Black people are more aggressive. Prove me wrong

Black people are more aggressive. Prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ThirtySecFights/status/800776130676555776
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

school shootings done by niggers = 0
school shootings done by non-niggers = 9000+

Not OP, but I'd love to see your sauce on those statistics, bud.

>school shootings done by niggers = 0

niggers don't go to school, that's why

I'm a racist black bitch, that's ma sauce.

Ha

but when they do, they become president.

They're*

Niggers never been to a school, so they don't know what they are. If someone educated them saying their buildings everywhere filled with tiny little kids, the crime rate would reach new records

It's true more aggressive negatively as well as positively just like white people are sneaky

Thi is now a nigger hate thread
Look how fucking disgusting they are (regardless of the color of their skin)

>Black people
>people
They aren't people, they are just monkies who managed to find their way into society that isnt in a zoo

Whites are bloodthirsty. Proof? The past 3000 years of European history including WWI. And they weren't satisfied with that so WWII. And the Korean War. And Viet Nam, Cambodia, etc etc etc, hell even the Falkland's and fucking Grenada. Oh and Gulf War 1, 2, 3.... Oh and colonialism...oh and slavery.... oh and the Cold War.....Trillions of $$ spent on weaponry... need more proof?

Ok Jamal

In todays society, yes the nigs are more aggressive.

This is a lot more complicated than the assholes on this site want to let on. First of all there are a lot of negative and unfair stereotypes that have been around for a long time, but obviously black guys arent the same as other guys. yes a lot of them are really good at sports, that part is true. my gf plays volleyball for our school so she knows a lot of them, also cuz she's a tutor and a lot of them need help, so i guess that stereotype is kind of true too, but they work really hard just maybe their parents were dumb or something. Also a lot of people think black guys are rude, i did before too based on the kind of crude things they would say, but my gf says its just part of their culture and they're only joking. its less upsetting when you don't take the things they say seriously

They're*

black people aren't more aggressive, poor people are more aggressive. it just so happens that a good portion of the black community, is poor thus the illusion

well dubs says it so I guess it's Kek's will

>playing rainbow six siege
>kind of a toss away game I picked up for $15
>getting real into it
>playing ranked matches
>somebody picks the new japanese character
>nigger shouts over his mic
"who's the weeb?!"
>proceed to politely tell him he's being a loud and annoying nigger
"man shut the fuck up, you don't even know what nigger means"
>inform the escaped chimpmanzie that it's a slur at the color of his skin
"naw it means king in African"
>he's literally saying "we waz kings"
>I can't even
>tell the failed abortion that nigger is derived from the bastardization between Spanish and French word for black being negro
"that ain't true, my momma says it means king"
>being a reasonable man I alt tab between rounds and do a cursory google search for "origin of word nigger"
>not 30 seconds later I found out I was correct and alt tab back in to inform the alleged king the facts
"where'd you get that? Google? those was made my white folks, it's racist"
>refute that statement that by that logic universities and all forms of education must be racist because they were put forth by whites not shitskins
"yur just blindly trustin whatever you read"
>"much like you trust your chimp mother's words"
this went back and forth for about 15 full minutes before his shitty skills and lack of concentration became our weakest link and we lost the game. I am still in shock hours later that even for a nigger he was that retarded

if we got rid of all other races then there would just be war between the rich white people and the poor white people. it's not about race, it's about money.

Well, racist whites are buttfuck ignorant. Their paranoid fear of different people mixed with the fear and shame of poverty prevents any serious analysis. Your over-simplified rants are your cowardly cry of 'I don't want to feel or think anymore!!!" Chickenshits.

>this
source: french revolution

No i just really hate niggers. Thats all there is to it. There are many reasons why niggers are probably the most hated race in America and most of them are reasonable aswell

>my sides

exactly

so if you nigger a nigger with a nigger would you nigger with a nigger in a nigger to nigger a nigger's nigger?

Black people are the same as anyone else. It really just depends on what portion of the community that the media chooses or is forced to portray.

For 70 years, we've been fed the narrative that black people are criminals. First to rebuild the slave community, then to discourage, interracial bonding, and now to drive a wedge into the expanding cultural acceptance that we've built.

More assertive, perhaps, but that is because the black man has been forced to assert his position by the white man.

But more aggressive? Look at the current political stage in the usa and tell me that any person or group of people is more aggressive than the white nationalists. (Fuck them)

In the end, I think we should move forward in the future

nigger, you just went full nigger, nigger

>I think we should move forward in the future
By exterminating the blacks? or sending them back? we dont need slaves anymore

he has a good point; the majority of humanity bases how they act on how people expect them to act. If society calls a man a criminal 9 times out of 10 he will become a criminal.

Niggers would spend trillions on weaponry if they could but they never dominated the planet so are stuck with a 9mm and grape soda. sheeeeeeeeeeit

nigger your right, I should nigger go full nigger

I really, really hope this is b8

arn't blanket statements fun I mean all white people are the kkk right, and all niggers are "gangsa's", and all indians are named roul and work in call centers.

Sorry. I literally fell asleep while writing that. I meant to say that we should move forward into the future with love and acceptance. And if anyone wants to shun our love and acceptance, then we should move forward with rifles and tanks

Albinos are ugly regardless of race.

nope not bait it's just how humanity is.

Thanks for proving my point, Clem.

Or people expect people to act in certain way based on what has happened before.

Sweeping statement.... thats how humanity is.... doesnt work like that.

>Also a lot of people think black guys are rude, i did before too based on the kind of crude things they would say, but my gf says its just part of their culture and they're only joking. its less upsetting when you don't take the things they say seriously

yeah i'm sure they're just joking about being balls deep in her lol

ah I was using hyperbole to get my point across better but yes, people do expect people to act in a certain way based on past experiences. The issue is those past experiences can have nothing to do with the individual they are judging. Also, humans are very VERY social animals and the majority of us will change ourselves in order to meet group expectations, even to our own detrament.

Heil Hitler

>Look how fucking disgusting they are

>those soft european facial features
>light negress skin
>long wavy hair
yeah, they sure look better than their full nigger cousins

>Heil Hitler
Translation: "I surrender" lulz ;)

>full nigger cousins
Why, that makes us all cousins, cuz. I ain't gonna hate on my beautiful sistas *smoochies*

the cousin of my cousin holds no sway with me, the fact my uncle fucked some nigger's aunt means nothing

This is now a miscegenation love thread. Gimme that brown suga! Woooo! You lose racist fucks! 2 times! Hahahahahaaa!

wut a dumb bitch you are

Under appreciated post

>"CUTE UNTIL THEY BECOME CRIMINALS"
Nigglets are butt ugly!

High yellow magic nigresses with a shit load of plastic surgery and cosmetics. Yes they are the perfect example of ugly ass nigger women because they are barely 7/10 and it's the best their species can look even with photoshop. People made of shit - at the end of the day - are still shitty people.

Shut it cracker imma beatchu up

What kind of monkey is that?

>People made of shit - at the end of the day - are still shitty people.
Spoken like the shittiest shit-eating shithead ever shit outta his mommas asscunt.

Idk what this will do to you guys but here

twitter.com/ThirtySecFights/status/800776130676555776

Underappreciated bad spelling. But you're from superior white stock and all, so never mind the rules of your own mother tongue, a blah blah, blah, make up shit, pawn it off as 'facts', cheat on taxes, etc...

>white nationalists. (Fuck them)
Word.