twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Needs more shadman.

I think Keemstar is the greatest YouTuber of all time and Zoie Burger is ass

youtube.com/watch?v=jtvzRX_MLAE

paying for his sins

manipulative egotistical asshole

I disagree

wtf is this video

he's a pretty cool dude and doesn't afraid of anything.

literally who?

why?

its just a weird video kinda funny tho

total faggot, hope he dies

I like his content. I'm no super fan, but I love his beef he has with so many people.
It's entertaining as fuck. I'm actually a fan of a bunch of the people he has beef with so it's even more entertaining.

Who the fuck is keemstar and why should I care?

i meant why isnt he a manipulative egotistical asshole?

reached his peak a few months ago, then the controversies caught up with him and was bullied off the interweb for a while. No longer relevant, no need to keep kicking a dead horse really.

I unironically like Keemstar.

Faggot, just like OP

Heard the name a few times, have no idea who he is, could not give less of a fuck. But from what I can tell, he's famous on Youtube or some shit, which means there's a good chance that whatever he does is incredibly asinine, abusive, or both.

I think leafy's rats made it a bigger deal than it was

Did somebody say Zoidberg?

>someone tells me there's this guy named Leafy on Youtube whose popularity is exploding
>decide to check it out
>it's just a nasally-voiced teenage faggot abusing people
>this is what's popular
It's not just me, is it? This is a poor reflection on either society as a whole, or at least a large group of people within it, right?

idk.. He makes a lot of money though. So thats cool

its one of the worst channels on youtube

his fans are schoolchildren of course his content is retarded

Is his content retarded becase his fans are schoolchildren; or are his fans schoolchildren because his content is retarded?

what is the best channel on Youtube?

There isn't one.

peeeeeeeeeewdehhhhhh piiiiiiiiuh

who?

DawgTheNasty
youtube.com/watch?v=vCbQ2scDql4

lol

NeverLewd is the best channel on youtube
and make sure you headphones that shit

Wait why am I listening to this guy? He can't even use raticate to good effect.

raticate is fuckin useless

youtube.com/watch?v=yezRYjDNR_w

Sips or Critikal

>I can't figure out how to play a child's videogame

real life cancer

fuck off killer cancerstar, nobody wants your stupid ass anymore

He's a stupid nigger

Having spoken with him and those who he speak to many times, I can say for sure that my opinion of him is that he's a trashy, attention-seeking dumbass and a terrible father. He smokes in his house and throws used cigarettes the carpet, even with his young daughter in the room. He screams at people and has a very short temper. He also seemingly does really awful things to get attention, seemingly with no regards to people.

Its a good question. I dont think he is the you tube Satan. But of course his content is cancerous. However he is entertaining and I highly recommencement checking out the baited podcast.

Who?

He was funnier back around 10 years ago when F.A.G was a thing. Trolling on halo and shit.

Now I'm just wondering how long school kids will keep the guy relevant. He's like those asshole's who write controversial shit for news papers.