Need advice Sup Forumsros

Need advice Sup Forumsros
My gf is a solid 8/10, she's funny hardworking sexually pleases me and does everything I tell her. But, she's kinda dumb. Would you marry a girl that's not as smart as you?

Pic related.

i thought this was a guy with tits at first.

depends. do you need her to think for you, or do you need her to wrap herself around your cock on those cold nights?

But you don't think eventually it would get boring? Like not having intellectual conversations?

Sure I would, those girls will make you the happiest, usually smart girls live alone forever because no one can stand them in a long term relationship.

As long as she isn't an emotional train wreck, you have no reason to not be with her.

You shouldn't be seeking all of your validation and stimulation through her as it is unrealistic expectation.

Hot+mild mannered+ inferior= powerful man of house scenario

Dumb girls can be happy and you can be happy with a dumb girl. If you are happy with her then stay with her.

Well yea I'm happy with her. So you guys think I should just let her be and as long as she gets a career everything should be good?

regarding old people: intelligence ages like wine.... stupid is still stupid with saggy tits...

What do you mean by mild mannered and inferior?

Yes. If her not being smart makes you not happy then leave. If you are happy stay.

Women generally aren't as smart as men, especially after age 22 or so. The brains simply develop differently and for different purposes, and what men consider intelligence is uncommon in women.

If she's good to you and makes you happy, that's enough. Ain't nobody perfect.

good sex is REALLY hard to find. i'd keep it until she does something really stupid.

If you need to ask Sup Forums if you're happy, leave.

honestly the sex in this situation is the best. op, let me ask you this? are you constantly getting her to fulfill all of your fantasies? does she say yes to pretty much everything sexually? because that shit is more rare than anything. i had that once and now i have a much cooler and more attractive girlfriend and the sex is 1/4th of what it once was.

I'm happy with her it's just something that annoys the fuck out of me.

OP I'm in the exact same boat as you.

Go for it. If that's the worst thing you can say about her then you're doing pretty good.

As long as she's a fully functional, mature adult then I say it's fine.

None of you are ever going to find a girl that you think is as smart as you think you are

Good sex is great and all, but once you're in your mid 30's... yeah. How do you think that pussy is gonna be when she is in her 40's? If THAT is what you're basing your entire relationship on... Fuck her till it gets boring, then get rid of her.

get her to film EVERYTHING. take as many pics and videos as you can. do threesomes/ get her and another girl to suck your dick at the same time. do everything while you can. slutty girls when you are young only come once if you're lucky.

Yes thats exactly how she is what ever I want I pretty much get

I've always pondered that one and I honestly haven't decided yet.

we can't tell you how to feel
do *you* want intellectual conversations?

dude i had that. and now i have marriage material girlfriend but sex is NOTHING like that.

if i were you, i would push every sexual boundry you can, while you can. does she have a hot friend? convince her to get the friend to have a threesome with you

It's hard not to get annoyed by it you know exactly how it is. Is that the same thing with your girl?

In your opinion what do you think is better since you've had both I guess?

the other girl came from a lot of money but i have way more in common with my GF. i seriously can not stop fantasizing about shit i did and shit i didn't get to do. so if it's not going to last, make the most of it

>implying op can discuss anything above an 8th grade level

i went from a blowjob a day to like 1 a month unless it's part of foreplay. i only have sex like once a week now. enjoy it, record as much as possible.

Fuck that sucks, not trying to be a dick but I think sex is one of the biggest deal breakers

Cant blame you. Sup Forums is full of faggots now.

yeah it's something i'm struggling with. every other girl but my gf seems like a fucking lame retard to me but.....sex life is such a dissapointment.

OP have you recorded her giving you head yet?

im playing devil's advocate that this thread is not bait.

OP you are the real dumbass here.

Cant blame you. Sup Forums is full of faggots now.
No girl is perfect. Deal with it and be happy you have one and arent one of the neckbeard virgins here.

I married for sex. 7 yrs younger than me. Unbelievable fuck, high sex drive. Been together a decade and she just turned 30..and only now is she starting to become interesting in conversations. She's no idiot, she just seems one dimensional at times. Anyway for years I was was very concerned..but either I'm getting dumber or she's slowly coming round. Still need to get stimulating and challenging conversation elsewhere but at least the sex is still as good if not better. So hang in there maybe..

>Solid 8/10
>Posts pictures of landwhale
What has Sup Forums come to...

Oh hell yeah.

When we're discussing politics for example, she parrots the simplest, most basic arguments, believes all the hype, picks a side instead of weighing things objectively, and goes on pure gut reaction. Any logic-based counter arguments are met with "But muh racist/sexist/offensive"

It sucks because I'm a very curious, try anything once type of person. She is not. I get all excited when I lean a new skill or something, and I try to teach it to her and shes just like 'Why do I NEED to know this?"

In that department she's a pretty stereotypical 20-something basic bitch. Her "hobbies" consist of Facebook and Netflix, she has zero desire to learn or explore.

She is an excellent student though, a very practical and responsible adult and makes decent money. The sex game is on-fucking-point, and she's as sweet as can be. She's a very caring, loyal person and even though she won't go on any grand adventures with me, she has such a warm personality she can make anything fun, even the most boring down time just around the house.

See the first reply on

Foreals traps are a plague

you found the holy grail. You should not let her out of the house, someone smarter than you will come and swipe her away from you. The fact that you told us that she is awesome, sexy, and dumb is your first mistake. You are also very stupid, because you don't appreciate what you have. I hope someone takes her away from your dumbass, I would do it in a second.

Why?

No, fam. not if your conception of marriage is a lifetime.

As you progress through your marriage, sex, athleticism, social adventures and so on will likely be less than they were before. You need to be able to have conversations with your partner for 40+ years and have her fulfill you emotionally and intellectually.

if it's already at the point where her lack of intellect annoys you like crazy, think about how bored and annoyed you'll be of her in 10 years? 20?

Recent studies indicate children get their intelligence from there mothers. So if you want dumb kids, knock yourself out.

99% of women are fucking retarded.. thats 1% are SJW (once they get educated they start hating men and think they are better than them)

so take that 8/10 and run

I guess I'll just ride it out, hopefully she comes around after continuous stimulation witg conversations

don't listen to this virgin. Marry this bitch. Smart women tend to be very controlling or boring at times. It will add conflict. Just teach a dumb girl to save money and you are set. They are dumb so they are easily pleased.

I left the curvy hot crazy sex white girl for the nerdy cute prude Asian girl. Yes sex is worse but everything else is a million times better. Not to mention that now the curvy hot white girl is just an overweight blob below average 30 something.

This

Bishop takes pawn..smart move mate. You won't regret

Nobody is perfect user, and if her biggest problem is that she couldn't get an engineering degree or win a debate, then that's not so bad.

There's anons with no gf
There's anons that are kissless virgins
There's anons who's gf's cheat on them
There's anons who's gf's are manipulative, abusive, drinking/drug problems, all kinds of shit.

Our gfs who are perfect aside from being kinda dull are pretty fucking great.

Only on Sup Forums are guys with high standards faggots.

OP, I had the EXACT same scenario and struggled for months to come to a decision. In the end I left her. Personally, our intellectual incompatibility just kept creeping up when I spoke to her and eventually it just became more of an issue. When you're not physically around her you notice it the most ofcourse. My ex lived about 2 hours away from me so I guess when sex wasn't possible I noticed our differences the most.

Yea your right Sup Forumsro I don't think that I'll ever have to worry about her cheating or doing anything stupid behind my back.

This

There's a difference between intellectually dumb and no common sense too.

If she makes good life choices, doesn't do reckless or dangerous things, that's what really counts.

Wife is a 6.5/10, hard-working like your lady and sexually pleases me and listens to me... that being said, she isn't quite as intelligent as me but damn can she hold a conversation about anything.

My girl atm.

Bad
>dyslexia tier spelling and grammar
>dumb as a rock

Good
>affectionate
>honest
>funny
>shakes, twitches and squirts when orgasming
>only girl to make me cum from bj
>enjoys swallowing
>can cook simple dishes well
>recently 18

I can say this is the happiest I've been with any girl. The only time's thus bothers me is when she falls for stupid hoaxes or uses your instead of you're and so forth.

Girls that see themselves as smart or intellectuals are usually cunts, absolutely hideous or plain boring Asians.

Your girl is nice, and her simple childlike mind will make her a great mother.

So pretty happy over all user?

As long as her head is not filled with sand marry her OP or keep her whatever.

Smart girls are bitchy,pretentious and bad in bed pretty much they will suck the fun out of you.
I will give up my left ball to have a gf like yours.

You bet.

That and the difference between there they're and their but I guess that's half the population now a days

Thanks user it's always nice to hear stuff like that, I need to appreciate her more than I do now Cus she really is a nice girl

You won't really understand her importance or how bad the girls are out there until she is with you user

As a fellow idiot who had a gf like this and broke it up and regretted for years. Appreciate her more and keep her even if she is twice as dumb as you think she is.

Dumb girls always better

Not to mention I've been with her since she was 14 I'm her first. She's now 20

Put a ring on that women