Why does this album remind me of driving in a suburban town in the spring with the windows down an a cold breeze coming...

why does this album remind me of driving in a suburban town in the spring with the windows down an a cold breeze coming in with your ex next to you and you both know everything is over but you still love each other and always will and hold a resentment toward each other that you guys didn't just make it work even though you both came to such a strong understanding of what made you two so fucked up and hard to be with but because you knew you guys were everything for each other it didn't matter and those things were understood and you both knew this was it. all those nights.

because it sorta reflects robin guthrie and liz fraser around the time they made the album

>why does this album make me feel
i dont know maybe go see a doctor

Start a blog and save us all from ever having to read shit like this again

this
it's subtle but very potent, fraser doesn't pick her words randomly

Heaven or Las Vegas reminds me of visiting my grandma's house in Florida during the 1990s

sorry man

Don't be a cunt. Discussing feelings in music is fine.

Have we ever found out if it was Heaven or Las Vegas?

Pretty sure it was just Las Vegas senpai.

>tfw kissless virgin master race and do not understand these petty feels

haha

The loveless of dream pop

FUCK YOU FOR THIS NOW I DONT KNOW IF I COULD LISTEN TO THIS ALBUM, THATS HIGH SCHOOL FEELINGS SHIT RIGHT THERE, NOW IM UPSET.

quit your sperging dude

>why does this album remind me of driving in a suburban town in the spring with the windows down an a cold breeze coming in with your ex next to you and you both know everything is over but you still love each other and always will and hold a resentment toward each other that you guys didn't just make it work even though you both came to such a strong understanding of what made you two so fucked up and hard to be with but because you knew you guys were everything for each other it didn't matter and those things were understood and you both knew this was it. all those nights.

FUCK YOU

Who gives a shit, you can still listen to Treasure

this thread reminds me that i'm so happy that the trend of making up bullshit romantic stories that are just really long run on sentences has finally ended because if i read another one of those i just think i'd fucking kill myself because everyone here is so miserable and worthless don't you think?

Why is a trend among hardcore CT fans to shit on this? Their other albums are great too but this is pretty undeniably one of the top 3.

What would you say are the top 3? I'm trying to get into them after loving HOLV

HOLV, Treasure, and Blue Bell Knoll are the top 3

This
Head Over Heels has some of their best bangers though

Listen to the EPs. Spangle Maker, Tiny Dynamite, Echoes in the Shallow Bay, Aikea-Guinea, Love's Easy Tears, and that small singles collection that comes with the box set are all top tier content.

Thanks!