Anybody else here do any oral or nasal tobacco? Just wanna see how many of ya'll do anything like that

Anybody else here do any oral or nasal tobacco? Just wanna see how many of ya'll do anything like that

Are you the type of guy that just spits that stuff anywhere he wants because this is America?

Nah I carry a bottle, gotta be considerate

it is fucking stupid

I sniff ozona raspberry menthol snuff on occasion... quit dipping cuz it was receding my gums like crazy

I use snuff, and use dip, chew, and snus only every so often.

Neat, what got you started?

I dip. Copenhagen mint is my favorite

I'm a tobacco enthusiast; I enjoy it for it's novelty, the flavor, and certain smells. Usually I smoke cigars for flavor, enjoying the richness of them. For snuff, I picked it up after hearing about it when I was younger. The thought of taking scented tobacco sounded pleasant, so I got some and came to be right. As for the oral stuff, I was interested particularly in chew and got some Red Man which was great, so I ordered foreign chew for more flavor perspective. Dip soon followed, but less so because IMO, lots of dips suck. Snus was interesting to me because you don't have to spit. In total I do this because I find it to be a delightful hobby, but do so cautiously.

I've binged on grizzly long cut before; Love the nicotine but hate hate the tobacco.

used to chew redman. quit many years ago. saw a guy's face get eaten up with cancer because he chewed/dipped so much

I use red bull and gawith apricot, both poschls. My favourite ones.

on the flip side to this...i knew my great grandmother...she dipped snuff and lived to the ripe old age of 93

Swedish snus user here, Odens Lemon currently

Yeah I got started through some friends in Ag but later on I started using it as soon as I woke up. Worst experience I've ever had from it is back in my sophomore year of highschool I had my spit bottle visible and the teacher asked what it was and I said tea. It was like ninety percent tea with some spit so to avoid anything I took a drink from it. It tasted a bit nasty but it was alright.

Swedish snus is best oral tobacco

Any of the american shit doesn't even come close to it

>gawith
I like your taste.

How is that? I only have Odens white portion.

Yeah we have some shitty tobacco, although I plan on getting some Swedish snus and trying it out

That shit there is why I watch my usage, nothing ruins a hobby more than addiction.

I'm in love with them, they are my current go to.
I also really like Göteborgs Rapé Hjortron.

do it, I live in the US and use Snus central they have the most fair prices.

Ya'll need to get off that contaminated shit and switch to some of this sacred tobacco.

Snort a bit of this and you'll have a noose full of snawt

Pic related, it's Mapacho and it's better than anything else in the world.

You haven't tried Seneca Original "Snuff." It's salty like snus, but it has a hint if sweetness and the tobacco has good consistency.