Itt: unpopular opinions

Itt: unpopular opinions
I'll start:
Cold pizza and pineapple pizza aren't that great

I agree

No Mans Sky is actually a fun game. I just get high as fuck before I play and while I play, listen to jazz or some spacey shit.

not unpopular for Sup Forums, but unpopular for the rest of America:

Circumcision should be illegal and violates human rights and medical ethics (unnecessary operation without consent)

i'm sorry i don't agree but i respect your opinion

>agree

I think Fallout 4 is a well made game with new mechanics and great detail to American history. Better than New Vegas in every aspect

All of my this

Abbreviating tenders as tendies is fucking retarded.

Also:

Not sure how unpopular this actually is, but Christianity is better than Islam.

wow I didn't know people came this retarded.

Wes Anderson movies are bad and he should feel bad.

I like beans on toast, American here.

We should bring back the firing squad for executions, and get them done as soon as possible after sentencing.

Well that could be a bad opinion, but since the rest of humanity has never tried it, we'll never know.

I agree
I'd post one of my own, but I'm a lazy sack of shit.

Thin women are incredibly attractive, and it isn't simply "media brainwashing" tricking me into not wanting to bone ham galaxies.

There's nothing wrong with consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

a...user...

If you don't hate untermensch you deserve to be killed by them.

Slavs are the only people who aren't buying into the PC bullshit that the masses of the West are, though.

>but since the rest of humanity has never tried it

Nope, just ask the Brits.

Good man user

Marriage isn't a "right."

That is incredibly offensive. The removal of the foreskin, beyond the ceremonial or religious implications, has great health benefits. The foreskin can contain all sorts of bacteria and diseases that can be passed to females during intercourse. Interesting is the fact that the Jewish population has had the least instances of cervical cancer than other ethnic group. Your argument is ridiculous. Removal of the foreskin is the equivalent of removing an appendix. The child doesn't get to choose whether or not to get it removed but it is a matter of the child's health or the future health of his family and offspring. As an adult man who was not circumcised, I have actually considered it because of the health benefits. If I should seek to get married one day I might actually have it done. It would suck, but it would be worth it.

Why do you think the game is bad?

cutfag here, I don't really have a preference. However, you seem pretty triggered there. May I offer you a cookie to calm you?

Yeah, it's ironic, but then they've already been enslaved to the sand niggers

The health benefits are a myth.

I always eat my pizza with extra pineapple.

>Getting your dick hood removed
Get the fuck out of the foreskin posse, son.

pizza aint that great

there is considerable difference in intelligence between the races

suicide is an option, and should be critically thought about

contentment can only be reached with ignorance, being uncomfortable with this situation is appropriate

veganism gets a bad wrap. so does feminism. the notion that an ideologue is defined by its adherents is incorrect

Not all, but most metal is boring and uninteresting. Just because it complex or 'br00tal as fuk' doesn't mean it is good.Tho my music taste isnt tht good so who am i to judge?

I respect Judaism, the people who observe it, and the people of Israel. I'm "triggered" because I find the concept of outlawing such a religious observance based on an ignorant and self-indulgent fantasy about how "necessary" a foreskin is or how "barbaric" the removal of it is very intolerant and plainly offensive.

Prove it.

I don't want in your club. I would rather be numbered among the Jewish people.

And I'll remind all of you:
>itt unpopular opinions

Yiu can get cancer anywhere in the body
Better start removing all your organs as preventative measures, fuckface

Fallout4 is a good game
Its not a good fallout game
But it is a good game

Do you really think I said that a penis can give someone cancer? A foreskin serves little purpose and is a filthy part of the human body. Like your mind.

>Unpopular opinion
>Jews over the foreskin corps

Trump will be just OK and not really do anything at all.

That's what I just said faggott. It's an easy choice really.

It's not unpopular.

On Sup Forums it is.

you´d better get your offendix-appendix removed!

And Sup Forums isn't the majority of the world. The majority of the world agrees with you, therefore it's not unpopular.

game of thrones it utter garbage

I really don't think your right, but I also really don't care.

correct
you are retarded

I hate all of you.

You fucking savage, you should be locked up

just because it's silly and childish doesn't mean it isn't fun

I have too much pride to forfeit as explicitly as you just did. I guess props at least for that?