Hey Sup Forums I am going to Bangkok on February so i want tips on getting laid there i mean i know Bangkok the sex is...

Hey Sup Forums I am going to Bangkok on February so i want tips on getting laid there i mean i know Bangkok the sex is easy to find.

But i need pointers on the Soapy massage parlours or girls in club etc.

please share your experience

Bumping for interest

Also it need not be necessarily share your experience in other parts of Thailand too

Hope you like traps is all I can tell ya

tips on getting laid? are you fucking serious?

it would be fucking hard for me to give you tips on how to avoid it if you are white and by yourself. Litteraly everybody that looks at you will just assume you are there to fuck

I made it clear i know the sex is easy to find but people who have been there must have pointers on where to find the best girls or best sex

how to milk them for more

i am white i am from Russia

ok ok, obviously go any fucking where alone and get sex, short time 1k baht, long time 2k baht average. Any girl that talks to you first is game (thai people just assume any thai girl that talks to a white guy is a prostitute), just make sure the hotel you chose is "guest friendly"

More fun options, go to online sites to find a date, thai friendly and thai cupid.

Treat the mamma-son / madam with much respect even if she does not deserve it that is the key to your orgasmic kingdom.

I heard about those but are these Thai friendly or thai cupid really good ? Any luck in tinder there?

do these soapy massage parlours offer sex or strictly handjob or blowjob only.

What you mean treat them with respect

to be honest just about anything is better than going to the clubs and massage parlors. you will get uglier girls or much more expensive girls.

you can hit the online sites before you go and they have a decent, not great, hit rate. why not use them?

So if not massage parlour or clubs and these dating sites
where the hell do i find them

as I said, any girl that talks to you.

clubs used to be fantastic, now they are full of ugly girls with bad attitudes. only going to get worse.

try the online sites, if that does not work, look for girls to talk to, if nothing then hit club

Say apart from that i do go to these massage parlor any tips there?

Enjoy herpes.

I'm not saying you're going to get AIDS but you're probably going to get AIDS. Have fun!

Bangkok sucks now.

especially after the king died

Two of the 3 'self contained red light districts' have completely gone to shit with ugly/fat girls and zero-nudity policies. Cowboy and Kao San road are garbage now.

Of course this means that everyone goes to Nana instead, which results in overcrowding and a bad time.

The best soapy massage company was also shut down (they had 15 year olds working there, retards), and what is left is pretty mediocre.

Sex is still easy to find, but quality adult entertainment isn't what it used to be there.

real review right here.
Koa San has been garbage for ages though

and he'll bring his AIDS back home, and infect others, as well as burden the healthcare system.

I thought the 30 day period was over after the king died?

Poseidon soap massage was good. Street hookers are ugly. Ur from russia going to thailand for sex? Thats funny cuz i go to russia for sex. If you cant get laid in russia then kill urself

Just because i can get laid in Russia does not mean i cannot travel and fuck others you fuckwit