DP/30 Refn Neon Demon

AUTISM OVERLOAD

youtube.com/watch?v=uNm-M2hv-nQ

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/171721951
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The combination of confidence and autism he has is really strange.

DON'T bully Refn

>the neon demon is for teenagers
More proof of refntino

Almost like if Zuckenberg and Eisenberg double teamed an autistic Danish girl and then that Danish girl got pregnant with NWR.

Why do you bring up this nonsensical comparison in every Refn thread? It just makes you look like an ignorant pleb. They have nothing in common other than their love of extremely graphic violence.

everything that comes out of his mouth is either nonsensical verbal diarrhea, or meaningless platitudes and truisms. he sounds like a rambling pseudo-intellectual with nothing of substance to say. it's not surprising his work gets traction here, seeing as how he's essentially a mirror reflection of your average autistic Sup Forums poster.

This so fucking much.

Real human bean and a real hero.

that's how most directors are. especially art house. read tarkovsky's book, it's hilarious.

"I believe The Neon Demon is for everyone."

- Nicolas Winding Refn

hahaha yeah he is a total dipshit but some of his films are fantastic. the Pusher trilogy is wildly different from his latest stuff

>read tarkovsky's book, it's hilarious.
what's wrong with it? haven't actually read it, just curious

Literally Sup Forums: the director

Tarkovsky's book is fine. He's just really anxious for his work to be good and feels a lot of responsibility as an artist. Regardless of the nationalities of any of you guys, he's overall a very unAmerican person, so I could see how his sensibilities could be seen as very strange and almost pathetic (especially his fear of death and questions regarding his own religious beliefs throughout the work) by many Sup Forums anons.

>calls people pretentious because he's too dumb to understand them
get fucked retard

there's nothing complicated about what he says, he's just up his own ass.

He actually sounds kinda intoxicated here. I've heard and watched a lot LESS cringe-worthy interviews with him lately.

>THIS AUTISTIC UGLY DANISH GUY IS KISSING 18 YO GIRLS AND DIRECTS ARTHOUSE GENRE FILMS AND BASICALLY YOU'RE FUCKING STUPID
>Find out his crazy tricks by clicking on this lnk

>I am the future

True. His wording can be somewhat incoherent, but I think it's a language barrier-thing.

>IN DIS DAY AND AGE THERE IS SO MUCH TO CLICK ON.

What does
>I am from the future

mean in Finnish?

He embodies everything Sup Forums aspires to be while sacrificing none of the autism or psuedo-intellectualism that defines this place.

A real human bean indeed.

You mean Danish.

He is truly Sup Forums

iam really wondering if she expected this or it was planned.

FUCK. I wanna peer into Elle Fanning's left ear like that.

Have not seen the Neon Demon yet. What am I in for?

Is it art or autism?

i often does he say ECOSYSTEM in this? 30 times?

ART

>Olen tulevaisuudesta.
or
>Tulen tulevaisuudesta.

I doubt Refn understands a lot of Finnish though...

WTF

vimeo.com/171721951

She didn't. Look at the way she attempts to grab his arms.

>REAL LOLITA SHIT
what did he mean by this?

I don't see what you find so confusing about this.

Did he fucked Elle?

elle only accepts bbc

;_;

dumb turtleposter

It's a really cool movie. Outstanding visuals and soundtrack/design. I thought the acting and writing were fine as well. It boils down to what you want out of the story. I thought the story was much more present than in some movies and pretty neat, so I loved it. But I'm a big style guy, so even if there was less of a story (like some people felt there was) I'd still like it for what a treat it was aesthetically.

>everybody in the comments are calling him a pretentious douchbag because of the way he speaks
>they don't realize that he sounds that way because he genuinely has autism

I fucking hate plebs and normies.

she did wanted the kiss but not to prolonged it

Normies are more cruel than us shitposters.

Probably because most of us have autism

He has a weird way of speaking, plus the whole towel thing. Makes me think he has actual Asperger's.

seems pretty based desu

I mean...I haven't seen the movie, but this is Sup Forums, you should know the answer you're gonna get.

ART

isn't he Danish? im sure if English wasn't your first language you'd sound weird giving an English interview