Human. your people are gone. We could not save them, and can preserve you only a little while longer...

>Human. your people are gone. We could not save them, and can preserve you only a little while longer. Yours will be the final words of your people. Give us the Epitaph of humanity, that the stars may forever know you by.

Niggers tongue my anus.

Fuck the police

OP is a faggot

I like dick

Allahu Ackbar!

Sup Forums is the worst website of all time.

Shit was cash

End us quicker fuglmaos

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams

We were mostly harmless.

>check em space niggers

fuck you space niggers

If there's a wall in our way, then we smash it down! If there isn't a path then we carve one ourselves! The magma of our souls burns with a mighty flame!

Hitler did nothing wrong

We live as we live, a fire burning down. Light that evermore grows dim yet never darkeness. The abyss does not dishearten me yet calls unto me. A new world or the end of a familiar one. I shall soon know.

Stop trying this shit is always dubs nigga

Darkens* goddamnit.

At last, the greatest dream of our species will be realized. A world without Jews.

"Anonymity causes a man to show his true nature. "

AYY LMAO

"Any last words?"

> OY BLYAT
》OY BLYAT

No comment, ya space niggers

"I BET THE JEWS DID THIS!"

meme magic is real. SHADILAY!

Shut the fuck up

You don't realise that humans and aliens and monkeys and fish are all the same

Save yourself
Sincerely human to human

Existence is a vapor and the only certainty is oblivion.
So if only us and nothing exist, then let us make good.

harambe is king baileyjay is queen

he was our guy

I did it for the lulz.

Well I've been a wild rover for manys the year

It was Trump

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down.

Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind. "Mankind." That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it's fate that today is the Fourth of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom... Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution... but from annihilation. We are fighting for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day the world declared in one voice: "We will not go quietly into the night!" We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate our Independence Day!

This offends me as a vegan transgender atheist who vapes and crossfits 4 times a week and im also a male feminist as I identify myself as a pastafarian apache helicopter dog mega multi combo god of hyper death and if you dont agree with me You're an ignorant arrogant globaphobic sexist lesbian

Hitler did nothing wrong

W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D

We are the stars the moon and the sky and we come from places far and wide. Where we go is for us to decide. We can burn today and begone tomorrow. Or we can transcend time and of it we will borrow.

We were one with the memes.

Donny was a good bowler, and a good man. He was...he was one of us. He was a man who loved the outdoors, and bowling, and as a surfer he explored the beaches of southern California from La Jolla to Leo Carillo, and up to Pismo. He died.. he died as so many young men of his generation before his time, and in your wisdom, Lord, you took him. Just as you took so many bright, flowering young men at Khe San, and Lan Doc, and Hill 364. These young men gave their lives, and so did Donny. Donny who loved bowling. And so, Theodore Donald Karabotsos.. in accordance with what we think your dying wishes might well have been....we commit your final mortal remains to the bosom of the Pacific Ocean, which you loved so well. Goodnight, sweet prince.

Now if one were to determine what attribute the German people share with a beast, it would be the cunning and the predatory instinct of a hawk. But if one were to determine what attributes the Jews share with a beast, it would be that of the rat. If a rat were to walk in here right now as I’m talking, would you treat it with a saucer of your delicious milk? I didn’t think so. You don’t like them. You don’t really know why you don’t like them. All you know is you find them repulsive.

"To love someone is to see them has God intended."
- Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?

true and beautiful

good fucking jo/b/ for once

1 Seth Rich for you contrib

Suicide is badass!

Last man standing - Fuck You I WIN!

Trump 2016

I won the Human Race

Crash on the moon if you want

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

fuck off space niggers were full. you can crash on the moon if you want.

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

I'm surprised we didn't kill ourselves sooner

We sucked and we didn't even recognize it

Trump was a huge fucking mistake.

back away from shaggy and his boner

GIRUGAMESH!

"San Dimas high school football rules!"
-Humanity

Well this thread is a lot different than the one you have in /tg/.

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lmao

#YOLO

"Shit happens."

Sorry we couldn't have done a better job loving ourselves and others. Thank you for trying to save us.

Polish hookers are best hookers

check em

sorry we rewarded psychopaths over humanity. I will never understand why this is.

mods

Were we... were we crescent fresh?

Yet to return, the shadowed one.
Who quests for the Twilight Dragon
Rumbles the Dark Hearth,
And Helba, Queen of the Dark[2],
has raised finally her army.
Apeiron, King of Light[2] beckons.
At the base of the rainbow do they meet
Against the abominable Wave,
together they fight.
Alba's lake boils.