I know im late but

I know im late but...

What is anonymous going to do about the election? Is there going to be riots because of anonymous like what happened in Egypt many years ago? Are we just going to sit back and watch? Will the mostly straight white american population of anonymous going to fight or encourage the "peaceful" protests? Will the US collapse because anonymous has decided to split into to factions and we have a cyber/real civil war? Is the election even something we should care about? I know anonymous isn't what it used to be and I'm upset that I wasn't here for the glory days, but maybe the real anons... the OGs will come back or us Newfags will finally get off our asses, quit being actual faggots and fucking make a move like the men before us might. Let's fucking do something. For or against Trump. make a move anonymous.

Didn't think of any of this stuff until i saw >pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oKpfjVkmGvA&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm such a newfag can't even green text properly god fucking kill me

if there's riots i'm cool.i needs new tv

Then let's encourage them

We are too pussies to do anything doe

Then let's try we need to spread the word. get everyone involved. the lolicons, the furries, the gore fanatics, the ylyl bananas, everything. build an army lets fucking do it. Anonymous is a group of many views and different perspectives. but we are together in anonymity that's anonymous' glue. The KKK along side the black panthers. The dope heads along side the future football stars. the fat sweaty nerds along side the bodybuilders.we are Anonymous, we are Legion, we do not forgive, we do not forget, MOTHERFUCKING EXPECT US.

let's ^_^

We need to link this thread everywhere.

fucking do it

Anyone who thinks that anonymous is still a thing is am idiot who goes to the edgy side of Facebook too much. Fuck off normie scum

*an
my bad.

I read the chicks sign as
"People the color of sand"
at first

We are anonymous. I don't know you and you dont know me. And if i did anything you wouldn't even know. that's anonymous

lmao I think its a dude

i figured this guy fawkes shit had run its course.

particularly since Sup Forums doesn't espouse a monolithic view on any relevant issues, only on stuff like furfags

as long as we have anonymity there will always be even one person who has the "guy fawkes" mentality

Hello, OP.

We are Anonymous.

Don't worry.

We are watching.

We are waiting.

We know.

Don't fear, Trump and his cronies will be brought down in due time.

After all...

We are Anonymous.

We do not forgive.

We do not forget.

We are legion.

Expect us.

That's the stroke talking, might want to call an ambulance.

see the thing is, y ou d o n t g e t i t

I'm in.

kek

Fine I'll be waiting to.
>inb4 I'm actually a trump supporter.
I just want to see anonymous in action

how naive are you? shouldn't you be in bed for school tomorrow?

>brought down

DO IT!!! CAL YOUR FRIENDS, CALL YOUR GRANDMA, CALL YOUR SISTERS ABORTED FETUS!!! TELL EVERYONE!!! YOU ARE THE MESSENGERS!!! BE THE DIFFERENCE!!!

1. Thanksgiving week faggot
2. lmao just graduated.

THEYRE IN ON US. THEY WANT US TO CALM DOWN.

... not too long ago took alternate courses to get out of school quicker but still get a diploma instead of a retards GED

ananamoose is with Trump.

Its who we are looking come in Sup Forumsretheren have a drink and lets get nudes and start change in the world together

we must not let this thread die.

Anonymous stands for freedom and personal justice. If you feel like someone's freedom is being taken away or if you think some injustice is being caused, then you might want to organise something.

Ignoring the electoral college seems unfair to me, letting undocumented immigrants vote seems unfair to me as well. Honestly, as you probably know many on Sup Forums support Trump, this is partly because of memes, him not being the establishment candidate of the millennia, but there are also more solid reason why he might be a better president. At worst he will be a Putin puppet that crashes the American economy. At best he will make America great again and fix trade deals and the stupid amount of spending the US has on wars and counterterrorism in the middle east. At worst Hillary will start a literal nuclear apocalypse, the literal end of fucking humanity, at best she will not do that and will delay the inevitable collapse of the American economy.

The only reason to use anonymous is to stand together, which I guess would be ideal if you want to stand together with your fellow citizens/non citizens against something.

Of course it makes sense for Mexicans to flee to America from poverty, crime wars and whatever, but on the other hand, I don't think it's fair to expect rich countries to share absolutely everything.

thank me y'all. i believe i posted in this thread when it was page 10

>No human is Illegal
Excpet for the illegal immigrants you dumb fuck. I really don;t like this anonymouse shit, they are either edgy as fuck neckbeard autists, or 12 year olds

love you babe.
like i said i am also a trump supporter but i believe anonymous shouldn't stand up against him i believe we should do something about these STUPID childish protests. not only is it annoying, but it causes unneeded problems like property damages, the inability for trump supporters to voice themselves because the media doesnt care about us, and the fact that its wasting american time and resources to "calm them down". but i made the thread to see if any one knew if anonymous would do anything about it. if they want to encourage or fight against it thats anonymous' plan and we'll see what happens.

also because if anonymous isnt gonna do anything right now i might be able to rile them up a bit.

Anonymous are a bunch of edgy retarded kids now a days who don't know shit.

it's not even summer, why is this happening? thanksgiving break?

then teach us. bring the glory back to anonymous or keep complaining and watch it get worse for the world

I'm perfectly content watching the world burn.

>I stand with you
>at a sit in

>anonymous is pro wikileaks
>wikileaks leaked hillaries bullshit
I would argue that the real anonymous is PRO trump (at least at the moment) not hillary, anyone can buy a fucking guy fawkes mask and show up to a peaceful protest, thats kinda the point of them. assuming assange (read mendax for you new fags) hasnt been completely cucked, if the trump admin gets up to doing some dirty shit just like hillaries cronies had done, there is a pretty good chance it will be be published by wikileaks, or leaked onto another channel but as it stands id say this is in line with what the real players of anonymous want at the moment.

>I am anonymous, I am a silent hero
>gets rekt by police because he tought incognito mode could hide him from NSA
>mfw

good chaos is good

Oh get fucked already.

It's over, with it's time to get on.

exactly, and if this happens then i think the odds of seeing people showing up in protest en masse like they did in the past will be much higher. as it stands we will sit back and see what happens, i mean shit the nigger hasnt even been sworn into office yet and everyones losing their goddamn minds.

Nothing important or organized happens around here. There's only a few outliers. Sup Forums is and always will be shit. Embrace the shit.

all from the comfort of your parents basement...
one day youll be out on the street watching trash burn for warmth.

OP (apparently loves fat cock) here
awesome good to know. I was just curious because I'm sure at least a few people here are Hilary supporters i mean there are quite a few of us. i guess i just didnt know enough about the situation.
>think about this
one day newfags will be oldfags and there will be new NewFags

Your main problem is that you are referring to Anonymous in a serious context versus looking down on these cringe fags with mocking disgust.

>Pretending like Anonymous wouldn't be backing Trump
>Pretending like Anonymous didn't back Trump

>pretending anonymous is relevant either way.

i just want to know if we'll do anything about the protests and if anonymous is split enough to cause demo anons and rep anons to start shit. but apparently there are way more trump supporters than i anticipated
>Make America Great Again

I actually live on my own in my own house that I pay for with my job. Nice try though.

We are notamoose
we not forget
no forgive either
u see
u all see

dubs checked. kill yourself successfag.

yeah man go ahead we'll meet you at the trump protest

This fucking cringe shit.

we fuckin wanted this you cuck....

Was thinking about pulling my resources and knocking the wind out of the protesting faggots sails.
If the popo fails to keep shutting them down, I might get off my lazy ass and do something.

cringe is powerful no matter how you look at the message. negative or positive.

same minus the protests read the thread faggot OP is a trump supporter

Violence is the answer with those fucks. Too bad the news won't show the good stuff.

Same here.

Lulzsec was pretty cool though. I liked reading bout their shit. They all got fucked pretty good too cuz of Sabu

OP here
YES FUCKING THIS! THIS IS WHAT I WAS HOPING FOR!!! WE NEED TO!!!

>think about this

There's only ever newfags.

This.

Ok user just tell me how the fuck are we gonna get the majority (or even 10%) of Sup Forums to team together to do something as big as a riot?

Hell we couldn't even replicate #cut4beiber these days

Maybe if you were here when we got moot on the cover of TIME magazine for most important person of the year (i was there...trust me it would be impossible to replicate), then we could get somewhere...but at this point we are screwed cause:

1: moot left along with most OG mods and Sup Forums is shittier than ever

2: a huge portion of anons these days are britbongs

And 3: anonymous doesnt relate themselves to us anymore, theyre damn near opposites to us now...

>WE ARE NOT LEGION ANYMORE

this
/Sup Forums rip

U suck
youtube.com/watch?v=oKpfjVkmGvA&

>people of color I stand with you
Why you lying you stupid bitch.

What is this "we" shit? Just because you come on Sup Forums doesn't make you a part of some special hacker group. "Anonymous" left this shit hole a long time ago. They helped give Egypt a voice, they didn't do much else.

This whole thread is cringe

You sound like a little kid. Holy fuck, get off Sup Forums kid. kek

>< i dun undustund how du grun tskt

>What is anonymous going to do about the election?
Nothing, anonymous has been hijacked by atechnical activists who use it/misinterpret it to meet their own agenda whose hacking skills don't go further then mass reporting Twitter accounts

Ever since it started protesting against Scientology people have considered it an activist group and no membership and anonymous participation makes it so that people used the mask to represent values anonymous never gave a shit about

Especially liberal bleeding heart lefties which is basically the opposite of what Anonymous used to be in its more tech savvy days love using it

Don't get me wrong, most anons were always bad at hacking but the ones who are good at it and actually got shit done don't give a shit about morals and ethics

OP has left the game (because of this fag)

why the hate on the britbongs tho

Cause this is sort of an American matter
>op is talking about trump and such

>Also because even when i try, i cant take you guys seriously with your damn accents and words like "bell end" and "banter" always sound like you're joking around even in fights...

so please just make a britbong image board like all the other countries (2chan, krautchchan etc) and stop leeching off ours please, you honka tonka willy wonka arse bantering bellend...

Ps....mum

Anonymous gave us the truth. Its up to everyone else what should be done with it.

Your image board? That's run by a jap....

Ey up me cheeky old cocker, why don't you fuck right off.

Yeah your point would be valid, if not for the fact that everyone also hates him and wants him to fuck right off back to 2chan

Your point is equal to you replying to my post with "if you dont like britbongs so much then why are there so many on the site?"...its not because its what we want, its cause we dont really have a choice

Pss. Have you took notice to the fact that the more britbongs that entered this site, the less and less cooperative anons got with eachother...and the more of you there were, the shittier the site got as a whole

Please...just stop being lazy asses and make your own site to fuck up and do nothing on...

personally i welcome our nip overlords.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums got soft. reddit fags invaded n teh omg so edgy fedora wearing white knight faggots took over.
this was never a great place. it was and still is the asshole of the internet.
but now its a vegan asshole