Alright i've been attempting to make a decent site for a long time but can't due to lack of funding so i'm setting up a...

alright i've been attempting to make a decent site for a long time but can't due to lack of funding so i'm setting up a donation thing.

you can set up a "goal" or a "target" for an amount of money you want to reach. on 1 hand it's nice to have a goal to reach. on the other hand it may be disheartening to see a goal that isn't immediately reached and is seemingly out of reach - as opposed to not having a goal and possibly just keep going up.

i don't want to be greedy so the only "reward" i have planned to set so far is a reward for a $1 donation and credit them, or give them access to everything or something. - i'm also thinking about doing a "$0.01" reward an "entry-level" for those who can't donate a lot. - another part of me thinks that's ridiculous - and that may be more confusing than having $1 by itself - and no 1 else is doing that - so i don't know.

deleting thread in about 5 to 20 minutes - most likely. - there's polls after this post you can vote in. - it seems to work better than posting it in the 1st post. - it's getting a lot of votes from those not engaged vs. getting few votes to those that are more engaged. in my experience...

please respond.

thank you.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11712701
strawpoll.me/11712742
strawpoll.me/11712743
strawpoll.me/11712744
my.mixtape.moe/aefocn.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

these are 4 different poll's. please vote in all of them. if you want to...

strawpoll.me/11712701

strawpoll.me/11712742

strawpoll.me/11712743

strawpoll.me/11712744

▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬
OFFICIAL SERVER !
my.mixtape.moe/aefocn.htm

How much do I have to donate for you to kill yourself ?

>How much do I have to donate for you to kill yourself ?

y-you too...

$100000000000000000

jk fam why don't you tell us more about the site you want to make

>jk fam why don't you tell us more about the site you want to make

th...thanks

well, it's complicated, and it really depends on where the "user base" or everyone wants to bring it... but for start - an image board, or a chat, or something, i guess...