What is your favorite Kate Bush album?

what is your favorite Kate Bush album?

WhiteTopia

I remember her debut being pretty fucking good. Not the biggest fan of Hounds of Love, as it came out when I was in high school and gives me bad nostalgia

The Dreaming

Did you follow music back then? How was it?

I want Kate Bush to sit on my face.

Hounds of Love, but The Dreaming comes very close.

Hounds > Sensual >= Dreaming > the first three > the last two > Shoes

Ehh the 80's weren't as disastrous as most people say in hindsight. I remember MBV being a pretty big deal in the late 80's. Sonic Youth was like the Death Grips for Indie kids back then. But my favorite band after high school was They Might Be Giants and Jesus and Mary Chain. And The Cure and Prince were the most notable and popular "good" musicians.

Ayy, someone do that thing that makes it so u can see titiies

Did you follow NMH before they blew up?

Not really, I heard Avery Island in 97'(?) and admittedly thought it was pretentious bullshit, and didn't check out Aeroplane til 99'

Interesting nonetheless. It must have been amazing to experience firsthand the 80's and 90's as a music fan.

>grouping them as "The First Three"
How dare you

hounds of love ofc

Haha I guess so. But I remember being mad about not experiencing Donovan, Miles Davis, Frank Zappa upon release so I understand.

Most hyped records of my time were:

Prince - Sign O the Times
Tom Waits - Franks Wild Years
Loveless
Goo
Nirvana - In Utero

Being around during Nirvana's Boom age was just ridiculous. Everything else seemed so underrated in comparison

The Kick Inside desu
The Sensual World in second followed very close by Hounds Of Love

so .. no Never for ever ?

Hounds of Love

NFE is amazing, but the two albums after that were such a huge leap foward in an artistic sense that it get's overshadowed.

The Dreaming

The Dreaming >>>> Hounds of Love >> Sensual World > Kick Inside > Others

fpbp

Who wouldn't want to take a safari through Kate's bush?