youtube.com/watch?v=lIf3X403kH0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just actually have a convo with her.

"The close up makes me think you're packing some extra weight."

Hey, you're cute af

Yo!

Let me cum on those glasses

"Hey, I recognize that gay blowjob!"

How many tickles does it take to make an octopus laugh?

Ten tickles!

What's your favorite Fast & Furious Movie?

Hello, how are you?

Remember Alf?

He's back! In POG form.

"Hey Melissa, your glasses frame your face really well, good choice. Seen anything hilarious so far this week?"

Somewhat thoughtful compliment, everyone thinks some stupid shit on their facebook feed has been funny/might want to share it.

give it a try faggot

Let's bang.

If i start saying weird stuff it's because Sup Forums told me to

Roll

My mom said I'm a star.

And since Donald Trump says us stars can do anything, how about you lemme grab that pussy.

Milk first you faggot

Ya lookin to smash love?

Reroll

I wanna kissa melissa, it would be bellissimo yo. I'm a wannabe raper. I'm gon be a huge rap star like lil jon wayne

Roll

It's too bad my parents got me vaccinated, or I'd totally not say something autistic right now

Black people are inferior. Debate me about that.

I'll be the side that says they're not.

So why are you such a huge racist?

I'm gonna be straight up. You face is very punchable

Roll

Do you prefer mutilated penis' or uncircumcised penis'?

definitely this

Wan hav hot schteemy sekks?

Let's go on a date! You look very cute Melissa :3 *teehee* (thinks to self) "oh boy I wanna fuck this land whale"

WINRAR

Hey girl, its all niceness on the outside, but I want to fuck the demon inside. do you want your pussy to quiver all night tonight?

op is kill

Roll for this gay shit

>Get me laid Sup Forums
I'm not a miracle worker user.

Just ask her if she's ever had her butthole licked, cause you think girls buttholes are cute and if she wants to try it you're down.

judging from that pic, i would say the line most likely to get you laid by her is "I have a vagina and am currently enrolled in a liberal arts college."

Holy fuck win but this is fucking rip your chances

I've always wanted to fuck Rivers Cuomo.

This was a waste of dubs and I've ruined your conversation with Melissa

youtube.com/watch?v=lIf3X403kH0

Do it pussy

>Rivers Cuomo
nice

Super winrar
+ butthole bonus

Why do you look like a man? It's cool though I'm into it

Some friends and I were having a conversation today about sexual chemistry between two people. I honestly couldn't focus on the convo because I had you on my mind. I just had this big grin on my face. I thought about how we click....when you touch me, kiss me....when I do the same to you. I love it. I want to try something if you're game. I want you to fukc my face. Straddle me and just grind on it. I wanna suck your pussy juice and get it all over my face. I'm not gonna touch you, I just wanna use all tongue and let you get as nasty as you want. Then, let me turn you over in doggy and suck your pussy from the back.....slowly. Nibble the clit, let you put a finger in there and feed it to me. Then, after I've eaten my fill, whatever happens next, does. I don't even care about the sex, I just need to taste you.

send nudes and this pic

youre really cute, already very special and dear to my heart. i want to take you out and pamper you and make you feel like royalty, what do you say? I not going to murder you by the way. u r 2 for that :-]

2 cute*

Dubs has spoken.

Dubs were got long ago with no post. Abandon thread OP is a faggot

oh lawd.

I want you to fuck my wife

I enjoy butt stuff

Op here sorry boys phones acting like shit here's what I've got so far

Op's still alive boys

>not even posting the previous dubs

Why even make the thread if you're going to cherry pick you fucking faggot

Retard, there's dubs and even trips all over this thread.

Post em or gtfo

We're trying to get the man laid, this should be good.

inb4 no response

Yo I've seen u post like 5 times tn. Can I recommend that you get the FUCKING CONVO STARTED FIRST. None of the girls have responded.

Also don't cherry pick. Dubs are dubs and youre breaking the fucking rules son