Dick rate thread? Is mine good? Not fully hard as i had to fumble with the camera so my boner started to go down

Dick rate thread? Is mine good? Not fully hard as i had to fumble with the camera so my boner started to go down.

I'd let you fuck my ass

show nipples too

Ur fat

Get a decent angle and lighting, don't mind hardness. No underwear, underside view showing some balls. Could easily pull in 6/10+.

Superior uncut cock, natural fuzz, very masculine and don't let those bitchboys tell you to cut anything

Rate?

It's ok. The things that would make it better would be:
1: Don't be so fat.
2: Have less hair.
3: Get a larger penis

Do those 3 things and you'll get as much ass as you want.

looks about 6 inches. i havent measured mine but it's about that size that'd be my guess since i know im above average at least slightly

Soft rate?

Don't listen to anyone; it's perfect. I dig the hair & the size. Would suck it. Drain the balls. Your 'taint would ache days later.

Nobody rates soft dicks. If you aren't man enough to get yourself hard for a simple selfie you don't deserve a rate.

I thought soft was the theme of the rate based off of OP's wording

Lovely. 7/10

He could smother me with that all day

Well, maybe it's my fault. I'm in a surly mood and didn't mean to take it out on you. My humblest apologies.

Your semi looks semi-magnificent.

i have a 7 inch cock and sometimes feel insecure about my dick with all the huge dicks on the internet. Thank you for making me feel better about myself.

Rate me

Want to talk about what has you in a mood? Talking helps Sup Forumsro

Grown men call dick pics selfies. lmao

Nowadays nudes are selfies

Nah. Just boring normal life stuff. Many people, better than me, have dealt with worse.

Anyway if I do talk about it I'll probably get maudlin, and there's nothing less forgivable than a maudlin man in the middle of the week.

But thanks for asking....

You're welcome and anytime.

rate pls

Dudes talk so much shit on girls pictures but can't take a decent pic of their own dicks. Practice makes perfect.

sup

Can I get a rate?

7/10 def fuck

10/10 yes

hmu then ;P

Not fully hard

can you cock tribute a girl for me

r8