Mature thread?

Mature thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oKpfjVkmGvA&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's the hairiest bush I've ever wanted to lick.

I sure am ashamed of myself right now.

>I sure am ashamed of myself right now.

Im not, op more?

I love to lick it too and I'm not ashamed. I'd love her to ride my average ass little dick while I sucked them big ass titties. I'd fill her pussy as best I could and then put her on her back and eat my load out that bushy pussy. All she'd have to do would be hold them lips open and cum in my mouth.

My mother-in-law. For 19 years I've wanted to eat her pussy and asshole. Suck her little A cup titties. Finger her little asshole while I eat her pussy. Fill her up with the same cum I put in her daughter occasionally. Then eat her out and make her cum.

A few times I thought I was close but not yet. Wish I had nudes of her or bikini pics, bra and panties but nothing. Goddamn I want to fuck her so bad. Mature pussy is just the best.

Also jerked many a load into her panties, clean ones that I put back into her dresser. I've licked and sucked her dirty panties many times. Some I got myself while at her house, others her youngest daughter snagged for me because she knows how bad I want to fuck her momma. Thankfully she's a freak like me but never got that pussy either. She found out because my wife knows I want her mom and told her youngest sister.

damn son

I know, right? I'd do her like a momma cat does her kittens, wash her with my tongue. I'd eat her pussy until my mouth locked up. If she was living here with us, I'd lick that pussy when she pissed, toilet paper should grace that twat. I know it's got to be good because her daughter taste awesome.

I mean,

I am married, and I would LOVE to fuck my wifes younger sister, and also would like to fuck my mother in law, but the nasty shit I would do only with my lil sis in law.

>inb4 moral fags, she is 29.

Well my wife has 3 sisters, the youngest is a half sister. Her oldest and youngest sister, yes sir I'd love to fuck them both. The middle one is a controlling cunt that thinks she's hot and she's not. She pukes everything she eats cause she afraid of being fat again. But the momma, goddamn she is the crown jewel to me, she's the trophy and blue ribbon.

If I was eating her asshole and she had to fart, I'd tell her to just let it rip and I'd keep getting it. I'd love to fuck her asshole for hours. She's my fantasy fuck for sure

Kek... @ cracker barrel!

Yea I'd take her to eat there and I'd fuck her in the parking lot.

Shortly after getting married, we had to live with her for awhile. She walked in on me jerking off one morning. Continue?

thats a little tooooo mature for me

Only cause you've never one that old before bro. Dip ya dick in one, just one time and you'll change your mind. They want to fuck, they want to please you cause they want you to come back again. Anything you want, they are willing to do.

With those tits she could have the biggest bush in existence and I'd still fuck the shit out of her!

Hot thread nigger boy
youtube.com/watch?v=oKpfjVkmGvA&

When I was 12 or 13, I was staying at my grandmas house one weekend. I always stayed the weekend with her during the summer. One night she came out the bathroom buck ass naked towel drying her hair. She's mature, she was almost 60 at the time.

She had the biggest bushy pussy hair I'd ever seen and I'd only seen mags and movies at the time. I stared cause I couldn't take my eyes off her.

That night we were in bed and she thought I was asleep I guess. She started masturbating and I could she was doing something but wasn't sure. I asked her what she was doing and we had a little talk about it. She told me I could do it too if I needed to, so I pulled my PJ pants off and started. We were both laying there together getting ourselves off, it was really nice. She finished before I did and she turned in her side to watch me finish, the room was very dimly lit from a street light. I busted a nut and she asked me if I felt better and I said yes, asked her if she felt better. She said almost and leaned over my limp dick and cleaned up my cum. Told me that a woman shouldn't let a man have a sticky or stinky penis and they should clean the man up like that. It was really nice. Happened often after that.

moar stories pls

Yeah you know it dawg

Well, it was a lot of her and me playing together like that. One night I was in the bathroom washing and accidentally put my underwear on the heater and they caught fire. She came in and said she didn't have any more of mine and I'd have to wear a pair of hers. I'd been wearing my moms for years so I was happy about it to be honest.

So I put her panties on and then she said I might as well wear one of her nightgowns, so she got me one out of the dresser. That turned me on and I popped a hard. She said it was ok and said she'd help me out with that. So we got in the bed and cuddled up close and started masturbating together. I cummed before her and she reached over and ran her fingers in my cum and started using it on her pussy. I turned on my side and asked if I could help her, she said yes and told me to nurse on her tit. So I was laying there sucking her titty and she was using my cum to masturbate with. In a few minutes she took my hand and put it on her pussy and directed me on how to run her. She cummed in a few minutes. My fingers were soaked. So I licked them clean and that made her pretty happy. She licked my dick and balls clean and we cuddled up close again and went to sleep.

More?

moar pls :D

Moar

brb

The next morning I had to go to work with her. She was the manager of a dime store here in town. So we got there and I was looking at the panties and bras and lingerie they had. She asked me if I saw something I liked and I said yes, lots. She told me she was a size small and pick out something I'd like for her to wear tonight. So I did, a sexy little teddy that was really just nothing but lace. I got excited about and was still in her panties. I asked her if I should get some underwear for me off the shelf and change, she said not unless I just didn't like wearing her panties. So I passed, I liked it. She saw I was hard and took me around the corner, the store was still locked at this point. She told me to hurry up and jack off. So I pulled down my pants and started jacking off, had a little trouble, I was only like 12 or maybe 13 at the time. So she took my dick in her mouth and started giving me a blowjob. I told her I was about to finish and she just kept going and I cummed in her mouth. She told me to not ever tell anyone what we did or what she let me do. The. She told me to pull my panties up, it was time to open the store.

She's like a big comfy couch I want to relax into.

moar pls

bampin

Pic of her?

Moar

Well lots of masturbating together. Letting me watch the "dirty" movies on HBO and Cinemax late at night, laying with me on the couch while I did. More masturbating and cum clean up afterwards.

Laying on the couch one night in the dark watching a somewhat dirty movie on HBO we both got excited and horny. She stood up and took off her clothes, I could see her real good from the light of the tv. She said something about not liking seeing grandmas old wrinkly body, she wasn't really, and I quickly told her that I thought she had a nice body. She told me to take off my clothes and then she laid on top of me. I could feel that bushy pussy pressed against my cock. I could feel the hairs were wet and she was making me wet, precum pouring by now.

She told me she was going to bond us together. And she straddled me, and reached down and lined me up with her pussy. She slid down on my cock and started slow fucking me. She said she wanted me to suck her titties while she rode me. And that went on for awhile and she then she cummed on me. She slid down and licked and sucked me, then got back on me and started riding again. I was sucking her tits and she leaned down and kissed me. She was the first woman I kissed and certainly with pussy on her mouth.

I told her I had to cum. She said I cummed on you and I want you to cum in me, she said we were bonding together. So she started bucking her hips on me and I cummed in as deep as I could.

And then she got off me and laid down in the living room floor and told me to eat her out. She said a man shouldn't leave his seed in a woman to run out, it was precious cargo. And when I'd finished, we kissed some more.

more pls

No, no pics. She looked the part of a granny and very much is today at almost 90. I have always enjoyed my time with my grandma and I'm grandmas boy but it'd kill the hard you have to see her. She's older than any woman in this thread and looked it back then. Just picture her how you want bro, enjoy the stories.

Hot more if u have

I just came hard too this

corset pix mary. thank me later m8s

There was never any hardcore fucking, it was and has always been love making or bonding. There's always been lots of masturbating. And a good mix of oral.

One time she had me lay on my back and she sat between my legs and watched me jerking off. She stuck one of her fingers in her pussy and got it wet. She put it in my ass and finger fucked my asshole while I jerked off. She asked me if I liked that, I said yea, felt so good the tears were running out my eyes. She leaned down and started sucking me a little bit. She told me she was fixing to give me something I'd really like. She started fingering herself and using her pussy juice to jack me off with.

So I'm laid back and she's fingering my ass and jerking me off with pussy juice. I had raised up on my elbows by now and my eyes were watering it felt so good. Grandma asked me if that felt good and said yes, I said I've got to cum so bad. She leaned down and jacked me off in her mouth and snatched her finger out ass just time I started cumming. I believe that's the most I've ever cummed in my life.

yes

I don't remember this scene from the grudge

Still more if u got

Thank you for the laugh, user.

I got tons more but it's getting late, almost morning here bro, I'm tired as fuck.

Later I got into pregnant chicks. Grandma would put a little under her shirt and we'd play like she was pregnant. And we'd fuck, me on top and she would say she was teaching me how to get a woman pregnant. She'd put a pillow under her ass and is cum in her, she'd lay there with her hips tilted up, said she was letting my cum soak into her cervix so we could have a baby. The next morning she'd always wear the little pillow under her shirt or nightgown while she cooked me pancakes and eggs.

She really fucked me up about older women and pregnant chicks. Sometimes she'd make me jack off and cum on her scrambled eggs. She always, still today, goes to the bathroom with me when I'm visiting and holds my dick while I piss. She use to let me wipe her when she'd piss, still does today if I want to. Sometimes I'll lick her pussy clean, she taught me to do that too years ago.

Right before she totally stopped having any type of period at all, she'd let me change her tampon or pad. We started bathing together when we started masturbating together.

This thread makes me feel okay about aging. Old pussy still looks great.

Alright bros, I gotta get some sleep. Grandma fucker will be back tomorrow if anyone wants to hear more. Just keep checking in. I have years of stories to tell if you're interested.

bumpin