Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oKpfjVkmGvA&
twitter.com/AnonBabble

edgy
I'm Sakamoto from Nichijou

This is now a Sakon and Ukon thread.

xD im a little crazy RAWWR

Tsuna (Reborn)

Oh SHIT I forgot all about that guy. I've been out of the loop with that shit, I haven't seen it since like freshman year of hs, but I remember that dude, lol he was so fuck'n dope!

I identify with Gob, he's got a dipshit hobby he's passionate about and wants to make his career (*unrealistically, but can because his family is loaded, unlike mine*)

I could bet my life you faggots are all overweight, no girl likes you, are slow as fuck, bording heart attack when you try to run, and the only reason you think you are like sasuke is because you have pale-skin since you never leave your room...

Newsflash, sasuke has no friends because he doesn't want to, while you have zero friends because people don't want to be friends with you lmao

SHUT THE FUCK UP DOUCHEBAG NOBODY WANTS TO BE LIKE YOU

I love niggers
youtube.com/watch?v=oKpfjVkmGvA&

whart's that, you just remembered your highschool days getting bullied because you used to post on myspace how you were just as sasuke and Itachi? Kill yourself fucking loser

"Leshrac, Tormented Soul, is an entity torn from the heart of nature, a liminal being that exists half in one plane of existence, half in another. His penetrating intelligence is such that he can never ignore for a moment the agonizing horror at the heart of all creation. Once a great philosopher who sought the meaning of existence, he plumbed the depths of nature with the haunted Chronoptic Crystals, and was forever altered by the hideous mysteries thereby revealed to him. Now the darkest depths of his enlightenment are illumined only by the fitful glare of his arrogance. Like other elemental characters, he is completely at one with nature, but in his case it is a nature lurid and vile. He alone sees the evil truth of reality, and has no use for those who believe the cosmos reserves a special reward for those who practice benevolence."

Except swap Chronoptic Crystals for mdma and acid

Fuck I hate life

I TOLD YOU TO SHUT THE FUCK UP FAG I WASNT EVEN ON MYSPACE BACK IN THE DAYS AND I HAD FRIENDS

Kaworu kun

Literally have no emotions most of the time, only feel pain, deep and constant. Don't hope/wish for anything anymore. literally couldn't care less if i've died. Find emotions strange and foreign.

DAMN I WANNA RAPE YOU

Just complete what you started in 2006 and end your fucking life, since that day you have been a fucking reject who does nothing but play fantasy roles on anime boards pretending you are a fucking Uchiha, you know what, why don't you follow Uchiha step and ask one of your family members and fucking murder you?
I swear I will post on your fb wall "he died, just like Uchiha clan"

That will be the closes you will ever be to being something close to Sasuke fucking cock sucker

There is always money in the banana stand, fucker.

>Don't you?

unless your older brother killed your lineage forcing you to grow up alone filled with hatred get back in the box you call your parents basement

I BET YOU'RE A NIGGER TO SAY STUPID SHIT LIKE THAT HAHAHA YEAH I RP SOME ANIME CHARACTER SO WHAT? O BET ALL YOU DO IS GO TO THE GYM AND FUCK AIRHEADS HAHAHA PIG

Malloy

Kek

I bet you can't even awaken the sharingan you fucking faggot

Best couples in NGE
Kaworu and Rei
Kaworu and Asuka
Kaworu and Shinji
Everyone deserv a kaworu

Always identified with Jesse Pinkman. From getting into the meth game to spending all my life ever since desperately trying to become a normal person in society again.

Light yagami. I would commit genocide with a Death Note. I wish I could kill anons by writing the post number. Loli fags will all die

I want Kaworu for me too

Always identified with Dorn. Guy fits all my quirks.

Literally me

Bet in your mind you think you're so cool and that everyone else is dumb. Bet you hate everyone else you pass by in public. Bet you can't hold a normal conversation. I'll bet anything you're a snobby autistic who hates your parents