"HEY" why don't you guys just freeze him"?

"HEY" why don't you guys just freeze him"?

What did he mean by this?

He was the smartest on the fucking team, everyone else was just "durr hurr let's not do shit about this potential health hazard, we'll even let him eat with us, who gives a fuck if we're infected by alien flu"

Before we freeze him, I would like to discuss something...

This what the fuck? How is this movie considered that good.

I would have freaked the fuck out at Ash even letting him in with an alien species, which could potentially kill everyone with some new disease

Fuck off nigger

the bonus situation

Honestly its never been on an equitable level

Really a terrible idea since the ship was returning to earth.

I'm surprised Ash didn't suggest it first.

Not only did he suggest they freeze it, he also saved Ripley from being murdered by Ash.

He also rigged up 4 flame units in 20 minutes when the chips were down; when earlier in the movie he's your typical engineer inflating the number of hours needed to make repairs.

Because you know who didn't want to fucking freeze it, he had a good idea of what was going to happen. There is a scene where Ripley catches him looking at the Alien growing inside Kain and he quickly switches off the monitor and changes the subject.

This guys.

HEY RIPLEY

right

That's now how it went down and you know it. Ash, being the science officer/medic, said Kane was perfectly fine, knowing full well he wasn't. The rest of the crew took his word for it because why wouldn't they? At that point they had no reason to distrust him.

Sigourney Weaver has the tiniest of asses and they still managed to find panties that were too small.

I wonder if Ridley did that just to fuck with her

>dat tummy

right

>covenant in 2017 or 2018

fuck>

If you tried to freeze it off, you'd have to freeze the tail going into his esophagus.

I feel like Tony suggested it

>well brother,this is a nice movie and all,but where are the tits?

Cryosleep, you stupid faggot

HAHAHAHA!!

Alien Covenant is going to have Ripley's mother as the main character running into the xenomorphs left over from Prometheus. I'm being serious here. The whole script is absolute shit.

Surely you jest m8

Parker: Uh, before we dock, I think we ought to discuss the bonus situation.
Brett: Right.
Parker: Brett and I think we ought to, we deserve full shares, right baby?
Brett: Right. You see, Mr. Parker and I feel that the bonus situation has never been on a, an equitable level.
Dallas: Well, you get what you're contracted for like everybody else.
Brett: Yes, but everybody else, uh, gets more than us.

That doesn't exist, faggot

His punishment must be more severe!

It does in the movie you autist

except that there are fucking protocols and if your ship medic doesn't follow them you should know that something is wrong

B
O
N
U
S

Well done, the facehugger left his victim. However...

Fuck sake. They should just stick to david and shaw because they have interesting chemistry together. Like shaw doesn't know yet that david killed her boyfriend and david is curious about shaw and her belief in a higher power behind humanity's creation etc.

Now they're going to introduce another load of characters nobody gives a shit about just for fanservice.

Also fuck, if they're not giving us a payoff after this movie I think many people, at least me, will go nuts. They can't pull another prometheus with lindeloff's hack writing by just throwing unanswered questions and mysterious out there.

This is the problem with the alien franchise actually, the first two films, although being good, were simple. They were about dangerous and scary aliens with the mystery of the space jockey in the background of the first film. But with the second film, though being very good but different from alien, sort of destroyed a bit of the mystery by overexposure and marines killing aliens.

Now they want to take the next step and focus on the alien's creation but they'll absolutely flop at it.

It would be cool to see more of the company though and how shady they are, we all know they are, but maybe explore them a little more. Apparently there was an alien movie in production but covenant halted it

Did the space jockeys create dinosaurs?

The trick, William Potter, is not minding that it hurts

Why do people shit on this franchise with such fury? I like the mysteriousness, it's nice to have a sci-fi universe that has so few answers, more fun to wonder about

Good boy. Now try watching Lawrence itself.

It was Ash. He was there to make sure there was an infection and to monitor the creature. The company really did not give a flying fuck if they got the first sample to earth they just wanted to know what the fuck it was. The crew made a great little closed experiment.

Boners siuation

I was watching Independence day the other day and was wonder just how much shit a single xenomorph could wreck if was loose on one of their ships.