What kind of person do I look like to you?

What kind of person do I look like to you?

What do I do for a living?

Insecure twat. Chef.

You look like a faggot

You look like a douche who sings in an acapella group. Thats what you do for a living - so nothing.

Aside from that, you're probably a professional knob jockey who spends his nights garggling down a bunch of cocks on the daily. I guarantee you have a rekt colon.

yopu look like you own a resturant and say catchphrases like "BOOM FLAVOUR TOWN"

Faggot. Bartender in a gay club

Shave head, don't dye, don't do those meme-gestures like that. Then, you'd seem like a pretty cool dude to have a drink with.

Retarded Lumberjack?

You probably work in a sex toy shop. You look like a perverted deviant.

Someone triggered by everything. Expresses exaggerated empathy and virtue signaling. Has too many flaws to have any real self confidence so jumps on any bandwagon that'll have him

do you suck cock for a living?

You look like a faggot... so... do you work at a faggot bar? That'd be my guess.

I feel attacked im a plumber lol

do you like to play with the fecal matter you extract?

go to tumblr for a self esteem boost faggot

where's your infamous crack, those pants fit?

S-shut up here u go

Garbage collector

Townie who beta-orbits ugly women.

You work in HR or a store clerk, or if you're slightly competent with computers and over 22 then you're a holdover from 2000s with a tenuous hold on his IT/web dev job. You came here for advice because you're looking to switch careers and turn this one into that long sought after identity that you won't find for another twenty years at least because you're such a massive cuckhold nu male.

Look like you nosh off guys in club toilets in exchange for a baggies of E...

A rapist

the first thing that came to my mind

Homosexual becuase of the colored hair.

Cashier or waiter

>definitely gay

child molester

you look like you are first in line to suck a log of shit out of Andy sixxx's asshole

You look like you were kicked out of the army and now you're unemployed using the G.I. bill for community college earning a C average.