What does Sup Forums Drive

What does Sup Forums Drive

2010 genesis coupe 3.8 v6

All the filtering in the world cant change the fact you drive a pleb car.

That's a Hyundai

How are your electronics holding up under highway speeds? About a few months into owning his, my cousin's genesis started turning off all electronics the second he hit 70mph on the highway. By all, I mean like the power steering, fuel pump, etc.

I know

I bet it's automatic too...

1997 Lexus ES 300

>Dat reliability and comfort

Car has 70k miles..no crazy issues yet. Other than me blowing the engine and having to get a new engine under warranty. 3rd-4th gear, i feel some grinding. I push the car hard.

1997 Audi A4 1.8t
It's alright. A bit of a bitch to work on.

Your mum crazy

ms6

I drive a 370Z. I could kick your ass in a race

2014 dodge Charger sxt

I can't remember if it was his Acura or also the Genesis that started purging fuel vapors into the cabin. That was pretty cool.

2011 Fusion SE. 153,000mi or so. Not a bad car. Bought it in 2012 and it hasn't given me any issues so far.

Probably so. Lighter, more torque and HP. But not by a long shot..maybe 2 or 3 car lengths at most....i paid 12k for my car. Budget sports car with good performance that can keep up with 335i's

I've read of people getting 400-600k miles out of these with regular maintenance.

Just when I thought the thread could not be any more gay

>Million mile Lexus exists
Good cars.

Cool and deadly..thats why i love em

2013 Subaru BRZ limited
Pretty good car, wish it had more power

1991 Honda Accord, 208k orig miles. Never had an issue after buying and going through it. Pic not mine but same car, spray painted mine black. Poor fag reporting

Nice, I like it man, I drive a shitbox 08 VW rabbit, but it's a stick so I'm a boiraccer

It's nice paid $1300 for it with no mechanical issues, just a rough interior and an exhaust leak i got fixed

Turbos exist, user. Subies are made for turbskies.

Sweet, I love anything VAG

automatics are great. how are you supposed to eat while driving.

2010 Acura TL SH-AWD Tech Pack 6-Speed Manual

My third TL, second manual one.

>hands needed on steering wheel

I eat while driving a manual.. just gotta wait till you're on a straight road... If you're not already waiting for that... Then kys

I drive the 2003 A4 B6 1.9 TDi I've fitted a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 where the stereo originally was and some CCFL rings on the lights (there's more extra stuff in there I've added myself like music controls on the gear stick), it's a ridiculously reliable car and fun to drive! Even if it is not a new car or anything. I've grown attached to it :(

Fuck man that's so sweet, I wish they still made them like that

>92 RS

1/3

I've been thinking about it, just too lazy to look one up and learn how to install one. Haven't done any mods except get a new exhaust

Are you in burger land? Those 1.9tdis are pretty rare here imo

Also, black on black

>2010 Silverado

2/3

1999 Toyota Camry with only 90k miles. Looks pretty shitty, but I only need to get gas twice a week and a full tank is only like $35-$40.

it's alot more intensive than just looking it up and bolting it on. rewarding when done right but not just a sunday job

>2009 G8 GT

3/3

A pussy magnet

Nope I am in Poland! I know they are rare and quite expensive there. They are much more accessible here because Europe and all - still, there's much more 2.0 TDi A4s on sale (guess why!) than the 1.9.

shit, i mean twice a month

I have owned a 2nd, 3rd and now a 4th gen TL. Sadly, I don't think I will buy another Acura. I love rowing my own and the TLX just doesnt do it for me.
When I get a garage big enough for more than two cars I will get an Integra but until then its this and my 94 940 wagon.

better be for the money

GM guy I take it?

>What does Sup Forums Drive
my coworkers

You're one of the few. German cars are ass to work with. Mostly because half of the parts are made to break the second you touch them. Mine is also the fwd version
>tfw you're in the same league as Honda's
[spoiler] No hate, Honda's are alright.[/spoiler]

Why does everyone gravitate towards Integras? never seen the appeal

I drive a bike.

Kinda looks like he fucked that up and just shot the front of his face off

01 530i

98 BMW M3

>tfw you're too retarded to use spoilers correctly

1987 Pontiac Firebird
Pretty Gud

Yea that's another reason why I haven't been able to boost it. It's my daily driver so if I fuck something up its not covered under warranty so I'll be left without a car

Be honest. Do you drift, user?

Is that real?

It's not one of my dream cars, it comes further down the list after my current '10 TL, Volvo 240 Wagon, Volvo p1800es, S60R polestar, Honda CRz and LS swapped 940 wagon (in the works).

I want the Integra because it helped get Acura going and solidifying its worth. A piece of history I guess.

Dude only blew his jaw off. fucked up

2016 Explorer platinum. Done driving cuck ricecars, never again.

Fair enough, I've seen alot of nice Integras done up just really dislike the front ends

Oh damn, I mean CRx my bad

True that. Zs are shit.

'87 BMW e28
'00 Silverado
'12 Aprilia rsv4
'87 Goldwing bobber

'81 Goldwing**

Nope, since this is my DD so don't wanna break shit.

Nice car OP. Drive a Nissan 350z Track Edition myself. 2004.

Love it.

2003 jaguar X-type

only real man in this thread.

2005 ford five hundred AWD Limited
203 hp, V6, 3.0L
314,000 miles
Original owner, no major problems other than the surging recall.
~4000 lb land yachts are fun

Real trucks don't have spark plugs you pleb

Not bad

forgot I had a pic of it, it's slow, rice, and reliable as hell. No fart can, turbo would be nice if i can grab a spare motor from a yard

'13 Chevrolet spark
'08 Chevrolet suburban
'04 Nissan armada
'09 dodge challenger
'56 ford Fairlane
'56 ford mercury
'56 ford c500 Coe
Thinking of selling the spark and getting a Honda fit '17

This is from the movie VHS 2 fags. Or one of the VHS's.

SLOW

It finally happened. It was inevitable.

I drive the fastest car in the world according to Jeremy Clarkson. A 2015 Corolla.

Try again tryhard.

Nice!

Toaster status

2014 dark gray civic

Damn I envy your euro cars, but at least I have this

I work on mine a bit, doesn't seem too bad except a damn 12 point bit I discovered I needed trying to replace my suspension

I call it the rice bowl

it's called a triple square and the set is expensive as shit for the like 5 bits

Here's a stock photo of mine, too lazy to dig up my own pic

Fuck I got corrected FROM calling it triple square to calling it 12 point lmao