I am fucking shaking with anger right now...

I am fucking shaking with anger right now, my mom who I haven't seen in a year is dating a fucking nigger (who I hate with all of my being), normally I wouldn't care because she can do what she wants but he has been trying to 'bond' with me even though I'm fucking 23, AND my mom couldn't even take the time of her day to inform me that she is dating again. Anyways should I just cut them off and move on or should I try to save my poor mom from that coon?

Learn to accept other people regardless of race or sexual preferences, you fucking nigger-ass faggot.

How about you stop being a racist sack of shit and get a life

I thought this was Sup Forums? I think I've been gone too long

wut, move on user and stop giving a shit, as long as he's aight ofc, if he's not, smoke his ass

>posting about getting a life on Sup Forums
You're a fucking fool

>why is she dating him?

I probably couldn't beat him, he's like 6'5 and he is really fucking cocky about everything and brags all the time which is why I don't like him, that and he disrespects my father who died when I was 7

chech

So tell your mom, faggot. If she still doesn't leave the dude then just cut her off.

Pretty much, I always hated my mother, she even said after I was born to my father ''you can have this one''

well then just go your marry own way

Maybe you'd stand a chance if you had a blootle

That's the plan basically, I'll probably take a flight there in a few months

Murder-suicide?

Op, don't be like that. I know that when you're alone it can make you feel resentful and jealous of happy couples, but that's your mom, she deserves happiness, and I'm sure if you keep a positive attitude, you too will find a huge coal black nigger to fuck you before you know it.

Why the fuck do you care about who your mom is gettin' dick from you oedipal piece of shit.

Maybe, I'd have to kill myself too then because I'm not going to jail again, it was bad enough for one night

>marry

Because I don't like him and I don't want to be associated with him at all,

Next time he does that tell him what an illiterate nigger he is for saying such things.

Oh user, take your Saiga-12 and kill that Mother conquering nigger and proceed to rape your mother, because we all know thats what you really want to do, when you finish off her and go outside and scream FOR SAM HYDE before killing yourself.

I've missed you classic Sup Forums

I don't want to do that because it would start more tension in my family than there already is,

Too fucking bad

You can either run away like a pansy ass or you know ACTUALLY CONFRONT THE "PROBLEM"

You know, like a man.

Now I really wish I owned a gun

Two options OP.

Kill yourself for being the spawn of a nigger lover

Or

Bow down to your new genetically superior father, who uses his massive member to hit spots that might have saved your parents marriage.

Tell your mother your racist.
Like White Power racist.
Dude ias then out of your life.

She knows I'm racist, I've told her many times that I dislike black people, sadly my word barely means anything to her

Thanks for pointing out the obvious, you were a real big help to this conversation

why do you dislike black people OP?

as long as this guy treats your mom right, nothing else matters. focus on that

I'd tell you to shoot yourself but that'd be a waste of a bullet.

>sadly my word barely means anything to her

You're witnessing the rage inducing power of BBC.

wtf, now I really wish you owned a gun

Haha very funny this obviously is so rage inducing and I definitely haven't seen it 200 times before haha

Just crack out the whip

zozzle

All jokes aside, why not embrace it? Maybe he'll teach you how to bag bad bitches, like your Mom.

>Haha very funny this obviously is so rage inducing and I definitely haven't seen it 200 times before haha

You saw two hundred big black cocks in one night you spent in jail ? Damn homie, no wonder you're so racist.

A black man is your moms bf and he is trying to bond with you. I'm so sorry.. for him. He is trying to bond with his gf's son who is a racist futa wanking brony loving beta bitch like you. Your mom's pussy must be A1 to want to put up with your ass.

Op here, gonna go cause this thread is getting derailed with black cock jokes

This
Get rekt fag

Well by bond I mean he actually buys KFC and eats it while trying to get me to eat the leftovers and talk about basketball

Should have lead with that one mate. Be direct. Let people know it pisses you off when your dad is disrespected. You can't do much about cockiness other than ignore it. People who brag want attention. Just blow it off.

Maybe he'll chill and be worth knowing. Maybe not. At least it won't be you're fault.

Ambush with tire iron back of head. Hit him hard faggot like you really want to kill him. Tell your mom next nigger she dates you'll kill her after you kill your sister in front of her. Nobody cares about dead niggers so just be half ass careful about leaving evidence.

This thread made me lol.....

Imagine how much your moms pussy is being pounded by that enormous 12"+ black, monster cock. I wonder if she's had it up her ass yet...

I do let him know, I think he's just jealous because my mom always ends up talking about him, I think she just misses him and wants some sort of replacement and that's why she dates him

>Op here, gonna go cause this thread is getting derailed with black cock jokes

I guess you'd prefer it to be railed by black cock, like your mom.

OPs can get married now dipshit, FFS it's 2016

He slid right into that one kek

Get mad at your mom for dating a nigger, don't get mad at the nigger for trying to be an actual human being and be cool with you.

Jesus fucking christ.

>> I think he's just jealous because my mom always ends up talking about him, I think she just misses him and wants some sort of replacement and that's why she dates him

So she's just substituting him for your dad's black cock?

>my mom who I haven't seen in a year is dating a fucking nigger

What the FUCK? Arm yourself and kill both of them at once.

Remove the black part and you're spot on

bait

>merry way

Just tell him your not interested in being friends with him or getting to know him. Continue not talking to your mom.

Nigger

Look, I'm sure your mom is an awesome lady, but she has needs, I don't think she'd be very happy dating a man who had his cock removed.

Leave crack rocks and pipe around. Blame nigger
????????
Profit

Contradictory.

thanks, saved this for future copy pasta

Get cucked