Whats the best way of killing yourself without causing your family too much trouble and you too much pain...

Whats the best way of killing yourself without causing your family too much trouble and you too much pain? Also suicide general.

What like methods? If you're dead, you're dead, as you know. Go hiking in the wilderness and don't come back or have a mugging go bad in the seedy POT at night. The pain doesn't matter so much as long as you don't botch it, adrenaline will keep you feeling A-OK for up to 4 hrs.

Worried about causing your family pain but are still gonna commit suicide? How about you grow the fuck up and take care of the ppl who love you.. God damn your fucking stupid

Do it front of them while screaming THIS IS YOUR FAULT

Reread it user

>causing your family too much trouble
>you too much pain

leave a body, don't dissapear

The way you die
I hope i help

You don't know what causes pain? Just fucking jump off a bridge and let your family carry on.. Maybe 2nd time around they won't raise a cunt

Go out into the woods, deep with a rope and a hood, and wrap the rope around a tree then tightly around your neck.Leave a note for your family saying you've got a job offer in another city, or that you're going to better your life somewhere else, and bam. Easy peasy.

Not him user, stop getting your knickers in a knot

take out a huge life insurance policy and give the money to friends and family

op, ur a pussy. there are 2 ways to kill urself. one way is to end ur life breathing. the other way is to become great, to where people believe u are not the same. u, like a lot of people, want the easy way out

There are no bridges here and my apartment is only 6 floors up which I'm afraid isn't high enough. My family hates me because I'm garbage but I don't want to cause them any more trouble.

This is what I'm thinking of doing but does hanging kill instantly or do you choke? Woods are pretty far way too but I don't think that be that hard.

Train tracks or high speed car accident. Former is more assuredly quick if you do it right. Might pull out with reflexes. Both allow them to hope it was an accident.

od on heroin

if you do a drop hanging properly its insta kill but if you just tie a noose and sit your ass down you'll suffocate which would take a bit and prolly suck

i saw a documentation about the most "humanized" cheap method to kill people. simply its c02. if you breath in normally like not panicing you will get kinda high and euphoric. basicly if you have enough money and connections do drugs like heroin + shrooms. that will do a good job.

>Whats the best way of killing yourself without causing your family too much trouble and you too much pain?

Kill your family, then yourself. They will never know you're dead.

/thread

Nigga you're literally suffocating urself. Your lungs will scream for oxygen the whole way in. Why do you think you can't hold your breath? Reflexes. Triggered but lack of oxygen and excessive percentage of CO2.
Maybe you are thinking of Helium.
Or CO, but I'm not competely sure about this, I heard that made people go away in their sleep because they were keeping embers to keep the rom warm.