Lost one of my best friends over the weekend. suicide. havin a pretty rough time. anyone else ever been through this?

lost one of my best friends over the weekend. suicide. havin a pretty rough time. anyone else ever been through this?

:(

You are obviously a shitty friend.

Just don't follow them into it. Even best friends are replaceable and you may find somebody you like even more, or love.

see

it was the sort of thing where he seemed just fine, nobody saw it coming yknow. pretty fucking drunk rn as well

You should join him .... don't best friends share everything.

Nope, im a good friend

A guy overdosed in my sisters bed adjacent to my old room

He was 19 :(

this also happened to my best friend, i coped with drugs and more drugs. only time heals the pain.

I'm 30 and no one in my life has ever committed suicide. You know why? Because I'm not a shitty person like OP.

:(

Dont talk about it on Sup Forums, go somewhere else like a psych. Everyone here is trash.

What about the drugs?

My friend killed himself on a bike. We graffiti'd his name way up on the school and they left it up for a year. RIP PB3

Have I ever been through suicide??

Of course I havent, you autistic cunt. If I had then i wouldn't be alive to serf the internet and offend ppl ive never met. You moron.

>lost my mom and older brother due to heroin overdose
>younger brother is hooked on heroin

I know it hurts, OP. Self destruction sucks

Only a fool would believe the things written here.

Or something like that. Innit.

Lost one of my best friends to suicide 14 years ago. Took years to stop having nightmares about it, but I got there. I still think about him a lot, and some days it hits like it's fresh, but you can get through it.
Find someone to really talk to. People here aren't likely to help.
Good luck.

I tried to kill myself once. Did not succeed. Usually, when people try and fail to kill themselves, they say they're grateful it didn't work and that they're no longer suicidal.

Nope. I still wish I were dead. I wish I had succeeded. Oh well.

Gonna be my time in the next year or two. What's it like for people that barely know you?

Wow your so dense you didnt get what question he was asking. Wow.
Gif related is you.

Actually its probs like 60 or 70% that still want it, only the other 30 or 40% would have change and be grateful.

By the way op and any other troubled peeps here, ever heard of Suicide project, a kinda good site for that stuff.

It won't ever fade, it will always be with you.

Use it to make yourself stronger, they may be gone but they will live on through you.

>nearly 10 years and she's still dead

My good friend died last week.

Don't listen to these faggots on here. Sorry for your loss fucking sucks when you lose close friends.

I haven't had anyone close commit suicide, but my mother attempted more than a decade ago. Haven't forgiven her, but don't tell her that

let it hurt and fuck you up for a while. that's grief, especially with something like this.

the next few months are going to be a weird rollercoaster of pain, followed by calm, followed by normal, followed by guilt for feeling normal, followed again by pain. It hurts, I know it hurts. It's also going to make you weird. Maybe needy, or shut off, or crazy into your job. You're going to be dropping the ball a lot with stuff and some people won't know how to handle it.

The upshot is that it -does- actually get better. Kind of like a limb cut off, it doesn't ever grow back but the shock and pain work their way through you, you heal, you keep going and it doesn't feel as hopeless or pointless. In fact, after a while it -will- feel okay again. A different kind of okay than you had before now, but still okay.

I don't know you, but I'm sorry to know this happened and your pain. Still re-figuring out my life after my dad died unexpectedly. I'm normal again. I can have happy things happen to me again, but I'm not the same kind of normal I was before. I hope you can make it there too.

op here, gotten through a bottle of jim beam. but yeah ive gone through depression and self harm and suicide attempts and shit myself. like i just hope that he knew he couldve talked to me. im thinking of building like a support group for people who are having trouble with depressino and shit, i just want to be able to help people since i wasnt able to help him. and yea i know /b is full of shitty people but its better than being alone and im drunk enough to laugh by now

I love you crazy random fucks, eloquence and compassionate blah blah's off the fuckin wall.

yeah yeah, i know we're supposed to all be based and 'fuck your feelings' on Sup Forums. I didn't say mean things. deal with it.

coming from someone who thinks about it: maybe this was the right answer for them, they clearly wanted to do it

Josh isn't that much of a loss

i know man ilike when i was realy in the deapths of depression i just felt like i had already experienced everything in life that i cared to experience. but i havent experienced everything with him that iw anted to experience with him. it really hurts but i know what i feel now is nothing compared to what he felt. if he felt it was his time go to then maybe he was right. i just really really miss him, and im going to for a long time.