What do you shitlords think about this Ted Talk...

What do you shitlords think about this Ted Talk? This Butter Gollum has the nerve to blame "the patriarchy" on her being a blubbering whale. Also sjw fat people hate thread.

youtu.be/bzlYyhh3X0w

Other urls found in this thread:

m.reddit.com/r/videos/comments/5ec0n8/the_living_embodiment_of_tumblr_demonstrates_why/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck Ted, I say man the harpoons.

oh no, did this opposing view to your own trigger you?

promoting the acceptance of morbid obesity is pretty fucking triggering ya

Holla, there she blows! She be taking up half the stage right there matey!

idiots trigger me, yes

>drinkwater

Is that her real last name or just a suggestion she got?

Nope, Just wanted to see what you faggots thought obout it. found the fatty.

the dislike ratio lets me know we have hope

Get er' boys!

Kind of bummed the stage didn't collapse. But correct me if i'm wrong, australia has socialized healthcare and landwhales like that weigh down the entire system. No wonder people there are pissed.

triggered

why are comments disabled for that ted talk?

i thought that was beacause of you guys,

Anyone else notice how often and loud she breathes?

Makes sense she's a bit out of breath... she's standing

can't tie their shoes, cannot wipe their asses

they stink

I tried to give it a go. Got to about 3 minutes in where she states fatphobia is systematic opression. Had enough.

It's 2016. No one is accountable for their actions. I'm a straight, middle class white male. As I'm sitting here, I'm simultaneously raping every woman on Earth, opressing minorities, and increasing the temperature of the planet.

im not an ant

meaning what

i like how they waddle

She's the whale that said she doesn't eat carbs on that austrailian talks how

i thought ted talks were based in science, not random theories... can i do one based on throwing my own shit at the wall because of... idk straight people?

Could be pulmonary oedema

People who are obese trying to change society so everyone else becomes fat, yes I am triggered.

>This is feminism
That is thumbnail

She loses breath from waking up in the morning.

all i had, has been fixed thanks Sup Forums

These fat people that keep complaining that they're not respected and scream "fat acceptance" can't seem to understand why society doesn't like them. They ARE a burden.
There is not one benefit to being these obese slobs they seem to praise. If you are obese you have most likely used twice as many resources as a normal person would, you have most likely complete less work and contribute to society as much, and you most likely will spread laziness and bad metabolism genetics through your offspring. "B-but fat is beautiful" If you or anyone you know thinks this than you don't know what beauty is. Attractiveness is a genetic thing, women want strong tall men and men want acceptably wide child bearing hipped THIN women. The better genetics are what generally become more attractive, those are why these "beauty standards" exist.

>TL;DR fat people are the niggers of genetics

they grow whitish fatsmegma in their skincreases

gross

anyone remember the name of the aus show she was on? with the based health guys

You're doing God's work son.

Oh man did that ever get my gears grinding.

>HUFF PUFF HUFF PUFF
>IT'S IRRATIONAL TO FEAR BECOMING LIKE ME
>FATPHOBIA
>FEELINGS = OPPRESSION

FAT HATE THREAD NOW

thread\

Lol, is that Kuzco in drag? Feminist can't draw worth shit.

" I am the elephant in the room "
kekekekek
self-burn

did shad actually fucking do it?

whats the message??

According to a Stuart, Florida news station: “Gayle Laverne Grinds, 40, died Wednesday, after a failed six-hour effort to dislodge her from the couch in her home. Workers say the home was filthy, and Grinds was too large to get up from the couch to even use the bathroom.

Everyone going inside the home had to wear protective gear. The stench was so powerful they had to blast in fresh air.

Emergency workers had to remove some sliding glass doors and lift the couch, with Grinds still on it, to a trailer behind a pickup truck. Removing her from the couch would be too painful, since her body was grafted to the fabric. After years of staying put, her skin had literally become one with the sofa and had to be surgically removed.

She died at Martin Memorial Hospital South, still attached to the couch.”

is that the some person in the tedtalk?

why the most unimportant shit on earth trigger you so hard?

A Turkey Sandwich
According to an emergency room doctor: “A morbidly obese man with a large abdominal pannus (the overhanging image above) came in exhibiting red, irritated skin around the abdomen.

It looked like a routine skin infection. But what was the cause? During the exam, I lifted the pannus and a turkey sandwich fell from between his folds.

The man said it was about a month old, which the smell confirmed.”

Loose Change
According to an RN: “We got a lady who was admitted because her many decubiti needed debriding (aka, her bedsores needed to be treated). She had several of them, and was so fat, she was as wide as she was tall. I took all of her clothes off and prepared to dress and document all of her wounds.

Part of her abdomen and one of her breasts were greenish; I thought she had a fungus or something. I started wiping it off and followed it up to a skin fold, where I found . . . a quarter, a dime, and a penny–that was oxidizing and was turning her skin green. There were perfectly round sores underneath each coin. The smell was lovely too.”

TED and TEDX are two different things, TED are the real talks and TEDX are garbage talks that anyone can set up with enough money.

if guys got catcalled like women did,they'd take it as a compliment

Comparing her to godly Quina.
Shame on you.

sorry

It's just our human mind, being human mind, makes us thinks of foul smell around fat people can alter our sense of smell, making everything around us smell less pleasant than usual. Viewing images of fat people actually cause the study participants to rate an odour of the sample to have smell worse, even though those samples are fragrance fee. It is believed that the effect might be caused by our subconscious negative bias towards who are fat, many people has this bias apparently. Moreover, people with higher weights rate the smell to be worse too. So your brain is your own body’s harshest critics. Fragrance are perceived by the human brain to have smell worse just with a pairing of an image of a fat person that when they are paired with a thin person, a subconscious disgust signal. There is this weird assumption that fat people just smell bad, even though in all actual facts, they don’t. We just aren’t aware of it due to our bias to make weight problems to be much worse. So it’s our brain is just honest with the fact that it doesn’t like having fat people around.

KEK

No, but there's an episode of Nip/Tuck just like this. This was evidently not the first time this has happened.

This, i worked the screens and cameras in a TEDx talk which was litterally a bunch of faggoty hippies talking about spiritual bullshit in a warehouse.

that woman in the middle looks like she's trying to taste the pepper spray.

so they're saying chicks should take catcalls as compliments?

this cunt died back in 2005.

It's what they are, rude and maybe dumb but compliments none the less.

that's so fucked

no carbs in plankton.

m.reddit.com/r/videos/comments/5ec0n8/the_living_embodiment_of_tumblr_demonstrates_why/

here you go.

kek
cuck

Yep. Smokers and drinkers are taxed to account for their weight on the system (to the point of unfairness) but fatties get a free go.

the pic was unrelated to the post, but it means they shouldn't take it so seriously

>faggit

yeah but how is that pro-feminist?

>They ARE a burden.

especially to the sidewalk, chairs and the seams of their clothes

Hamplanets liek food, and food accessories.

snap!

Who the fuck cares?

ok

In brief: Intertrigo
Intertrigo is an inflammatory condition of skin folds, induced or aggravated by heat, moisture, maceration, friction, and lack of air circulation.
Intertrigo frequently is worsened or colonized by infection, which most commonly is candidal but also may be bacterial, fungal, or viral. Intertrigo commonly affects the axilla, perineum, inframammary creases, and abdominal folds.

kk got it

i call bullshit. he wouldn't have lost a sandwich.

Excuse me this is racist against me.

Obesity is a rampant disease and should not be normalized. It deserves to be shamed.

Thinking the exact same thing

not lost, forgot, kept it close to his heart anyways