is usually in the tribute thread

Started a group on kik. Message gabesantos1 to join

lol FBI

Do you have a video of that snapchat OP?

I've started a group people... Kik me at gabesantos1

Yep

Please man, post?

vola it

Nah man only the group chat

kik code?

kik.me/g/1odPqV0c6pk6thnQ7oCTIq1d1sQ

She's clearly not underage, you bull shitter.

What is JB?

someone seems awfully excited to get people onto this kik group

Justin Bieber

I would run my hands all over their bodies, squeezing whatever i can squeezer, flickering whatever i can flick, fingering whatever i can finger.

I would suck their breast, take their titties in my big mouth. Than take their sweet little feet and suck their toes.

I would kiss their bellies and bite their asses.

Than i would pump their holes, feed them my meat, keeping kissing and licking whatever of them comes in range of my mouth, and caressing whatever i can reach.

At one point i would ask them who wants my sperm inside, who wants to be bred by me. And i would search the hole of the one ho replied, and inject my fertilizing seed inside her fertile womb.

Not justin beiber, jailbait

Also forgot the picture of my beloved precious little flower.

Damn perfect

How can you be so sure?

I would bring her in front of a mirror and undress her. Than i would warship her body with everything i have, i would smella and taste everything of her, hold her tight against my skin, put my ears on her breast and sense her hearth while finger her.
I would ender inside her from behind, having her face herself in the mirror, lift her tiny body using my cock as a fork, holding her under her armpits, and pumping frantically. I would order her to look at her picture and say most nasty incitements she can. While swearing at herself she would feel me pumping harder, and faster.
Finally just before cuming inside her precious, holy, fuckhole, i would scream in her ears the worst thing she just said, i would say that again with my voice: if she called herself a bitch, i would scream she is a bitch, if she called herself filthy piece of fuck meat, i would say her she is a filthy piece of fuck meat. And finally i would come inside her. And than i would throw her on the floor, like a used rag and spit on her. .

absolutely lovely

SOMEBODY POST MORE GIRL!

What's the tone of her skin?
I want to drink glasses of her piss, and like her hole after she exit the bathroom after having taken a big dump.

I want to collect one of her turds, put it on a plate, and keep her nose at 10 cm from that while i desecrate her holy pussy from behind.

shes tan in that pic, but shes white

It's incredible to me that your kind of person exists. It's so incredibly sad.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I want to breed her, i want to plant my seed inside her, i want to mate with her constantly and repeatedly until her belly start swelling and her breasts squirt milk.
I would elect her womb the temple of my sperm, i would dump every last drop of my potent juice inside her.
I want ot make her MY female, my most precious treasure. I would stay inside her for many hors a day, and give her everything of myself.