Great cinematography.

Great music.

Solid script.

Hot female lead.

Cersei as the vill.

And just Karl Urban upholding the LAW.

The marketing.

oh wait.

Nothing. More capeshit garbage. Sup Forums only likes it because it's unpopular. Get so taste you plebs.

this

It bombed at the box office, but it was still capeshit, so it became the go to choice if you want to look like some obscure film buff on reddit.

But he doesn't even have a cape.

Maybe it's just me but Drive, John Wick, and Dredd all have a very similar feel to them.

Audiences were smart enough to avoid this mess, thus saving us from having to endure another one.

Dredd was boring as fuck

You JUST know

Capeshit isn't about literal capes, it's about an overall theme and style which is basically anything an overweight fedora wearing teenager would consider "badass". For instance, all the movies
mentioned are capeshit. He even unconsciously acknowledged that they are.

It was the only movie that I enjoyed more with 3D than without.

I went to this movie with the intention of fucking my gf. We waćhed the movie instead. This didn't happen too often, it was a good movie

Classic

Idiot
that movie is gorey trash. original is far superior

For me it was how campy it was but they never gave you a nod and a wink. They just took it seriously the whole time and it was better for it in my opinion.

They have to be fucking

Sequel never.

fucking hilarious.

Are you retarded? user was being facetious.

I want him to be my dad and I want her to be blacked in all holes while Piper Perri vomits on her

Nothing.

>cheesy visual gimmicks
>awful editing/shot composition
>video game aesthetics
it's like an Anderson(Resident Evil) movie for people who think they have taste for not liking his trash.
1.5/5 at best