:)

ugh?

WTF

what is going on here?

explain?

looks painful m8

Ok

noooooooooooope

Liposuction aftermath when ythe person didnt fucking do what the doctor told them to so their stitches and skin popped back open

necrotizing fasciitis?
burns that got infected?

nasty af dog

kek

yikes

looks like someone that lost a lot of weight had excess skin removed and the stitches didn't hold.

A lil' neosporin will clean that right up.

nice spetic thong, babe

Yep, circumferential abdominoplasty, plus extra skin removed from legs. She probably had her arms done too, or we would see lots of excess skin hanging down.

Massive failure of healing, and infection. She probably didn't follow doctor orders involving not smoking, or something else etc.

its like she emo'd out her fat cakes and swapped between super glue and a soldering iron to seal it

fat removal most likely

This makes me sad...real sad

how would smoking cause that? genuinely wondering

You sound like someone with a professional clinical background, so I'd like to ask--would a typical pack-a-day habit have a detrimental enough impact on healing to do shit like this?

that's my fetish

Smoking in general is awful for your skins. It rapidly increases the aging process of it. Also, I could see how the blood flow being affected could also play a factor.

This is why you don't touchy shitty Russian drugs people, fucking Krokodil

Smoking causes blood vessel constriction, so less blood flow, especially to extremities. Less blood equals less ability to heal and to fight infection (white blood cells). It's the #1 thing you don't want to do before and after surgery, especially a surgery like that with such huge wound site/s.
Maybe her situation wasn't caused by smoking, but it's my guess because it would be very uncommon to have such a universal healing problem, otherwise.

Yes, very easily. Many doctors will make you quit smoking prior to surgery, and if they even think you didn't quit they might refuse to do the surgery, as it can cause complications, and even death.
And they want a successful outcome for their patients, and they also want good stats.