She left me

She left me.
3 years and she leaveas me without a word for someone else. She didn't even tell me why. She just showed up with all my stuff and asked me to pack hers.
I can't sleep, Ihave no apetite, and I won't stop freesing.
How can i get over her? Can i get over her?
I'm genuinely considering >an hero.
I don't want to die. I just want the hurt to stop.

Try sucking your own dick. Sounds gross, but it will honestly help you get over her and make you feel better.

Who knows.. are you close to her family at all? Maybe you could ask them. Find some closure.

Won't that feel more like sucking dick than getting yours sucked?

>asked me to pack hers.
please tell me you are joking.

fucking cuck

tre?

Understand that happiness comes from you, not from others.

I have nothing :(
Her family was the closest i ever had to one.

At least you don't have to get the cunt a Christmas gift ...

Okay? Can't believe you didn't know this about women, but they're all like this. No exceptions.

My advice is focus on a creative outlet if u have one. if not pick up a hobby and make it an addiction. It can be anything creative. Cooking, music, skateboarding, writing, drawing, whatever the fuck.

No idle hobbies like movies or video games n shit. That shit is for faggots and nerds.

have an outlet to let it all out and a goal to strive for.

Stay with friends and family man don't be alone.

And it's hard to see it now, but fuck that you deserve better. Nobody is worth your life. Sharing it with someone is one thing but nobody has the right to take it from you.
Take some time and try and work on finding your own self worth, and when your ready someone else will come along and be attracted to that sense of you being comfortable and confident with yourself

I never really felt happy before her. And now i'm not even sure i wan't to be happy again. if i even can.
Sorry if i sound melodramatic. But i have nothing. No family, few friends (if any), and the only reason i stayed in school was to make her happy. Making sure that we could have a future.

You got us, man.

At least i can take comfort in the fact that she bought me one but i havn't bought hers yet.

I have seen faggots put pussy on a pedestal before, but you went whole hog.

girls don't like it, they never will

listen you little bitch. you keep saying you have nothing, so fucking make something for yourself. Don't be idle. Stayign still and crying like a hoe is the worst thing you can do. Feel your feelings, cry if you got to but dont get stuck in feeling like a worthless shit. Go do something you've always wanted to. Faggot

pain will stop when you an hero, look why don't you do it?
If someone who was with you for 3 years didn't give a fuck, do you think someone else will?

Yeah you can get a new gf and she will cheat on you, just off yourself man its better that way trust me I have done it

A valuable lesson. Don't rely so much on others.

She's probably been seeing this dude she left you for, for a while. So, she's been cheating on you under your nose for a long time. Women don't just leave out of the blue. She laid down a foundation with someone else, and when it was convenient for her, she just left. She probably never really had plans to stay with you long term, she just needed someone to buy her time, while she looked for someone who would better suit her needs. She'll do the same thing to the next guy also. I know it's hard emotionally, but it is for the best. And thank your lucky stars she did this shit before you had kids or any real obligations to each other. Just try to focus on you, and focus on being single for a while. Don't jump into anything serious, loneliness and desperation will cloud your decision making process. Finally, be prepared and be strong enough for when she comes crawling back, because shit didn't work out with the last guy, and she wants another chance. Don't fall for that shit, she'll just do it again. Be strong my brother, and just try to keep her out of your life and move on. Ex's are ex's for a reason, don't go back, because shit is never the same, and shit won't change.

I want to. I really do. She was so much of my identity that i don't even know who i am or what i want. It's really pathetic

I really fell into a trap with this one. I have almost no family. And those who are still alive don't want anything to do with me (Parents divorced). Her and her family was the closest thing to one i ever had. It was just too good to be true.

You need to realize and accept that no one can make you happy, no one can make you complete. You have to be satisfied and content with yourself before you'll be good to anyone else. Get a hobby, run, walk, join some groups, go to the gym, focus on your shit, and and make your life better for you, not for someone else. Why waste your time having feelings for someone who obviously doesn't give a fuck about you. Give a fuck about yourself, and about what you deserve. No one deserves a lowing cheating white that will drop you in a second for someone she deems better than you.

I guess i did. Even though it hurts to know she didn't appreciate the love i gave her in the end.

>I can't sleep, Ihave no apetite, and I won't stop freesing.
>How can i get over her? Can i get over her?
>I'm genuinely considering >an hero.
>I don't want to die. I just want the hurt to stop.

Been there user.

It's hard but the best thing you can do now is meet up with friends and get to know new people. Contact a few friends, let them know what happened, and ask if you can meet up. The way I got past it was by forcing myself (quite literally) into being very socially active. Sooner or later you'll go numb enough to get past it and pick yourself up again.

girls like cats, not dogs. they have no fucking idea what unconditional love is and they fucking hate it.

when a guy loves a girl the only thing a girl feels is that they can obviously do better.

then ur a blank slate. thats good. do what you want. be completely honest with what you want (other than her obv)

But why should i take comfort in the fact that i will never be happy again?
As i mentioned in "I don't want to die. I just want the hurt to stop."

She left dos u couldn't get it up. Now she is getting railed by a giant black dick every day. They probably laugh about you. Get over it.

The best way to get her back, is to move on and make something better of yourself. She's a waste of time, she's not thinking of you, so give her that much power and control over you, so don't think or worry about her. It is simple, who care why she left, that thinking doesn't do a bit of good, fact is she left and moved on, you need to do the same.

Geez bro why do u take everything so serious? Bitches be bitches,just get another one

I hope i'm strong enough to do what you just said. But the sky sure looks grey lately.

Shhh, there there OP. High Quality Rips are what you need in your life right now.

Ya sound like a gay cuck fag

Suck my dick u horrible cunt!

But that's the problem. I don't have any hobbies or interests. I have my education. But that was only to ensure af future with her.
I've lost all interest in the things i used to enjoy

the answer is arrogance, believe me. be arrogant. turn that bad feeling into coldness. Shes a slut, stop giving a fuck. go fuck other girls and treat them like objects because you are an arrogant asshole now. After a while of being arrogant you will find a girl who sees through it and you will fall in love again.

Believe me, it works.

>freesing

How will that get her back?

We're here for ya user. A woman that treats you like that isn't a woman you want to try and keep around. Move on man, you got this.

Because the happiness you felt with her was fake, it was for show, all the things she did for and to you done with empty feelings behind them. It will take time, but you will content in a future relationship, but you need to realize you need to be content with yourself first.

eh, you'll figure it out. sounds like you have nothing to lose. Maybe adventure or some shit. idk. all im saying is dont be still.

just gotta go thru it process the emotions , youre gonna feel shit for a while , no matter what , the pain goes away , the relationship wasn't what you thought it was it happens be thankful you had something for a while.

champ advice.

Listen, Sup Forumsro.

It sucks, it hurts, but you're better off without that sword of damocles hanging over your head.

At least you know now, and frankly, she's not worth the self-murder.

It's gonna take some time, but be a chick about it. Write your crappy feelings in a book or whatever, then burn the fucking thing.

Me, I got the best plan, and it's working really well.

See, her mom died in August. Also, she doesn't have a job (saved up her money, and that's all cool).

So, what I've done is, I helped her finance her mom's home using our house as equity (note: as far as I'm concerned, it's her house), and my job as security,

By christmas (also really close to her birthday), the thing will be a done thing. So, I'll wait until just before spring, and then, I'm going to leave.

The way it's set up, she's not going to have enough money to pay the mortgage on two houses, all the utilities, and everything involved with it.

I'm leaving anyway, she loses her childhood home, her main home, and everything.

I've already insulated myself from any major repercussions, and we're not married, so my revenge will be very sweet.

Because you moved on and will be doing better without her in your life, she will always be unstable, and will always be lacking something in her life that she's chasing by jumping guy to guy.

check . solid advice

Start fresh bro . I know it hurts and itw ill for a long time . You just have to chose wether u turn that pain into sorrow or strenght!stay strong brother!

I wished i set up a sefetynet like that. Guess i'm just a sucker.

Youre a bad person. :) no excuses

Fuck, no.

I'm the sucker, and this lollipop is nearly consumed.

I've been with her since 1991. She's fucked my brother, my best friend, my replacement best friend, lying around on my dime, throwing it in my face that I'm not the one she's fucking now, and never will be again.

Frankly, if she showed the least bit of interest in me, there's not limit to what I would do for her, but I'm tired.

OP here.
I just want to say thanks to all you guys in this thread.
All your kind words helped lift my spirits. Even if it's just a little, i hope it's the first step in the right direction. It still hurts knowing she didn't love me back in during the final months , and that she just replaced me like that with someone better. But at least i know there will always be some comfort in other people. Thank you for reminding me of that.

No mistake on that. A good person wouldn't do this, but really, I volunteered for none of this.

I mean ,wouldnt you feel better if you felt like youre a good person?

Frankly, I don't feel bad about it. If she managed to go an entire year without working, and having no interest in doing anything work related to gain her mother's house, I'm doing more than anyone might expect of me to make the thing possible.

She gets a job, and manages to pay for all of it, as well as get a tenant, good for her.

Why should I waste more of my time feeding money into a home that I won't have, since it was her mother's, and she wouldn't want to give up THAT house, nor the one she actually lives in.

All that means is that I will have nothing in the end anyway, not even a house, since my earnings are going into paying for her to have a second house, leaving me nothing.

I'm tired of it all, and if you consider me a horrid person for doing it, it's nothing to me.

Nope, pretty okay with it all.

Do you guys have any idea how to win a girl back?
Someway to make her fall in love with me again?

ignore her utterly and move on
girls are not attracted to begging, crying, poetry or general faggotry
chances are she'll miss you at some point and call
when she does play it cool don't bring up the past, don't seem like you want anything from her
itll drive her crazy

Why the fuck would you want to? She's not a trophy. She's a person. You don't change people. As bad as you want to "win" her back, she wants other shit, and if you convince her she's wrong it won't last long before someone else does the same. Again.

Fuck it dude. Shit's gonna hurt. Real bad. It always does. Mine did the same thing, boogied after 3 years and spending every day together. Fucking sucked. But it was a nice lesson in how to move on. If she gave you anything it was a really good reason not to ignore any little aspect of people you trust. Nobody is as good at lying as they are at telling the truth, and eventually you'll be able to see the signs.

>not a trophy. She's a person
>boogied

bump

Bump

Why?

FOMO?

fomo?

this. especially the last part. i know form experience. she hurt ya bro, so shes not worth it. it will never be the same i promise you. focus on school, good grades will make you feel good about yuorself

You have to focus on yourself. She made her choice and understand there is nothing you can do about it. Go out to a strip club and have fun man. That is truly the only way to get over her. She's not worth you feeling sad since she decided she wanted out. Do things that make you happy. The first step is to accept that she is gone.

Really? That is your advice? What a cunt.

Listen to these guys. Im going thru something similar but way worse.

>be with gf 11 years
>engaged for the past 2-3
>found out last week she was hooking up with a guy from her work, even though she works with my sister and cousin
>break up with her immediately

She keeps messaging me but i dont reply. There was an incident like 4 years ago where she did something similar but i didnt had proof but now i did. I installed an app on her phone and listened to her convo with some guy.

Do not take her back ever, once a cheater always a cheater, trust me.

I have no interest in school. The only reason why i stayed was so i could have a future with her.
But now i don't know. Perhaps good grades will make me feel better. But i feel like i have no reason to persue it.

Fear Of Missing Out

Thanks

lol dude. this shit is brutal.

I hope revenge actually satisfying for your sake, and it doesnt consume you like ever cliche movie/vidya ever.

but in all honesty i wish you the best. she fucked your brother? i wouldve murder suicide that bitch right then and there. she deserves it all

dude. stop being a whiny bitch. i've been where you are. self pity does not help. trust me. just tell yourself that your awsome listen to some death metal/classic dr dre ... and go out and own shit man

fake it to you make it.. its a real thing

i mean trump is our god damn president. if he could do that, you can get over a bitch who isnt even worth your time.

You're welcome

>Finally, be prepared and be strong enough for when she comes crawling back, because shit didn't work out with the last guy, and she wants another chance. Don't fall for that shit, she'll just do it again. Be strong

Dude, I don't need to post, user here said it all. Old-fag here, that green-text, if your lucky won't happen. But if it does, user here is 100% correct. Do not go back.

You are out now. Sorry it hurts, but it will mend and you will be stronger.

ETA to feeling better, 8 months to one year. Get busy OP, ur in for a choppy one.

Make the kill. personal. with a knife. if you have balls, publicly. find a party the cunt is at with her cunt new guy, stab him through the armpit with a 7" knife, drag and pull out, stab him the neck 5-10 times, yell "MAKE THE KILL!"

>that sword of damocles hanging over your head

you wear a fedora and own a sword, right?