User what keeps you from becoming an hero?

user what keeps you from becoming an hero?

i really dont know.
I just give myself a goal and try to work towards it.
However everytime i make this goal life feels like nothing.
I have to keep setting goals and keep finding shit that interests me or ill an hero.

I don't have anything that will end it quick like a gun or rope, I only have things that will make me suffer before I die

My dick size
>8 inches long 6 inch girth

friends, love, and a lack of bullets.

The hope that maybe full fledged adulthood will free me from my crippling depression. I'm 19 and it hasn't gone away, hoping maybe when I manage to get my own apartment and get a dog it'll fade away. I just need something of my own I think. What about the rest of you's? Anyone in my boat find something that helped you through?

Having a stable mental state. You're victim of your brain not working the way it should. Probably because you fucked it up at some point. Get in shape, eat well and the will to live will come back.

I really want to see what we discover in space in the next few decades. Mars landing, all that. Technology in general will be really cool. Think about what tech was like 50 years ago, and think about what it will be like in another 50. You might be able to upload your consciousness by the time you're old.

This is going to take way more than 50 years man

At the rate we're progressing I remain hopeful. We've had smartphones for barely a decade. My computer kicks a lot more ass now than mine did ten years ago as well.

thread closed bye enjoy suicide etc

No one else will take care of my kids. These three are literally the only reason for me to still be alive

i find that existing is the thing i want above all else in life

A dog really helps. I love my dog she's fucking awesome and the best company.

Other then that the depression is still there.

Everyday I wish for the world to end in the most spectacular way, like the sun colliding and engulfing the earth. There is no need for life in the universe I just wish we all perished guys.

The knowledge that I might end up being the only one carrying - or even caring about - my family's history. I can't break that chain.

Just waiting for my parents to die first.

It would make them too sad.

20 mg of escitalopram

Maybe you need to suffer. It could make you realize your problems are pathetic

This hits home

The dream that I will someday leave the U.S., able to live and work permanently in another country.

There are quite a few of us waiting in this line

my soul is so dead that there's nothing left to kill, really.
so dead i am ok with fapping to beastiality CP

And you'll never get to use it

Used to be a relationship... Before that dogs

i keep pointing the end of the gun at the other people in the alamo, silly me

anyhow, gotta get back to it, the cops just showed up, running outta time

I'm trying to find someone to have a kid with, maybe replace the parents with the children as a reason, can't find someone that isn't batshit that actually gives a fuck about me aside from my above average dick and good bed wrestling skills. Humblebrags aside, it really pisses me off that I can't see them manipulating me.

Until after anyways

Just started college.

If I can't get into medical school, I'll go to Alaska, and disappear into the woods.

>be me, 38yr old man
>head injuryfag, 2 years ago exact almost, happened just prior to thanksgiving
>everything changed

Want out. The loss of function I've experienced is too much, cannot see right anymore, cannot recognize what I'm looking at half the time anyway. The fucking sky looks like a physical thing that can fall on me. People look like they are wearing masks and it's hard for me to find their faces anyway cause cannot see shit. So I have just stopped altogether almost. I want out.
I need out. I suffer daily with the confusion, panic, sleep disorder, the boredom. All I do is audiobooks and the little day to day chores I can handle to help my folks out.

The only reason I haven't killed myself yet is because it would break my mother's heart and my dad would blame himself. Just like this life is my experience, their lives are their experiences, and I cannot let them have a son who killed himself. Besides, if I last another 3 yrs we are all gonna be pretty fucking shocked. according to my drs. Already have a DNR, getting ready to get my burial/cremation stuff planned out, just in case.

So, I want out, I'd do it myself except for what it would do to my folks. And besides, my clock is ticking anyway. That, and there is supposed to be another TOOL album sometime. So...tick tock motherfuckers. We all have it coming. No matter how bad we think things are, there are millions out there who have it worse off. Also, we all got it coming. Death has every single one of your fucking ip addy's and will be coming on his own schedule.

you guys are a bunch of whiny pussies

Depends on who you're talking to.

For example, look at thisIf true, this guy has a legitimate reason to kill himself. Life is miserable, and the only reason he is around still is because of his parents.