Current favourite song

>current favourite song
>current feel

Because you need to vent and share that sick tune you've been listening to.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3QOf_fl9Sp8
youtube.com/watch?v=CHsnrVP3oC0
youtube.com/watch?v=CTs6EYm-twk
youtube.com/watch?v=aHHJ4T37UKw
youtube.com/watch?v=ympWKSVaxlc
youtube.com/watch?v=nVmuRLUyeJo
youtube.com/watch?v=Hyn-dZHBb20&list=PLvL6x3c0NJmcB94bBJz210xRy-G-LrKbs&index=6
youtube.com/watch?v=07FdNR6ikHI
youtube.com/watch?v=ciaGIAM3JlE
youtube.com/watch?v=ok-FfhZ6MvA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Grauzone - Eisbär
>i spend too much time socializing and hanging out to record stuff

>4th of July - Soundgarden
>bored

>table tennis - flying lotus
>miss my ex bf so much I might just shoot myself

>Benjamin Clementine - Then I Heard A Bachelor's Cry
>Everything is moving too fast yet so slow

>Radiohead - Life In A Glasshouse
>Anxious over school and frustrated over my no fap streak

femanon?

Fun House
Wish I'd known earlier how sole crushing real job hunting is, you know, like how much walking you do and stuff and how bad it makes you want to violently die

youtube.com/watch?v=3QOf_fl9Sp8

>uptempo - Leo Kottke

>i want friends or a gf

my baby takes my money by bernandino femminielli
i have premature ejaculation and i'm struggling with writing worthwhile music

average radiohead fan ladies and gents

i don't get it what does my post have to do with radiohead
i also don't like them or listen to them

>Trellis off the GAZEBO EFFECT album by Sun Araw.
>Idk kinda sad been listening to Ode to Viceroy on loop for like the past hour and I cant stop

> CHIC - Savoir faire
> It's night time and I can't sleep

>beatles - i'm a loser
>happy because I got my furnace working again

The Mistress Witch from McClure

Progressively more suicidal by the day

Classyfag here, not into nowadays music that much

>Sergei Rachmaninov - Moment Musicaux Op. 16 No. 4
>Kind of a "fuck you" sort of feeling, besides shame and hopelessness

The Smiths - I Know It's Over

I just want someone to love me. I want to rely on someone. I don't want to cry every night while I stalk my ex gf Facebook profile.

But I'm ugly and miserable. So that's what I diserve.

>GY!BE - Moya
>rejected again. I haven't had a first date with a girl since 2013. I had a girlfriend for 2 years until she dumped me cause I'm not interesting. Have been only rejected since and it's really killed my self esteem that I barely have. I realized that not only am I physically unattractive, but my personality only ranges from monotonous to obnoxious with no in between. I don't need every girl to fawn over me. But I'd like the chance to at least take one on a date. sorry for the blogpost. Also I really like that Slow Riot EP

>Frank Zappa - Crew Slut
Feeling hopeful
Been in transit for the last week going from airport to airport and hotel to hotel, but today's my last day in transit and I can finally start my new job. Currently chilling on the 16th floor of a swanky hotel in Singapore waiting to get picked up to go to the airport.

>Sorority noise - No halo
>I feel kinda burnt out, but no biggie i guess

(Also, I'm hype af for Sorority noise's new album coming out soon)

Probably gay

Anyway my song is The Funereal Call by Abandoned Places and my feel is sort of dead inside but sort of jazzed about life since life is good

congrats on that furnace, mate

What's been in my head - Wagon Wheel by Darius Rucker

Current Favorite - Drugs With Friends by Car Seat Headrest

Mood - At my cousin's house for Mardi Gras low-key tripping and I'm tired of watching The Hobbit

Hey nice job with the furnace, what was wrong with it?

>john lennon - watching the wheels
>depressed I wasted my 20s doing drugs and being socially retarded enough to ruin every (romantic) relationship I tried to start. The outlook of being broke and alone forever gives me no motivation to change my life and I plan on being dead in the next five years.

>Red House Painters - San Geronimo
>I need to write words down more

>Burial - Stolen Dog
>my gf is going through intense self-loathing similar to what i had in high school and i hate to see her hate herself so much because she means the world to me

>Camel - Lady Fantasy

Mood: Same old, in a relatively good mood

>music
Schwefelgelb - Es zieht mich
youtube.com/watch?v=CHsnrVP3oC0
been pumping this since it came out, EPOTY for me so far

>feels
gf moving away in a week, i'm seriously scared of being alone after spending all my time with her in the last 2 years.

John Fahey - Poor Boy Long Ways From Home
Doin' pretty good, I try not to make my problems a huge deal

living the dream

>Mount Eerie - Ancient Questions
>I feel anxious and worried about losing my chances with someone, i don't want it to end before it even begins, i'm also tired of everything and annoyed about having to sort some school stuff next week, but that's life. I really want to had something to this person's life but who am i to say her life needs something more.

>You fucking know who it is - Money Trees
>I feel like anytime something good happens to me, it's compounded by three infinitely worse things. Does God actually hate me?

Be there for her, man. Help her. And you get what she's going through, so it will be easier to help her.
Good luck m8.

Radiohead - Thinking About You

I'm forgetting it :')

What do you text to someone after a bunch of days without contact? "Hi, how are you" is boring.

youtube.com/watch?v=CTs6EYm-twk

currently current

oneohtrix point never - no good

>it's getting boring by the sea
>I miss being in a relationship. don't really miss my previous one, I just want the sort of love and closeness that family can't deliver.

what is your profession?

>Current favorite song
Diiv - Bent

>Current feel
Hopelessly in love, but frustrated with her continuing to play games despite her feelings for me being plain as day for anyone to see. Dont know what to do anymore. Dont want to give up on her, but its become tiring.

>Book of Sand - Cowardly Acts
>tfw cannae stahp remembrang the memories
>tfw just want to lay in bed and rot

youtube.com/watch?v=aHHJ4T37UKw

Feelin' decent. Feelin' okay.

Wish I could sing.

don't have one

>tfw you got a jeff mangum singing voice instead of a thom yorke one

This song / album being reduced to high school level ">tfw no gf" is sad.

Mojave 3 - In Love With A View
You ever have Goldfish that's completely fresh? Where it's just perfectly crunchy and tastes divinely cheesy? I cum a lil each time.

I didn't say the two were connected. Just happened to feel that way while going through Godspeed's discography again recently

youtube.com/watch?v=ympWKSVaxlc

>Pets by Pile
>Got a dog with my girlfriend and he's adorable but quite a handful. Relationship is struggling but we're trying to work through it.

Hope you work through it, mate

>Fugazi - Long Distance Runner
>There will never be another musical act as legendary as Fugazi and you will never create art that has even a fraction of the level of impact as their music did.

Thanks for the good wishes user, appreciated

Listen to Ashtra wasp final

I always found a kind of peace in Burial's music, good choice there.
Hope it all works out man, dont let that drain you.

>Mountain Goats - Going to Georgia
>Barely employed, virgin, no friends, no interests, horrified at the idea of grinding away at a job for the rest of my life, too anxious and autistic to talk to women, feelsbadman

>Death Grips - Why A Bitch Gotta Lie
>Virgin, never been in a relationship before, have to pay off student loans so I can go back to school.

youtube.com/watch?v=nVmuRLUyeJo
>Animus - Swans
The only good part of life is escapism. I don't want to do anything but daydream, read, and listen to music. Animus makes me feel as if I'm lying supine, bleeding out and preparing for release. I have not strayed from what I believe my path is in life: I don't lie, I have avoided romance, and I haven't killed myself. I just want this to be through. I've convinced myself that I'll get paradise after life, and frankly, regardless of whether that ends up being non-existence or perfect existence, I think my assumption will prove true.

>One Way - Lady You Are
>depressed, quit my job without notice was fed up with it. I have an interview monday, probably will get but shit... Im sick of everything honestly.

>Motorpsycho - Vortex Surfer
>tired, feeling a bit down, but I'll get over it

Handle with care by the Traveling Wilburys
Feel like I need a woman in my life. Just someone to show they care on a romantic level. Other than that I'm okay.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hyn-dZHBb20&list=PLvL6x3c0NJmcB94bBJz210xRy-G-LrKbs&index=6

sad and lonely and worthless.
also, window shopping for apartments I definitely can't afford in another tab.

I've just been listening to Mr. November for about three days now. My father-in-law was murdered three days ago and I am not handling it very well.

>never late again - george clanton
>lonely despite being around so many people

Fuck man, Im sorry for your loss, my condolences. Hope you can mourn and then move on.

Sir Spyro - Topper Top
Feeling like the booze is wearing off and I should get to sleep

exactly the same brother, it's destroying me really

currently listening to Sleep and Release by Aereogramme and thinking about her again

Hard to pick just one, but it'd probably be something off of the Deathcrush EP

i feel that man, it's destroying me really

>fav song
youtube.com/watch?v=07FdNR6ikHI

>current feel
got high by myself again, can't sleep, thinking about her, and wish i had someone to talk to

youtube.com/watch?v=ciaGIAM3JlE
actually maybe this song

>sunset rubdown - shut up i am dreaming of places where lovers have wings
>football manager 2017 and creeping existential dread kind of day

>Talk Talk - I Believe In You
>made this thread

>Sun Kil Moon - Jim Wise
>moved away from gf to go to school and i have a decent amount of regret

>aphex twin
>i think i'm going to kill myself some time in the future

>X-Ray Spex- Identity (Peel Sessions version)
>Not bad, just took a physics exam this morning and feeling pretty good about it. Gonna sign up to take the GRE soon so I can go to grad school and learn more about physical chemistry. I have a lot to do, but plenty of time to do it

>6 feet beneath the moon

melancholic

>Vektor - Charging The Void
>Stressed and angry at this physics assignment i'm overdue for.

>Low - Lullaby
>thinking that if I don't do something soon I'll be like this forever

>Song
Black Moth Super Rainbow - Psychic Love Damage

>Feel
Content/Happy
Found a new girl and we like each other a lot, hoping I don't fuck up
Also kind of dread because I know this happiness isn't going to last

bump

Disco Inferno - Don't You Know
She makes me want to die

>Silver Bride by Amorphois

School, my mountain of projects and tests I have to make up from last week, and a bunch of other shit, but then I also found out these guys are coming to my city soon and the tickets are only like $20, so fuck yeah!

>It Never Entered My Mind - Miles Davis Quintet
>Miss liking someone.

Neil Cicierege - Bustin

Stressed. I need to schedule a lot of things.

I'll tell a fucking story here, I just went through a fucked up breakup. Girlfriend of 4 years cheated on me then told me about the sex. I was so fucking sad I drank a whole handle of vodka with my brother at his place, I wanted to kill myself.

Longest night of my life, I was debating whether or not to just run into the kitchen and slice my fucking throat, crying for hours, fighting with my brother.

That morning, he took me out of coffee. We get in the car, it's the most beautiful day, we can see the ocean. Then he plays "Yellow Submarine."

I fucking cry. Weeped. I was still beyond wasted. I told him it was the perfect song. "I'm so fucking sick of songs that try to mean something." I'd been looking for that perfect song to deal with the breakup ever since it happened. I found it.

Yellow Submarine was the song that kept me from killing myself. I'll never not cry when I hear that song now. I want to write Ringo and tell him that his shitty fucking voice saved a guy's life.

Anyway fuck all of you in advance but I had to say that shit hopefully someone understands.

he's a faggot. everybody in this board tries to seem cool by hating on radiohead. Nobody cares, not even radiohead fans.

>Say It Ain't So - Weezer
>i think everyone views me as a immature joke of a person. no one really likes me and they're just pretending so they don't hurt my feelings.

i also wish i could talk with my crush in person instead of skype. i feel disconnected from her.

That was fascinating, user. I don't know why you'd expect people not to understand.

>Pat the Bunny - Dope Fiend

>best friend/roommate is trying to kick dope again post-breakup and I know he doesn't tell me everything
>feeling bad myself because i'm 22 and haven't been in a relationship
>we're both heavy drinkers
>our apartment is now doubling as a counseling center because all we do is go to class and hang out and try to solve each others problems

Read Nietzsche desu

Thanks man, I just know how some folks are on here. Yellow Submarine is some pleb shit so on and so forth.

>Somewhere near Japan Beach Boys

>Don't enjoy things like i used to. nostalgia from ''happier times''

>A Space Age Love Song - A Flock Of Seagulls

>I'm almost 21, I'm far to old to be going through a sexuality crisis, and yet here I am.

>I want to write Ringo and tell him that his shitty fucking voice saved a guy's life
Good luck mate everyone knows he hates fucking fanmail. He literally made a vid just to say "Don't write to me, I will just put your letters in the trash. Fuck off."

Then fucking ask to meet up irl. God you guys are so cringey. Ok so you talk to her on skype all the time, I'm guessing you're about college age. Ask if she wants to hang out, see a movie go to mcdonalds I dont care, and if she hesitates say as friends. I doesn't matter if you get into the friendzone because when you eventually get her drunk that goes away.

yo i was just in that music video

for the past few years a lot of my friends have been self-hating, too

I'm really close with one girl who does that and it hurts

IKTF, bro
stay strong, lift her up

>Animal Collective - Safer
>I don't know, kind of a mix of feels. I'm generally pretty happy, but I get really bad mood swings often, and sometimes it freaks my friends out. I'm a little anxious because I'm going to uni soon, but I'm pretty confident in myself that I'll do well.

great song, one of my favorites as well.

>Smith Street band new single it bangs >youtube.com/watch?v=ok-FfhZ6MvA

>i think im at a new low. im desperate to break up with my gf because her depression is spreading to me but i dont want her to do something to herself. what do anons

>Baths - Ossuary
>The lyrics perfectly describe my current feels. My 20s just ended, I'm watching my parents get older and can't do anything about it (dad in his 70s), work too much, time goes by too fast for comfort. Before I know it I'll be dead, old in a nursing home, or something else terrifying. Everything in life becomes absurd from this perspective. We can't hold onto anything no matter what and nothing we do matters. Even the sun will die wiping out everything from human history, and we sit here worrying over our trivial concerns

>Let Down - Radiohead
My close-friend/crush told me she wasn't interested in me and then confined in me how she was super interested in one of my friends. I had a massive argument with her on messenger for showing pics of our private convos to people and blocked her because I was so angry.