Okay Sup Forums

Okay Sup Forums

How would I make my VPN undetectable? Like, unable to be detected that I am using the VPN. Silent mode

>not to shit post on Sup Forums
this is a serious question and i am trying to find a reasonable solution, not even sure if it's possible.

Pls

you can't

A VPN isn't supposed to be undetectable. I VPN is used to mask your current IP and mask your location.

Where did you get your VPN from?

went there got nothing

unimportant. Im looking for something to mask my VPN.

Tor, tails.

Not necessarily trying to browse the internet on this VPN...

What then?

It's not unimportant. Your dumb ass is the one who asked a question that isn't possible.

I was correcting you. If you want to know how to browse the internet without your privacy being invaded, use Tor.

Just do your research before going on Tor. It may not be difficult to access. But you make one small mistake and you might regret it.

no im fucking looking to protect myself because of certain programs im going to be running

What OS are you currently using to run these "programs"

Linux baby

shut up dickhead im op, windows 5

shut your fucking dick i bet you dont even run system 32

deleted that a long time ago, every body knows that you scab on a horses cock

Which Linux OS?

Kali 2016.2

And if you don't mind me asking. What programs are you running?

MLP mystery land and roblox, I want to try a new money hack but unsure if I am safe

Don't things like connecting to public wifi networks help with that?

im actually running hello kitty island adventure and CMD.exe

Nah, don't do it. The FBI checks that shit.

>buy a cheap vps somewhere and run a private vpn straight to it
>set up vpn endpoints manually at areas you control

I have half a dozen VPS's around europe and asia I can jump to, and endpoints at several offices around my city that I drop and install when I get the chance.

simple
use the Treehorn Method

NSA spiked most Tor primary exit nodes. Its nowhere near as safe as you think it is. Would want to hope your encryption is heavy

Have you tried turning it off and then turning it back on?

+1. Solid encryption only slows them down though. Im relatively convinced that there isnt anything they cannot get into now