I'm going over to my girlfriend's house for thanksgiving. How do i show dominance over her father?

I'm going over to my girlfriend's house for thanksgiving. How do i show dominance over her father?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KJn1x9NIzzo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the fact that you have to come to Sup Forums to ask something as dumb as that just shows youre not even the 'alpha' you think you are

Bang the daughter and mom in front of him

Fuck him

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

suck his dick

>loses to Goldberg in a minute

You don't. That is absolutely an innappropriate role to assume. Try getting engaged first then come back and ask us about dominating him. Until then she's his

Pee on him.

You don't you asshole. He will probably kick your ass

>Firm handshake
>Look him straight in the eye when you're talking
>Confident smile
>Stand straight, flex slightly
>Call him "Mr (surname)", not "Sir"
>Answer any questions he has confidently and quickly
>Don't hesitate at any point
>Meet his gaze at every turn, never look down at your feet, if you have to look at something, look at your plate or your gf
>Start conversations

This faggot.

you don't. you act respectful and thank him for welcoming you into his home like a fucking grownup.

No. This is my first time meeting him and i want him to know

Hit him with a chair and cut a mean promo where you go over him in a dirty finish where your dad runs in for an assist, setting up the "My dads stronger than your dad" programme for the Xmas Dinner

How big are you OP?

Jack off in the gravy. Then when him and his wife eat it, ask, "how's my gravy?" Make a jerk off motion with your hand and wink.

If you have to ask how you're just going to embarrass yourself.

If you had to come to /b for help the answer is you don't.

6' 3

You bow your head, turn around, drop your ants and bend over. You show submission to the dick that gave life to your gf.

Fuck him in the ass

fucking beta detected

Learn to respect others and humility, faggot.

Get over the fact that you will never truly be alpha, if you wish to not respect elders.

>be fit
>be tall
>be mildly attractive
>be sociable
>make eye contact when speaking directly to someone
>don't try

Best advice in thread

F-5 him through the table.

yeah, this dude's gonna cut you open with an electric carving knife

Do it op

>>Call him "Mr (surname)", not "Sir"
wrong. wrong wrong wrong.

>flex slightly
wow you're a faggot.

>Mr implies mutual respect
>Sir implies subservience
Are you an idiot?

You know what this makes you in the fathers eyes? "That little shit of a boyfriend my daughter is dating."

dominance?
Better show you're a worth member of the society
>not a slacker
>not a weeb
>not a nigger
>not a Sup Forumstard
>not a gamer
>not a bleeding heart libtard
>not a douchebag
and that will be enough

Lol you're fucking gay and also a faggot

What kind of relationship does your GF have with her dad ?

Ignore everyone else in this thread. Theyre all beta retards.

If you want to really show him your dominance, you've got to suck his dick.

>walk up to dad
>two spears
>one jackhammer
>done

Fuck his daughter in wife in the ass before dinner. Wipe your dick on the tablecloth.

That's exactly what you want

You're not trying to be his friend

As it should be 2bh

sexually assault that nigga

>"BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH WHAT'S UP NIGGA?! Damn nigga you work out? Yo ass look fine."
>Firmly grasp his buttocks while making direct eye contact.
>Smile, and lick your lips.
>Sniff lightly at the air to establish that you can smell his fear.
>Smile and grab your penis.
>Punch him in the temple with a closed fist.
>Drag him into a bathroom or bedroom.
>Lock the door.
>Using bacon grease you brought with you, lubricate your fully erect penis.
>Hit him again.
>Remove his pants.
>Rape time.
>Rape.
>Rape.
>Ignore screams of family and/or police.
>Remove firearm from underarm holster.
>Shoot father in the fucking face.
>"Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit nigga yo' ass is tight, but you deaaaaaaaaaaaaad!"
>Shoot other family members and/or members of the local constabulary.

Dominance established.

Don't turn up.

Send a message that meeting him is not a priority and you will do it on your terms, not his.

This guy goes pretty hard in the paint, do this one OP.

This is all about touch and go. No need to be the man, OP. Just be chill. Its a holiday. He's not gonna be a dbag to you because you make his daughter happy. Just be a stand up guy who wirks hard, wants shit, and has goals. Ask if you can do anything to help. Be super nice to your chick by taking her plate when she is finished or grab her some more drink.

Here's the real key: if the fathers a douche then focus on other family members. Ask Nana if she needs help after dinner. Ask the mom if you cab grab her some more wine. Then when u leave they will be like "boy, that Billy is nice!" And if the dad disagrees he will look like a faggot who is being to harsh.

I mean I arm wrestled my gf's dad and beat his ass, he's shut up since

I dunno nigger, I'm 6'4" and fucking jacked and fat so... I don't need to establish dominance. I just am dominant. Being unconcerned with dominance is... a form of dominance.

Faggot :)

replied to the wrong negro. whoopsies, nigger faggot.

Put dick in his butthole

Smile at him, then whip your dick out and fuck the turkey right in front of the whole family. No cranberry sauce you pussy.

This worked for me personally

This

youtube.com/watch?v=KJn1x9NIzzo

You have to pee on his front lawn, and back yard just to be safe. Then you walk in and grab his daughter by the pussie

This post is proof you will never have dominance over the father. You think when he was your age he was shit posting on b? No, he was probably out breaking knee caps. You're nothing but a bitch to the old fuck. Deal with it or kys.

Wanting to be dominant over another man is a homosexual act.

oohhhhhh it means kill yourself.

only homosexuals and jews use abbreviations son.

Give him and head and take it in the ass. Works 1000/10 times

shit on the dinner table
don't wipe
sit back down and continue eating as if nothing happened

Stand up 10 minutes into the meal.
Tap boner on the table like a gavel to gain attention.
Tell them you're the captain now.

Um, why?

this and only this

Top kek

No i want him to know that i am the most important man in her life now. How is that gay

I AGREE. MAY I SUCK YOUR PENIS?

Because you're fucking his daughter you wee raj

If you feel this way, you already know you aren't the most important man in her life. You may not even be second.

Only good advice I've seen.

This won't happen, but if he keeps checking you and it's making everybody uncomfortable, ask to speak to him alone, be direct, ask him what the problem is.
Don't do posturing or try to start shit, but don't be rattled by what he says, either. Focus on solutions; your priority is that your woman and everyone else has an awesome Thanksgiving, so make that clear to him. You're basically brokering a temporary truce by appealing to his love for his family, which keeps you dominant because you handled shit like a man, but it also keeps him from feeling usurped, so he's less likely to push back.

By god, you're serious. Are you twelve? Were you raised by your creepy uncle or something?

Walk up to him, shake his hand, get him on your back and squat him. Make sure you go ass to grass, otherwise he'll never respect you.

No I'm an adult. She lives with me and i support us

>wait until your girl starts talking some shit
>reach back like a pimp and smack her like a ho
>her father will jump up and probably start to shout
>throw a right cross and knock his old ass out

Dominance achieved

Put your dick on the table